Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" (60459 Views)

Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku / Twitter Account Describes Apc's "Next Level" Change As A Male Cross Dresser Vid) / Confirmed: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom, Abdulfatah, To Dump APC Next Week - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by captaininiobong(m): 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
na weitin u go chop 4 the next 4 years b dat?
Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by bkool7(m): 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
Abfinest007:
after crying do the right by voting out buhari

For giving him garri

What did PDP give him for 16 years?

If PDP had settled him he wouldn't have collected the garri
Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by mechanics(m): 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
It's something, he should be grateful.
Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by MhizKaimamicheal(f): 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
didn't give out the garri when it was needed most. mtchew
Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by Yseone(m): 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
Abfinest007:
after crying do the right by voting out buhari

gbam

1 Like

Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by DoTheNeedful: 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2019
AstralBody:
To hell with Sowore,he was one of those who fussed Buhari on Nigerians in 2015. Fucck him I say .. spits

The Atiku, Saraki and Dino your ilks worship were not part of those who force Buhari on you in 2015 abi? Go and buy sense.

Anuofia!
Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by Bonebreaker(m): 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
like srsly garri garri de have showed us de future of nigeria if we vote dem again
Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by deltateam: 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
faithfull18:
Lol. The man will be like see my life outside, are they telling me this is the best I deserve as a Nigerian and they want my vote for another four years.

Maybe after the four years, it will remain groundnut and sugar *crying in Yoruba* Lol.

Open a thread in business section if you are a genuine data seller.
Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by faithfull18(f): 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
deltateam:

Open a thread in business section if you are a genuine data seller.
I am legit. I have done that severally, the threads are either deleted or moved. I have reviews on my threads especially the thread listed in my signature.
Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by tobadex1(m): 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
when are we going to think beyond APC and PDP is this country? both are the same, If PDP wins, watch out for fayose of all ekiti, gbenga Daniel of whole ogun will be among PDP cabinet is that the people we still need? also APC has better chance but we Nigerian are highly disappointed by there government .....as for me

sowore av my vote
Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by mikolo80: 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
Earthbound:
Can Nigerians be wise for once and vote Sowore?

It seems every election, we suffer chronic short term memory loss.
which election did we suffer memory loss. Are there any better candidates to choose from?
Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by AstralBody: 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
DoTheNeedful:

The Atiku, Saraki and Dino your ilks worship were not part of those who force Buhari on you in 2015 abi? Go and buy sense.

Anuofia!
Ewu ki wu thunder kill u dere!
Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by AstralBody: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
sogodihno:

Vote them out now, sebi u av N-power now, let's see what u will av under Atiku
grin grin grin just look at u,u are really a slave. Hit urself on d head,u need some sense.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by firstolalekan(m): 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
tyup:
Lol this surely happened in Ibadan where the APC gubernatorial candidate is called n Known as Garri & kuli not Adelabu grin grin

meanwhile Garri signifies suffering and penury....FE B 16th let's all ATIKULATE to get Nigeria working again, Enough of the suffering and penury on the good people of Nigeria

@ bolded, you be Olodo

That Obasanjos best meal.
Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by tyup(m): 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
firstolalekan:

@ bolded, you be Olodo

That Obasanjos best meal.

You be olodo to.....you don see am eating it bfr? or where did u see old people advised to take Garri

you deserve this

1 Like

Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by firstolalekan(m): 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
tyup:

You be olodo to.....you don see am eating it bfr? or where did u see old people advised to take Garri

you deserve this
Fool
I still chatted with him last year
Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by tyup(m): 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
firstolalekan:

Fool
I still chatted with him last year

Even if you chat with him today how's it my problem undecided or are you that psycho alienated on ways to get cheap publicity. You're a bigger fool buddy

Now get lost with ur entire generation and dont quote me again I refuse to share in your stupidity drag

1 Like

Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by Blessgod30: 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
tyup:
Lol this surely happened in Ibadan where the APC gubernatorial candidate is called n Known as Garri & kuli not Adelabu grin grin

meanwhile Garri signifies suffering and penury....FEB 16th let's all ATIKULATE to get Nigeria working again, Enough of the suffering and penury on the good people of Nigeria

