Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,281 members, 7,846,283 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku (13061 Views)

Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram / Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos / I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by rainylad(f): 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
5thElement:
By selling it piece meal to your friends and cronies, right?

What do you even kmow?..afomjas sef undecided
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by Rubbiish(m): 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
braveboy64:
You should have told Obasanjo to do that when you were the vice president. Sai Baba 2019
A vice president have no say.
Osinbajo is a good example
No VP can't dictate to president, so u cant blame atiku.
do u even know d vice president of US?
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by goslowgoslow(m): 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
Go and sit down you don't have the power to re structure Nigeria. You can only use that to deceive those pigs.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
Omololu001:
atiku supported abacha in becoming the life president.

Buhari worked for abacha to become the life president.
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
Omololu001:
atiku supported abacha in becoming the life president.

Buhari worked for abacha to become the life president. He supported and he contested for presidency ?
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
introvertme:

Seems you're looking for a way to blame buhari for decades of decay in the country. Shay The country was perfect before 1983 abi?

He paved way for the likes of IBB, ABACHA , GIDEON ORKAR, Abdulsalam etc to come in, squandered our resources, draw us backward, as at 80s Nigeria was in order, cars driving on correct lane, Nigeria airways was world number 3 airways, life was good, till the harlot of a man, dumb of a creature who have never made money outside military and politics all his life, came and truncated the system. Check how much was 1 naira to dollar then, OBASANJO GAVE OUT THE DEMOCRACY IN GOOD FATE. He came and stole our fathers mandate and spoilt our future. See the results, growing democracy
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by Omololu001: 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Buhari worked for abacha to become the life president. He supported and he contested for presidency ?
abacha was the sole presidential candidate.
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2019
miracood:
ATIKU IS NOT THE BEST FOR NIGERIA

BUT HE IS FAR BETTER THAN BULHARI

Here we are again

BUHARI IS NOT THE BEST FOR NIGERIA

BUT HE IS FAR BETTER THAN JONATHAN.

Nigerian Youths. Don't let history repeat itself.
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by mindtricks: 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
ibietela2:
I wish you can, this centralised democracy is not doing us any good.

After 58YRS Nigeria is still crawling
We can only wish. Honestly don't he can if he ever makes it there.
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by mindtricks: 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
bodysoul:

Here we are again

BUHARI IS NOT THE BEST FOR NIGERIA

BUT HE IS FAR BETTER THAN JONATHAN.

Nigerian Youths. Don't let history repeat itself.
What Fela called Stalemate.
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by ibietela2(m): 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
mindtricks:

We can only wish. Honestly don't he can if he ever makes it there.

I don't understand
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by Gentleziggy(m): 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2019
If he likes he should restructure or reinfrastucture Nigeria all I no is atiku is not d Messiah to lift this country out of her problems... We just want a change of government shikena.
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
rainylad:

What do you even kmow?..afomjas sef undecided

Come back and edit this after Atiku loses on Saturday.
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
IamJames:

But you still trust Buhary who has failed in all ramifications, huh?

What in my post suggests that I trust Buhari? How do you guys even pass exams at all?
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
[quote author=Reference post=75679361]

Politicians are not trusted anywhere in tne world. That is very naive Mister. Trust is a sign of weakness

Ignorant submission I must say.

1. Trust is not a sign of weakness. It is a sign of strength.

2. Trust is not reserved for God. Spouses are called upon to trust each other. Children naturally trust their parents and have faith that they will provide their basic necessities.

3. Politicians aren't just employed by the masses. They are empowered to act on behalf of the masses and to hold power IN TRUST for the people. Don't be naive and ignorant. They are ENTRUSTED with the power their positions need for them to fulfil their duties. Everything about government is about TRUST.

Your trust for the present government is one of the reasons there is scant performance on all its promises. Your trust is the reason for instance Ganduje's hand was raised in campaign to the utter disappointed of many. Trust creates the reasons to excuse failure. If folks who voted him in had demanded performance since May 2015 such will never have happened.

Can you point to one place where I've supported Buhari or this government in my posts? Does my opposition of Atiku mean i support Buhari?
Assumption is the mother of all fvck-ups. You just fvcked up.

[s]In politics I absolutely hate the word TRUST. It repulses me. Pls don't use it ever again in reference to politics, you hear!!!![/s]

And who the hell are you?
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by rainylad(f): 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
5thElement:

Come back and edit this after Atiku loses on Saturday.

So what??...life goes on...The poverty ravaging Nigeria especially North and SW continues unabated.

.childish and petty afonja
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
rainylad:

So what??...life goes on...The poverty ravaging Nigeria especially North and SW continues unabated.

.childish and petty afonja

I know you enjoy wading in the mud. Guess that was why the Nigerian army thought your guys would be comfortable doing press up in the mud during Operation Python Dance.

I won't join you in the mud though, but if you're deluding yourself that the east isn't a poverty-ravaged region, what are you and your family members doing in the west and north?
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by rainylad(f): 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
5thElement:

I know you enjoy wading in the mud. Guess that was why the Nigerian army thought your guys would be comfortable doing press up in the mud during Operation Python Dance.

I won't join you in the mud though, but if you're deluding yourself that the east isn't a poverty-ravaged region, what are you and your family members doing in the west and north?

Shut up please!!..the abject poverty consumming the piss-poor folks in the SW will simply increase a million fold..wetin be my own?

.You just echoed the myopic thought of your people who errorneously believe Igbos will die if buhari wins and i am simply pointing out hard realities for your folks

Ritualustic skull-minning,armed robbery,kidnapping and rape,yahoo scams and the "plus",social-media begging and SOS cries e.t.c endemic in your region will increase like i said earlier..

Dont even get me started on the garri-groundnut-sugar package APC shares to your people for votes because ofcourse they believe that is all you are worth

So if you think Buhari winning again will destroy me or any Igboman,you have another thinking coming..

Nonsense,
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
rainylad:

Shut up please!!..the abject poverty consumming the piss-poor folks in the SW will simply increase a million fold..wetin be my own?

.You just echoed the myopic thought of your people who errorneously believe Igbos will die if buhari wins and i am simply pointing out hard realities for your folks

Ritualustic skull-minning,armed robbery,kidnapping and rape,yahoo scams and the "plus",social-media begging and SOS cries e.t.c endemic in your region will increase like i said earlier..

Dont even get me started on the garri-groundnut-sugar package APC shares to your people for votes because ofcourse they believe that is all you are worth

So if you think Buhari winning again will destroy me or any Igboman,you have another thinking coming..

Nonsense,

Abeg waka! I no get time to dey debate airheads.
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by orisa37: 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
Good.
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by mindtricks: 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
ibietela2:

I don't understand
Our leaders are not usually trust worthy. From what we know traditionally, the next thing they do to their promises is abandon them once they get there. Is there any difference between half-dozen and six?
Better not expect much from anybody.
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by ibietela2(m): 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
mindtricks:

Our leaders are not usually trust worthy. From what we know traditionally, the next thing they do to their promises is abandon them once they get there. Is there any difference between half-dozen and six?
Better not expect much from anybody.

Yeah, you are correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Assembly Queries LG Boss Over Abuse Of ₦‎350 Million Monthly Allocations / INEC Shifts Rivers Rerun To March 19 / Osinbajo To Open Ayogu Eze’s Campaign Office Today In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.