Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

PDP Pulls Massive Crowd On A 3x Bigger Venue Than The APC Campaign Rally Venue - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Pulls Massive Crowd On A 3x Bigger Venue Than The APC Campaign Rally Venue (47553 Views)

The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) / Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street / Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Pulls Massive Crowd On A 3x Bigger Venue Than The APC Campaign Rally Venue by nwanyionitsha: 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2019
olalekanba:
You mean TBS is bigger than Teslim Balogun stadium

Re: PDP Pulls Massive Crowd On A 3x Bigger Venue Than The APC Campaign Rally Venue by deomelo: 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2019

PMB pulled more crowd than athiefKulooter in Rivers and Lagos.

Try again

1 Like

Re: PDP Pulls Massive Crowd On A 3x Bigger Venue Than The APC Campaign Rally Venue by Afamed: 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
itchie:

You are a bloody liar, I have been to both places on several occasions. Where did you get your data of sitting and standing capacity? I challenge you to present any data from any credible source to back your claim. I have attended the experience at TBS severally and it is on record that attendance is always over three hundred thousand so where did u get your useless claim of TBS being 50,000 both sitting and standing? You APC goons are nothing but shameless liars
If you are not a terrible liar, like your party, you would not associate 300,000 with TBS.
Re: PDP Pulls Massive Crowd On A 3x Bigger Venue Than The APC Campaign Rally Venue by Afamed: 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
itchie:

It's not my business whether Atiku fills TBS or not, I challenged you all to prove that Teslim balogun capacity is bigger than TBS but none of you could. All available records show that TBS has a larger capacity and i have presented them above so unless you have any evidence to show us, can you kindly shut the hell up?
Keep quiet, TBS, doesn't near what Teslim Balogun can occupy
Re: PDP Pulls Massive Crowd On A 3x Bigger Venue Than The APC Campaign Rally Venue by Afamed: 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
tossie101:

make I hear Abeg if anyone wants to vote based on what he reads online than what is currently happening in the government, then that person is a fool.
No matter what u tell me about anybody, I know the current situation of the country and I know how it was before this current government took over.
Religious warriors , you haven't learned from Jonathan last political religious campaign that failed him.
Re: PDP Pulls Massive Crowd On A 3x Bigger Venue Than The APC Campaign Rally Venue by Afamed: 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
bigfish3k:

why do u all keep lying about enugu to onitsha highway and SUKUK bond. at least am sure of that one, nothing is happening. am currently in the east now. i plied there recently. the road is in a bad state
Why don't you fear the month. that you will meet your God? From 9th mile to Okpudo/ Umumba by Ezeagu LGA. You didn't see the 22klm roads already completed before December last year? Again from Umunya at Nysc orientation camp in Anambra down to Akwuzu , you didn't see another ongoing roads construction going on? Ndigbo, why are you people like this for Christ sake? All these are still Onitsha / Enugu roads and you claimed you didn't see all these roads construction?
Re: PDP Pulls Massive Crowd On A 3x Bigger Venue Than The APC Campaign Rally Venue by bigfish3k: 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2019
diadem10:

Liar. Works has been done although not completed even as Lagos-Ibadan road is still under construction. Check below

https://www.nairaland.com/4214783/photos-ongoing-rehabilitation-outstanding-section

fake picture

so since almost four years , work is still going on. CONTINUE
Re: PDP Pulls Massive Crowd On A 3x Bigger Venue Than The APC Campaign Rally Venue by Afamed: 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2019
bigfish3k:

fake picture

so since almost four years , work is still going on. CONTINUE

You are indeed, the pathetic liar here. You said you went to Enugu and you are still comparing the Onitsha / Enugu roads with the ways it was during PDP years? Sunny Motors, Eastern Mass transit motors and peace motors drivers will swear for you if they hear this your lies again.

1 Like

Re: PDP Pulls Massive Crowd On A 3x Bigger Venue Than The APC Campaign Rally Venue by miketayo(m): 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
OAM4J:

I have not attended any of the Experience program. But I have worked very close to TBS before and had to pass TBS daily to work.

I dont know if that attendance figure covers spaces and roads outside the TBS. But there is no way TBS alone can accommodate 700k people even if people were packed like sardine fish.

look at the picture and tell me how this place u can see the length and breath in a single picture can accommodate 700k people at once.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8747425_3d08bddac3ad49aab8cc80eb592f1c92_jpeg_jpeg8fd06792e185c04dab7696deb05856cb

I pass that said alot too.. and it's bigger than teslim stadium football arena at least... I know for a fact the crowd in the experience can't fit that football pitch area
Re: PDP Pulls Massive Crowd On A 3x Bigger Venue Than The APC Campaign Rally Venue by miketayo(m): 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
Baselm:

who was counting? 700k people is quite over exaggerated.

Let's assume 700k is exaggerated (though many articles said 1 million for 2018) the actual figure can't be less than 300k ..
Re: PDP Pulls Massive Crowd On A 3x Bigger Venue Than The APC Campaign Rally Venue by WilliamsNedd: 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
For TBS? 3000 Capacity? And nobody is sitting on the stands? grin grin grin

Weed Smokers Everywhere!

Look at this one spewing trash as usual. You never see anything.
Re: PDP Pulls Massive Crowd On A 3x Bigger Venue Than The APC Campaign Rally Venue by vanthoffz(m): 3:58am On Feb 13, 2019
itchie:

Why are you such a cursed liar? TBS has a 50,000 capacity, two times the capacity of teslim balogun stadium. It's like lying becomes embedded in your DNA once you choose to be a supporter of the dullard
Chai bros this one harsh na...
Re: PDP Pulls Massive Crowd On A 3x Bigger Venue Than The APC Campaign Rally Venue by Baselm: 10:18am On Feb 13, 2019
miketayo:

Let's assume 700k is exaggerated (though many articles said 1 million for 2018) the actual figure can't be less than 300k ..

Even maracanna has never had 200k people. Look at the sold out O2 arena for the Davido show,if the official capacity had not been confirmed as just 20k I'm sure Nigerians will look and say there are about 70k people there.
Re: PDP Pulls Massive Crowd On A 3x Bigger Venue Than The APC Campaign Rally Venue by bigfish3k: 10:19am On Feb 13, 2019
Afamed:

Why don't you fear the month. that you will meet your God? From 9th mile to Okpudo/ Umumba by Ezeagu LGA. You didn't see the 22klm roads already completed before December last year? Again from Umunya at Nysc orientation camp in Anambra down to Akwuzu , you didn't see another ongoing roads construction going on? Ndigbo, why are you people like this for Christ sake? All these are still Onitsha / Enugu roads and you claimed you didn't see all these roads construction?

my guy, i did not see anything. that road is still bad
Re: PDP Pulls Massive Crowd On A 3x Bigger Venue Than The APC Campaign Rally Venue by bigfish3k: 10:21am On Feb 13, 2019
Afamed:

You are indeed, the pathetic liar here. You said you went to Enugu and you are still comparing the Onitsha / Enugu roads with the ways it was during PDP years? Sunny Motors, Eastern Mass transit motors and peace motors drivers will swear for you if they hear this your lies again.

that road is still in bad shape, i passed there recently. stop propaganda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gbemisola Saraki Campaigns For President Buhari in Kwara (PHOTOS) / PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) / Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.