Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,323 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

The Ideal Valentine Gift For Her 2019 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ideal Valentine Gift For Her 2019 (369 Views)

Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work / Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? / I Will Show Off More Flesh In 2019, Nigeria Lady Says. See Her 2019 Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ideal Valentine Gift For Her 2019 by stylewithjibs: 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
Valentine’s day is not a new phenomenon, both the young and old have a soft spot for the day. While we try to emphasize that love should be shown to everyone around us every day, we cannot deny the fact that friends, spouses, co-workers and even mere acquaintances take extra care to show love on February 14th.

According to Gary Chapman, “receiving gifts” is one of the five cardinal love languages. Gifts reveal that the giver knows the taste and preferences of the partner and wants to make him/her feel special and happy. That’s why here @stylewithjibs we’re presenting you with some 10 quality gifts suggestions perfect for the love season.

To read more, click the link below
https://stylewithjibs.com/the-ideal-valentine-gift-for-her-2019/

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @stylewithjibs

(1) (Reply)

Remain My Friend But Not My Lover / Broken Seal~episode 3 / What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.