Stats: 3,155,863 members, 7,828,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats (62445 Views)

Peter Obi Expresses Sadness Over Ochanja Market Building Collapse In Onitsha / Anambra Loses 50 Per Cent Of Revenue To Touts, Leakage – Official / APC Loses Majority In National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
Yet they will still call him tyrant.

PMB 4+4 ALL DA WAY

Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by Raskasal(m): 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
Babzrockman:
This is good for our Democracy... No room for negligence.

I commend INEC as well as PMB for his tolerance..

Obasanjo wouldnt have allowed such during his era.

PMB must go though but he also set some legacy

You commend PMB for not interfering in INEC affairs, I hope you'll be unbiased in commending him when INEC declare him the president elect come February 16

Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by Jflex07(m): 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
olashehu:

why is it that some people, no get sense, even small. empty barrel.
I am allergic to zombies cum afonjas. I spit on your skull.
Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by kalohkaloh: 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2019
Odigie Oyegun must be having the last laugh over APC electoral misadventure in Rivers and Zamfara! Adams.......... Hmmm!!!!!!

Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
Alphafeezay:
You failed to be a party man, you are a selfish leader who can't control his party.
You will be saddened by your loss come this Saturday!!
He’s not a party man and he’s selfish but failed to control his party.

Make up your mind, you’re all over the place.
Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by SouthSouth1914: 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
eLcastro:
lies.....how did ameachi became gov of rivers state.?

Even Oshiomhole!!

Don’t mind that dumbbell

Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by nams77: 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
deboysben:
Buhari has beaten the record of being the weakest and incompetent President ever in the history of Nigeria
Guy pix got me laughing
Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by Alphafeezay(m): 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
KingOfThisnDat:
He’s not a party man and he’s selfish but failed to control his party.

Make up your mind, you’re all over the place.

What are you saying?
Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by supereagle(m): 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
GoldChest:
Your sadness just started

More to come

Many of you will shout the way shouted in the case of ex CJN when is declared a winner.
Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2019
Mr Buhari I'm sorry,you are a failure .
Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by banio: 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
Babzrockman:

Guy na Supreme Court judgment. Even Obasanjo can't do anything

Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by Kayrich(m): 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2019
Hmm good man. And couldn't flex ur muscle to make them participate like PDP would have done if it was them. Obj won't take this for sure and I know some people will still insist pmb is heartless than obj. Jonathan won't accept that too

Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by somehow: 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
Why then is the need for a chairman if the president is to be calling the shots? You people don't really under democracy. What a pity.
shosky1794:
He has never been a party man so he should not be surprised at the situation. If he had been in proper control of the party, all this would have been avoided

Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by Sapphire94: 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
grin The lifeless kunù guzzling"Non-Sensitive" material called Buhari should be ready to express more sadness when we unanimously send him back to his barren cow's in Daura come February 17th.

E never see anything. cheesy

Where is ur chill bro..
Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by DonDraper66: 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
Charmingrascal:
What a democratic leader. If it was PDP they would use Federal might to make sure the candidates are included in the polls.

Meanwhile some wailers have been alleging that Buhari is appointing his family members as INEC officials yet the family influence was not used to make sure APC candidates are included on the ballot papers.

I hope they won't wail that the elections are rigged when Buhari is eventually announced the winner come Sunday 17th Febuhari 2019.

Operation 4+4 is a moving train it is UNSTOPPABLE!!!
Yea. moving train direct to daura

Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by Indispensable85(m): 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
If I hear pdp complain that INEC is being teleguide by the ruling party.

Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by JasonScoolari: 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
Sapphire94:

Where is ur chill bro..
I lost it bro. grin
Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by mechanics(m): 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
A signal to Rivers APC that the right thing should be done always.

Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by hush15: 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
Babzrockman:

I understand your sentiments but let's not deceived by this good gesture. It's is until I see equity and fairness during the elections before I can commend anything. Infact, post elections is also important because history does not remember him well for post election events.

Ameachi is already spewing trash and Nigerians are waiting for him like its Wikes fault not to put his house in order...

Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by rexwalters: 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
Indispensable85:
If I hear pdp complain that INEC is being teleguide by the ruling party.
Because APC is going to kick their butts come this weekend and a forth night after.
Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by Charly68: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
Very poor in leadership control...imagine giving a complaint over spilt milk .

Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by abayolb: 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2019
[quote author=SaiATKUOBI2019 post=75662374]SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE FOR ALL NIGERIANS....

SAI MR job$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...............JOIN THE PDP FESTIVAL AND ATIKULATE TO VICTORY, JOIN THE WINING TEAM.... #BetterNigeriaWe need a united opposition as soon as Atiku is sworn in by May.
Not even the Gods can stop Atiku now except the election is rigged.VOTE atiku aguero Abubakar[/quote...we that r seeing understood.The son that lost it treasure is PDP we ain't going back,we remembered we known what cause fall of naira...mature brain .... buhari 4+4
Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by shosky1794: 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
somehow:
Why then is the need for a chairman of the president is to be calling the shorts? You people don't really under democracy. What a pity.

So you don't know politicians will take instructions from the president instead of the party chairman.
Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by adecz: 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
Failure & Buhari are just
popcorn & groundnut....

.........always seen together. sad sad sad sad sad sad

Tufiakwa!!!

Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by Indispensable85(m): 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
rexwalters:
Because APC is going to kick their butts come this weekend and a forth night after.

You already know where I'm going.
That's why I'm saying it in advance now.
Not that when they're thrashed by weekend they'll start calling INEC names.
Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by baby8ace(m): 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
Monitor the coming election ursef and you can also have conversion with the pdp governorship candidate on this seyi bravo app.download nd register as supporter.this app helps you to monitor all result from all polling unit in Oyo state.

Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by KunleyY19(m): 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
This are times I feel this man should act like OBJ politically...
Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by Babzrockman: 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2019
alawi5k:
How old are you? Go and read Ararume Vs PDP 2007.

Trying to prove u know it all. If INEC had extended the date of primaries to intentionally accomodate APC candidates.. The issue wouldn't have got to court in the first place
Re: Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats by Babzrockman: 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
fergie001:

Okun,egbon mi, I support U oooo

Aseun kun broda mi

President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) / Niger Delta Will Suffer For Jonathan’s Actions In Office – Obasanjo / Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos)