Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,259 members, 7,849,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

An Open Letter To Seun On The Shameful Behaviours Of Jarus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Seun On The Shameful Behaviours Of Jarus (1238 Views)

Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae / The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) / Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Seun On The Shameful Behaviours Of Jarus by seanet02: 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2010
Dear Seun, Good Afternoon or Night anytime you see this thread.
I want to inform you that i am not happy with the activities of JARUS here.
First and foremost is his editing of my posts, there were several times that i will post here and he will edit it, there was this particular one where i TYPED "PUTTING THE CART BEFORE THE HORSE" the next thing i saw was " PUTTING THE SEA BEFORE THE HORSE"
This is in the South East leaders endorse Jonathan thread.

The second is his hiding my threads and when i complain he will said that i should check my recent posts which truly when i checked will be there only for it to disappear when i checked my recent posts back later. This is evident in " CELEBRATING THE LEGACIES OF OBAFEMI AWOLOWO"

The third is his deleting all my POST THAT SEEMS TO BE AGAINST BABANGIDA WHILE PROMOTING THOSE THAT SUPPORTS IBB" This is evident in the Ogun launches ibb campaign. I dont really know his problem. I am the not the first to complain about this. When honerich and one other guy complain about this, i thought it was a joke.
To you JARUS, i know there is a probability of you banning me before Seun sees this message, if you Ban me, then you STAND for nothing but PARTIALITY BECAUSE DEMOCRACY IS ALL ABOUT FACT AND I AM SPEAKING FROM FACTS.

ONE LAST MESSAGE TO YOU JARUS, WHY DO YOU SEEMS TO HATE ANYBODY WHO DOES NOT SUPPORT BABANGIDA? IF YOU HAVE BEEN PAID FOR THIS, CARRY YOUR JOB TO PAPERS.

NO MATTER HOW YOU FRUSTRATE ME,

I WILL NEVER SUPPORT IBB
Re: An Open Letter To Seun On The Shameful Behaviours Of Jarus by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2010
my friend easy.
why do all media outfits have Editors
Re: An Open Letter To Seun On The Shameful Behaviours Of Jarus by seanet02: 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2010
ferari90:

my friend easy.
why do all media outfits have Editors
why not a delete a post that says " putting the cart before the horse" instead of changing it to "putting the horse before the sea" is he not making a fool of me with that
Tell him to stop behaving irrationally
Re: An Open Letter To Seun On The Shameful Behaviours Of Jarus by idupaul: 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2010
Why are u complain when u are also guilty of intolerant to post that u dnt suscribe . Are u nt a vicious tribalist and also very myopic on BRF issues . All i know is dat u would be 100percent worse than jarus if u were a moderator . He who lives by the sword should nt be afraid of cuts or stabs .
Re: An Open Letter To Seun On The Shameful Behaviours Of Jarus by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 23, 2010
Jarus is one guy I perosnally respect. I tot his becoming a moderator would help restore some of the credibility the mgt of the site once had. I find it difficult believing these allegations. But if they re found to be true, then I guess the saying that absolute power corrupts absolutely might just have been substantiated.
Reporting Jarus to Seun is like reporting IBB to OBJ. Have come to realise dt d only thing Seun is interested in is d bottom line. A good bottom line is desirable, but Seun must realise that NL has grown beyond him. It has become a rallying point for dynamic Nigerian youths.
@poster, I ll personally go thru d threads u listed and verify d veracity of your claims. If they are found to be true, we would show them that NL faithfuls should not be toyed with. Let's see how they handle mass boycott of the site.
Re: An Open Letter To Seun On The Shameful Behaviours Of Jarus by philip0906(m): 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2010
well don't know what 2 say. . .but I don't get something here.Jarus birthday,made d front page but lots of "meaningful" threads dat suppose 2 make d front page,do not despite pleas 4rm nlanders. . .
Re: An Open Letter To Seun On The Shameful Behaviours Of Jarus by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2010
Still expecting Jarus' response
Re: An Open Letter To Seun On The Shameful Behaviours Of Jarus by netotse(m): 1:28am On Aug 24, 2010
seanet02:

Dear Seun, Good Afternoon or Night anytime you see this thread.
I want to inform you that i am not happy with the  activities of JARUS here.
First and foremost is his editing of my posts, there were several times that i will post here and he will edit it, there was this particular one where i TYPED "PUTTING THE CART BEFORE THE HORSE" the next thing i saw was  " PUTTING THE SEA BEFORE THE HORSE"
This is in the South East leaders endorse Jonathan thread.

