Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Man Offers One Of His Testicles, Kidneys For Sale To Raise Money, Says He’s Tire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Offers One Of His Testicles, Kidneys For Sale To Raise Money, Says He’s Tire (341 Views)

Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting, Offers One Minute Silence For Mama Taraba / Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG / Man Offers To Cut Buhari's Hair For 1year To Save 86m Off The Nation's Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Offers One Of His Testicles, Kidneys For Sale To Raise Money, Says He’s Tire by rcnews: 11:08am On Feb 12, 2019
A former aspirant for Member of County Assembly (MCA) seat in Kenya, Ian-Harriel Kowiti, has put up one of his testicles for sale to raise a sum of Sh500,000.

The 27-year-old says he is tired of being poor, and has decided to raise money for himself by selling one of his vital reproductive organs.

Kowiti, who hails from Uriri Constituency in Migori County, says he is ready to sell off one of his kidneys between Sh1.5 million and Sh 4.5 million.

He told The Nairobian: “What is the need of having two of them (testicles) dangling between my legs if I can still do the job perfectly with just one?”

“Imagine that there is someone out there who can’t have a child for one reason or another. I just want to share what I have, for a little profit of course! I’m tired of being broke, yet I don’t need two testicles!” Kowiti said.

He continued: “A doctor friend confirmed to me that you can lead a healthy and fulfilling life with just one kidney. It pains me that there is someone out there who is suffering because of kidney failure and has to spend so much money on dialysis. I have two functioning kidneys, and I consider it the right thing to do to give out one,” he explained.

DON’T MISS: I’m Tinubu’s puppet, so what? – Sanwo-olu tells Agbaje

“I wouldn’t mind donating my kidney, it’s only that I am now financially constrained and wouldn’t mind some cash in exchange for the organ. If I were to donate my kidney, the interested party would have to cater for the cost of surgery and my travel expenses, that is if the operation has to take place outside the country.”

Source: https://redcheetahnews.com/man-offers-one-of-his-testicles-kidneys-for-sale-to-raise-money-says-hes-tired-of-poverty/
Read others: www.redcheetahnews.com

Re: Man Offers One Of His Testicles, Kidneys For Sale To Raise Money, Says He’s Tire by Jessyjack(f): 11:38am On Feb 12, 2019
I pray this dude doesn't end up like that guy from Korea who sold his kidney to get an iPhone and is now suffering the repercussion....

#Buharimustgo......

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Kill Myself Before May 29 If Buhari Loses" Man Threatened His Life / Nigeria Decides / Nigeria Has Postponed Its Presidential Elections(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.