Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,098 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" (60462 Views)

Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku / Twitter Account Describes Apc's "Next Level" Change As A Male Cross Dresser Vid) / Confirmed: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom, Abdulfatah, To Dump APC Next Week - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by theoldpretender(m): 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
AstralBody:
To hell with Sowore,he was one of those who fussed Buhari on Nigerians in 2015. Fucck him I say .. spits

Interestingly enough, Atiku and Saraki played a big role in Buhari taking power in 2015...

You better meet them too... smiley

By the way, I don't like APC or PDP....a pox on both houses.!
Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by HomeOfMe(f): 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
Earthbound:
Can Nigerians be wise for once and vote Sowore?

It seems every election, we suffer chronic short term memory loss.
I bet you that between tomorrow and next sowore will endorse Buhari. Those other parties are just there to destract voters and spoil the chances of the main opposition. Sdp has done theirs,followed by oby,next is sowore.

4 Likes

Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by 2blessed01(m): 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
Just 2 Satchets=#5...U Won Buy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by BiafraIsFree: 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
The more you keep voting in Nigeria evil elections, the more suffering and hungry in the zoo.

Support Biafra referendum for freedom and good things you seek for in life.

Yoruba is only interested in 2023 presidency.

Fulani cows are well fed than Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
Why is he CRYING ? He need pure water to soak am?

1 Like

Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by kevinotc(m): 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
What are you waiting for?
Even Tinubu is now Articulating .

1 Like

Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by Reference(m): 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
azpekuliar:
We have weaponized poverty in this country. What a pity! We need to take our country back by restructuring this rent-seeking dependent contraption.

When the people are tired of the mess...but are they?..... will they ever?
Look at this comedy skit... what message does it pass along.... a citizenry held captive to hope(lessness).... knowing not what enormous power he wields to change his status if only he and his brothers can get enlightened.

Can you imagine an adult crying on the streets of Paris at the behest of the failings of the elected French government. Has any single red blooded American shed a tear of oppression because Mr Trump said this or did that?....

Why are Nigerians this weak, divided and grossly ignorant.. ..

3 Likes

Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
If una believe this....e don pafuka for you be that o grin
Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by themanderon: 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
That is all zombies are worth to them, a cup of garri, groundnut and sugar. APC is simply a wicked party.
I hope zombies will drink that garri for the next four years. Rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by kevinotc(m): 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
kevinotc:
What are you waiting for?
Even Tinubu is now Atikulating .
Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by sharpwriter(m): 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
Larryfest:
Seriously this guys shared garri, groundnut and sugar it is finished then..

Lol... I just dey laugh and wonder since... The insult and mockery of the people is alarming! Garri and Epa... When people aren't beggars... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by sharpwriter(m): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
Jman06:
This really cracked my ribs

That's the next level they want us to vote for

Lol
Don't mind the animals!

3 Likes

Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by omooba969(m): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
tyup:
Lol this surely happened in Ibadan where the APC gubernatorial candidate is called n Known as Garri & kuli not Adelabu grin grin

meanwhile Garri signifies suffering and penury....FEB 16th let's all ATIKULATE to get Nigeria working again, Enough of the suffering and penury on the good people of Nigeria

Na today una start to dey suffer?grin

Jokers everywhere, una suffering neva start o.... keeping recycling these thieves parading themselves as politicians. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by ASJ(m): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
why crying? did anyone force him to collect it.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by 1234IKECHhukwu: 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
So our next level be garri & groundnut,issoryte.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by Turantula(m): 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
Earthbound:
Can Nigerians be wise for once and vote Sowore?

It seems every election, we suffer chronic short term memory loss.
Sowore for NURTW boss or President?

1 Like

Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by Rubbiish(m): 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
LisaAnne:
I could really use this garri right now
To celebrate your birthday right? Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by nick50(m): 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
They used it to bribe afonja s in 2015 and they voted massively for d lifeless one so now tell me why they won't still use it ?

1 Like

Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by islandmoon: 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
this is fake news, I hate it when people insult my party, we didnt give garri and ground nut beside our garri is big size.
this is the garri we shared for south west people and they are not complaining

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by sibb2011: 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
is the cry positively or negatively?

1 Like

Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by IchBinBrait(m): 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
Ayam not even understanding..

Is it tears of joy or disappointment??

1 Like

Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by omooba969(m): 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
sharpwriter:

Lol... I just dey laugh and wonder since... The insult and mockery of the people is alarming! Garri and Epa... When people aren't beggars... cheesy

It's bcoz the people have been collecting it from the politicians that's why they now come back with disparaging handouts.

Una mumu neva do....keep recycling these thieves parading themselves as politicians ok. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by Chill2: 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
And you believe everything you see. Guess it doesn't cost much to replicate that in the name of APC. Just look outside of the current propaganda and vote wisely. Peace!
Larryfest:
Seriously this guys shared garri, groundnut and sugar it is finished then..

1 Like

Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by nobone(f): 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
Kingkamba:
THEIR CHILDREN DEY ABROAD THE FLEX, THEM DEY HERE THE GARRI. GOD PLEASE MAKE ME MINISTER OF THUNDER, AND LET ME DESTROY THE EVIL CALLED APC cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
I'm telling you''''

1 Like

Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by omooba969(m): 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
Turantula:

Sowore for NURTW boss or President?

Dry joke, not funny.
Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by Glaxxs: 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
Gisters:
Nigerian Man Burst Into Tears Crying After APC Gave him Their "Next Level Garri"

Watch video here -> http://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-burst-into-tears-crying-after-apc-gave-him-their-next-level-garri
Where is the video!!
Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by Jman06(m): 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
Is this guy related to OSUOFIA??
Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by simplesearch: 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2019
Hope they won't tell us its poverty alleviation programme instead of what it really is or connotes? Vote buying expressing itself in different form, reasons PDP were voted out, unfortunately APC are showing they are not different from old PDP in forms and features..

1 Like

Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by fejikudz(m): 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
Earthbound:

How many Nigerians vouched for Buhari in 2015? Can you count them? Bitch puleeeaase!
Your mama na be bitch.. animal

1 Like

Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by mozona(m): 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2019
now garri and groundnut is our problem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra / Atiku Abubakar & Jonathan Attend Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.