The second is his hiding my threads and when i complain he will said that i should check my recent posts which truly when i checked will be there only for it to disappear when i checked my recent posts back later. This is evident in " CELEBRATING THE LEGACIES OF OBAFEMI AWOLOWO"

The third is his deleting all my  POST THAT SEEMS TO BE AGAINST BABANGIDA WHILE PROMOTING THOSE THAT SUPPORTS IBB" This is evident in the Ogun launches ibb campaign. I dont really know his problem. I am the not the first to complain about this. When honerich and one other guy complain about this, i thought it was a joke.
To you JARUS, i know there is a probability of you banning me before Seun sees this message, if you Ban me, then you STAND for nothing but PARTIALITY BECAUSE DEMOCRACY IS ALL ABOUT FACT AND I AM SPEAKING FROM FACTS.

ONE LAST MESSAGE TO YOU JARUS,  WHY DO YOU SEEMS TO HATE ANYBODY WHO DOES NOT SUPPORT BABANGIDA? IF YOU HAVE BEEN PAID FOR THIS, CARRY YOUR JOB TO PAPERS.

NO MATTER HOW YOU FRUSTRATE ME,

I WILL NEVER SUPPORT IBB

that's the spambot you're describing o. . .none of the allegations you've made holds air not to talk of water, guy,maybe you should take your time and articulate your posts (preferably in english).
Re: An Open Letter To Seun On The Shameful Behaviours Of Jarus by Jarus(m): 1:34am On Aug 24, 2010
First and foremost, pls Xavier, I don't appreciate the manner you called my attention to this thread, especially saying my character is badly smeared. Upon getting your tip,I ran to search for the thread,only to see that it's just another inane thread by an unrepentant tribalist,for whom simple, primary school explanations have failed to benefit in the past. I only believe your special interest in his allegations is borne out of your infrequency here, as people that know Seanets and his co-travellers in peurile posts will not take him seriously.
1,A mod doesn't have the right to edit somebody's post. We can only delete outright or edit title. We can't delete post. Of what benefit is it to murder grammar by changing those words as accused, when I'm a strong advocate of good English myself? I'm surprised you believe that. If his English language skills desert him while making a post, why should he put the blame on me when he sees his wrong post later?
2,This IBB accusation is getting serious and I won't take it lightly next time, because I have expended much time explaining things to these folks that thrive on wrong accusation. What concerns me with IBB? Has he ever seen me praise IBB before? I am for Ribadu, but I will not use my NL position to promote him, neither will I make the section a hell for IBB fans or whoever supports anybody. Everybody is entitled to his opinion. The simple fact guys, especially Seanets and his ilk, don't know is that the IBB internet merceneries are here and doing serious PR job for him. Ditto for Bukola Saraki, Lagos PDP, and other smart politicians out there. Instead of the anti-IBB guys to give it back to them with massive anti-IBB campaigns, they resort to fighting the mod for their woes. Go and up your game, I will not fight IBB for you, other than my own personal, passing comments. If the IBB guys here are having upper hands here, it is not for me to stop them for you. Go up your debating and political skills. I can't help u.
3, I have explained to you time and again that the Awo thread was caught by anti-spam bot that sometimes erroneously catch long or copy and paste posts, even if genuine. My own personal posts are also not immune from spambots. But being a mod, I can see it and you can't. I remember taking your complaint the other day but I'm not I remember to ask Seun to reinstate it. Will check. It will surely be released by Seun soon. Its spambot at work.
Xavier, so where is the serious character damage here? Even without taking my time to explain like this I' sure almost 90% of frequent posters here will not take what he said seriously. I thought it was one big issue when u alerted me in the other thread. All the same, thanks sha.
NB:Poster, pls make use of complaint thread to vent your grievance next time.
Re: An Open Letter To Seun On The Shameful Behaviours Of Jarus by MUZBO(m): 6:34am On Aug 24, 2010
Jarus ''deletes posts th@ seem to be against Babangida while promoting those th@ support IBB''. Poster, I dont gerrit!! I tot Babangida is IBB o abi na acute confusion you get?
Re: An Open Letter To Seun On The Shameful Behaviours Of Jarus by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 24, 2010
Apologies Jarus. Just that we nid to keep those in the position of power under close watch, less they drift and become tyrants.
@sean, jarus says its spambot.
Re: An Open Letter To Seun On The Shameful Behaviours Of Jarus by seanet02: 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2010
Jarus:

