Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,787 members, 7,855,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:32 PM

I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku (13076 Views)

Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram / Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos / I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by samazagudu(m): 7:54am On Feb 13, 2019
Which promise again. Dis politician no shame oo.
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by IamJames: 7:57am On Feb 13, 2019
introvertme:

Seems you're looking for a way to blame buhari for decades of decay in the country. Shay The country was perfect before 1983 abi?

But you all have been screaming your heads out with 16 years of PDP. Was the country perfect before 1999? At least the country made some gains during 16 years of PDP than what we had before 1999.
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by mindurword(m): 8:15am On Feb 13, 2019
mybestlove:
That's the right man for the job.

Atikulated gentleman
You lie?
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by Codyt(m): 8:22am On Feb 13, 2019
5thElement:
By selling it piece meal to your friends and cronies, right?
Shut up. Ehn
What's this
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by chocolatelady(f): 8:23am On Feb 13, 2019
mrvitalis:
The president lacks the power to restructure Nigeria

This just shows how this man lies
U dey mind the lair. He will go to south and said that he is Mr. Restructure but mute on restructure in the north. What a deceptive liar. As if the power to restructure is totally on his hand. Fools everywhere.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by Moukandjo: 8:25am On Feb 13, 2019
Cyoung4real:

If that's your own understanding of Restructuring, then so be it.
What is the shameless international thief's own definition of restructuring? Does it include creating extra 50 states like the conference organised by the ineffectual buffoon from Otuoke suggested or does it include returning us back to regional form of government instead?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by princfred(m): 8:34am On Feb 13, 2019
Reference:

Politicians are not trusted anywhere in tne world. That is very naive Mister. Trust is a sign of weakness, of submission, of faith. These are reserved only onto God Almighty. A politician on the other hand is empowered by you. He is your employee. You donot just trust your employee. You set rules and monitor them to ensure performance. When it lacks, you fire them, period.

Your trust for the present government is one of the reasons there is scant performance on all its promises. Your trust is the reason for instance Ganduje's hand was raised in campaign to the utter disappointed of many. Trust creates the reasons to excuse failure. If folks who voted him in had demanded performance since May 2015 such will never have happened.

We just don't understand how democracy works. The average politician in developed places fear the people. Here in Nigeria the average politician is feared.... respected, trusted to a fault. Who wouldn't misbehave in this clime with such weak ideologies amongst those supposed tp hold them to account.

In politics I absolutely hate the word TRUST. It repulses me. Pls don't use it ever again in reference to politics, you hear!!!!
My man you are always making good sense.
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by bluefilm: 8:38am On Feb 13, 2019
Look at this joker.

Making bogus claims they will all come and deny later.

Nwoke m, abeg go and restructure Cameron first.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by bkool7(m): 8:52am On Feb 13, 2019
I don't know how a president will say he will restructure Nigerian.

Is he the Legislative and the Judiciary?

All a president can do is to lobby the NASS to amend the constitution to accommodate restructuring.

And we have all seen how self serving our legislators can be when the amendment of the constitution was proposed . Most of them stayed away when issues about their regions were being discussed.

Just like Nnamdi Kanu, Atiku is taking the SE for a spin too. Only this time he's got some parts of SS too.

But I'm sure their elites know this but their personal interest and greed won't let them talk
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by heysquare(m): 8:54am On Feb 13, 2019
Atiku telling us he wil restructure Nigeria is like a thief saying he wil repair d roof of ur house! be suspicious!
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by kristo123: 8:56am On Feb 13, 2019
mrvitalis:

the president working with the three arms of government and Nigerians it is very possible
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by bkool7(m): 8:57am On Feb 13, 2019
IamJames:

But you all have been screaming your heads out with 16 years of PDP. Was the country perfect before 1999? At least the country made some gains during 16 years of PDP than what we had before 1999.

In comparison to the amount the PDP government made in that 16 years I boldly say we've made no gain.

Just look what this present administration is able achieve with scarce income in just 3 years.

They physically completed all projects abandoned by PDP, except their headquarters sha.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by mrvitalis(m): 9:01am On Feb 13, 2019
IamJames:

He lacks the power to singlehandedly restructure Nigeria but he can work with NASS to get that done. The positive here is his willingness to get Nigeria restructured.
The only power he has is just to sign it into law this can even be left out

Oga the president has no important role to play in restructure
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by mrvitalis(m): 9:02am On Feb 13, 2019
globalresource:

He can move the motion and instigate institutions towards that direction. Only the President can instigate such a thing bro
Go and sleep ..even u can submit the bill
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by pryme(m): 9:10am On Feb 13, 2019
mrvitalis:

So how do you restructure a country?
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by Reference(m): 9:16am On Feb 13, 2019
IamJames:

He lacks the power to singlehandedly restructure Nigeria but he can work with NASS to get that done. The positive here is his willingness to get Nigeria restructured.

And who is the NASS.... the most direct representatives of the people.... some of whom desire restructuring. The workings of this is simple. A two-thirds majority motions any law. What do the people do. ... lobby your fellow citizens who donot believe or donot desire restructuring to see the merits thereof and press their reps to meet the two-thirds critical mass.

That is how democracy is made to work for the people. An agenda can either be top driven by a favourable Executive or bottom driven by the direcct intervention of the people through the NASS.

In my opinion, restructuring is too critical a development to be left to either side of the power equation. That is why any aspirant to Executive office that places it front centre of his agenda has my attention. Nothing is more important to me about this country called Nigeria. Not since I became an enlightened adult many, many years ago. That Nigeria simply cannot develop without it.
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by Chukwurah003: 9:18am On Feb 13, 2019
It is hard to trust a man like Atiku. He is too entrenched in controversy.
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by BlueAir: 9:42am On Feb 13, 2019
tunwumi:
Political statement to get mumus to vote
he's clearly desperate
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by zest602(m): 9:45am On Feb 13, 2019
Lies lies lies
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by franklingud(m): 9:52am On Feb 13, 2019
If only he can truly do it if elected.

Okay now let's sit and watch
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by jellington: 9:59am On Feb 13, 2019
The youths are probably myopic, ignorant, or mischievous if they are not discerning enough to understand that Atiku, former Military generals and former head of state ganged up against President Buhari to protect only their selfish interest and all oil wells allocated to themselves and their cronies while in office.
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by jellington: 10:02am On Feb 13, 2019
ATIKU is robbing peter to pay paul. All he ever had are originally government resources stole in the public offices he held.
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by mrvitalis(m): 10:12am On Feb 13, 2019
pryme:

So how do you restructure a country?
The national assembly only can start the process then the state assembly too is important

Any other thing is a lie
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by kmaster007: 10:43am On Feb 13, 2019
ur goin to restructure bcoz of all his wife's. I wonder who is going to be d first lady among dem
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by ken6488(m): 10:49am On Feb 13, 2019
[i]
5thElement:
By selling it piece meal to your friends and cronies, right?
[/i]eya
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by Emma1Oj(m): 11:23am On Feb 13, 2019
miracood:
LIKES FOR PDP
SHARES FOR APC
life go tire u after sunday
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by Omololu001: 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Democracy was young again, if Buhari had allowed it to grow from 1983 we Should have had a strong democracy
atiku supported abacha in becoming the life president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Reacts To Oyetola’s Supreme Court Victory / Rivers APC : Inauguration Of LG, Ward Excos By Amaechi, Act Of Impunity – Abe / Bandits Release 4 Kidnapped Victims As ‘Sallah Gift’ To Katsina Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.