First and foremost, pls Xavier, I don't appreciate the manner you called my attention to this thread, especially saying my character is badly smeared. Upon getting your tip,I ran to search for the thread,only to see that it's just another inane thread by an unrepentant tribalist,for whom simple, primary school explanations have failed to benefit in the past. I only believe your special interest in his allegations is borne out of your infrequency here, as people that know Seanets and his co-travellers in peurile posts will not take him seriously.
1,A mod doesn't have the right to edit somebody's post. We can only delete outright or edit title. We can't delete post. Of what benefit is it to murder grammar by changing those words as accused, when I'm a strong advocate of good English myself? I'm surprised you believe that. If his English language skills desert him while making a post, why should he put the blame on me when he sees his wrong post later?
2,This IBB accusation is getting serious and I won't take it lightly next time, because I have expended much time explaining things to these folks that thrive on wrong accusation. What concerns me with IBB? Has he ever seen me praise IBB before? I am for Ribadu, but I will not use my NL position to promote him, neither will I make the section a hell for IBB fans or whoever supports anybody. Everybody is entitled to his opinion. The simple fact guys, especially Seanets and his ilk, don't know is that the IBB internet merceneries are here and doing serious PR job for him. Ditto for Bukola Saraki, Lagos PDP, and other smart politicians out there. Instead of the anti-IBB guys to give it back to them with massive anti-IBB campaigns, they resort to fighting the mod for their woes. Go and up your game, I will not fight IBB for you, other than my own personal, passing comments. If the IBB guys here are having upper hands here, it is not for me to stop them for you. Go up your debating and political skills. I can't help u.
3, I have explained to you time and again that the Awo thread was caught by anti-spam bot that sometimes erroneously catch long or copy and paste posts, even if genuine. My own personal posts are also not immune from spambots. But being a mod, I can see it and you can't. I remember taking your complaint the other day but I'm not I remember to ask Seun to reinstate it. Will check. It will surely be released by Seun soon. Its spambot at work.
Xavier, so where is the serious character damage here? Even without taking my time to explain like this I' sure almost 90% of frequent posters here will not take what he said seriously. I thought it was one big issue when u alerted me in the other thread. All the same, thanks sha.
NB:Poster, pls make use of complaint thread to vent your grievance next time.

lies and lies is all you stand for, when i complained about the AWO thread, you said that i was a lazy guy that i should have checked my recent posts, now you are saying that it is spambots at work, why dont you tell me then, why are you now shifting the goal posts when the match is still on, you piss me off when you said primary education did not benefit me, how? tell me, is it by editing peoples thread and changing it to another thing that you yourself have gained something from your POST PRIMARY EDUCATION? next time, try to stand for fairness, you said that the ibb allegation is becoming too much, then SEARCH YOUR CONSCIENCE. so as for you not taking it easy next time, are you going to PUNCH ME WITH YOUR UNFAIR BANS.
I KNOW ALL YOU HAVE SAID IS ALL COOKED UP STORIES.
THANK YOU.
Re: An Open Letter To Seun On The Shameful Behaviours Of Jarus by seanet02: 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2010
Dear Jarus, see your reply to My Awo compalint and now compare it to what you said on the ibb issue

Quote from: seanet02 on 12-08-2010, 15:36:09
@jarus, why did you delete the thread i started on the legacies of obafemi awolowo. seems you HATE him, i really dont like what you did. why did you delete that thread?
It's a pity people jump into conclusions without bordering to crosscheck their facts and hurl insults at people.
A simple check of your post history would have shown you that the thread is still here in politics section but since it's not attractive enough to command enough replies it found itself into 2nd, 3rd page

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=494074.msg6541458#top

Very soon you will start blaming Mod for your personal woes
Next time, I will not receive this kind of false, lazy accusation with a smiling face

can you now see that you are the real TRIBALIST, all you said is TRIBALISTS when you yourself is only playing TRIBALISM
I just dont seems to trust people like you WHO TALKS WITH BOTH SIDES OF THE FACE
Re: An Open Letter To Seun On The Shameful Behaviours Of Jarus by Beaf: 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2010
^Dude, calm down! The two politics mods are some of the best people you can ever find. Why the agro?
Everyone here is suggesting to you that the spambot is to blame. You need to take a chill pill and let this thread drop into oblivion.
Re: An Open Letter To Seun On The Shameful Behaviours Of Jarus by seanet02: 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2010
Beaf:

^Dude, calm down! The two politics mods are some of the best people you can ever find. Why the agro?
Everyone here is suggesting to you that the spambot is to blame. You need to take a chill pill and let this thread drop into oblivion.

BUT JARUS IS SAYING ONE THING AFTER THE OTHER AND CONTRADICTING HIMSELF, LOOK AT MY LAST REPLY BELOW.
AS YOU SAID, I WILL LET THIS THREAD FALL INTO OBLIVION
Re: An Open Letter To Seun On The Shameful Behaviours Of Jarus by georgee(m): 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2010
WHO THE HELL IS JARUS angry angry
Re: An Open Letter To Seun On The Shameful Behaviours Of Jarus by Jarus(m): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2010
Oh boi, I dont know how I can help u again o. You lodged that complaint then, and I told you the thread was in page 3. You didnt check and update for it to go back to First page. Now you made me to waste efforts to search for it again and found it in page 14.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-20.832.html#top
It is clearly visible to me and I didnt see any 'spambot' mark to suggest it's not gonna be visible to normal users.

I attend to a lot of issues everyday, and as human I can forget. Until you reminded me now, I had even forgotten I had sorted it out before. I mentioned spambot because that's the commonest cause of genuine threads disappearing, especially if it doesn't contain obscene picture or extremely baseless allegations.

oga, pls i'm tired of all these stories. If you say I hate you, so be it.
Re: An Open Letter To Seun On The Shameful Behaviours Of Jarus by tpiah: 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2010
Beaf:

lol

i swear i read the posts of people like beaf and i know why some parts of nigeria are chronically underdeveloped.

the fellow na typical buffoon, and any area cursed with too many of his type, na desert them go be sooner or later.
Re: An Open Letter To Seun On The Shameful Behaviours Of Jarus by Beaf: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2010
tpiah:

lol

i swear i read the posts of people like beaf and i know why some parts of nigeria are chronically underdeveloped.

the fellow na typical buffoon, and any area cursed with too many of his type, na desert them go be sooner or later.

Signs of hormone shortage.
Re: An Open Letter To Seun On The Shameful Behaviours Of Jarus by Bawss1(m): 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2010
Maybe it was the way the statement came out of nowhere but I could't stop laughing after I saw the following words;
georgee:

WHO THE HELL IS JARUS angry angry
grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Seun On The Shameful Behaviours Of Jarus by seanet02: 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2010
Jarus:

Oh boi, I dont know how I can help u again o. You lodged that complaint then, and I told you the thread was in page 3. You didnt check and update for it to go back to First page. Now you made me to waste efforts to search for it again and found it in page 14.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-20.832.html#top
It is clearly visible to me and I didnt see any 'spambot' mark to suggest it's not gonna be visible to normal users.

I attend to a lot of issues everyday, and as human I can forget. Until you reminded me now, I had even forgotten I had sorted it out before. I mentioned spambot because that's the commonest cause of genuine threads disappearing, especially if it doesn't contain obscene picture or extremely baseless allegations.

oga, pls i'm tired of all these stories. If you say I hate you, so be it.

HAVE NEVER LIKED YOU TOO, YOU ARE SIMPLY IRRESPONSIBLE

(1) (Reply)

Sss, Police, Text Message - Gej Rehearsh Intimidation Tactics On Igbo Leaders / Iranian Arms Imports To Nigeria: The Men Who Did It- A Report By Daily Trust New / Breaking News -bomb Explosion At Abuja On New Year Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.