See how healthy they are... Unlike grandfather bubu and PYO....how can such unhealthy skulls produce good ideas... Politicians in Nigeria are bereaved of good ideas especially APC politicians that are saints and oppositions are evil
Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by sogodihno: 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
AstralBody:
grin grin grin just look at u,u are really a slave. Hit urself on d head,u need some sense.

shut up! old fool, what did u av when PDP was in power? useless lots.
Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by AstralBody: 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
grin grin grin
sogodihno:

shut up! old fool, what did u av when PDP was in power? useless lots.
oh I can see u are in pains. Ur pain makes me happy. PDP..... PDP grin grin grin
Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by Gentleziggy(m): 11:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
The present administration don't think well in d right direction coupled with DAT VP who calls himself a professor of law..they all think through their anus.reducing fellow Nigerians to such a degraded next level angry.
Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by Dollabiz: 11:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
poverty has diggin so deep that politicians are using.the.basic.amenities they suppose to provide as bribe.tool for election
Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by youngakodex: 11:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
ALL THE PDP FELLOW INCLUDING ATIKU/OBI ONCE YOU ALL SEE THE RE-ELECTED OF THE PRESIDENT BUHARI ON FEBRUARY 16 YOU SHOULD ALL ENTER LAGOON OR COMMIT SUICIDE.....ELSE PRISON AND HUNGRY ARE WAITING FOR YOU ALL
Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by sharpwriter(m): 12:59am On Feb 14, 2019
Gisters:
Watch Full Video Here >> http://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-burst-into-tears-crying-after-apc-gave-him-their-next-level-garri

Oga, if yu want us to read news just post it, and stop deceiving people to watch what is not available on your yeye blog. If a video is not there, be honest and don't go about using foolish strategy for people to visit your blog. Your strategy would have made sense if the video is there and accessible instead of same pictures you posted here on Nairaland. angry angry angry
Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by LisaAnne(f): 4:08am On Feb 14, 2019
TheFreeOne:

Common...you must be joking cheesy
no
Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by Nobody: 5:16am On Feb 14, 2019
If you check now the bros still zip the garri.
Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by firstolalekan(m): 8:42am On Feb 14, 2019
tyup:

Even if you chat with him today how's it my problem undecided or are you that psycho alienated on ways to get cheap publicity. You're a bigger fool buddy

Now get lost with ur entire generation and dont quote me again I refuse to share in your stupidity drag
Oloriburuku
I was just putting you in your place as a dolt that you are.
Next time, think before you type rubbish
Jobless morọn
Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by chozzy: 11:57am On Feb 14, 2019
AstralBody:
grin grin Just look at d demonic hardship they want to spread for another 4years. Am one of those benefiting from the N-POWER program,but am voting against APC. They make us the common folks to crawl on our stomach,while they reserve the best positions for their children. Iska.... DAMBORUBA!!
Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by youngakodex: 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
WHILE WE AWAIT FINAL RESULTS DECLARING BUHARI THE WINNER OF THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS, Let it be known that.....

Bishop Oyedepo loses his polling unit to Buhari,

Sheikh Ahmed Gumi loses his polling unit to Buhari

Governor Dankwanbo loses his polling unit to Buhari.

Chief Obasanjo loses his polling unit to Buhari.

Senator Saraki loses his polling unit to Buhari.

IBB loses his polling unit to Buhari.

Hon. Dogara loses polling unit to Buhari.

Galadima loses his polling unit to Buhari.

Kwankwaso loses his polling unit to Buhari.

Senator Shehu Sanni loses pollinator unit to Buhari

Senator Melaye loses his polling unit to Buhari.

Governor Ahmed loses Kwara government house polling unit to Buhari.

Governor Tambuwal loses his polling unit to Buhari.

Jimi Agbaje loses his polling unit to Buhari.

Governor Ortom loses Markudi government house polling unit to Buhari.

Fayose loses his polling unit to Buhari.

Atiku loses his polling unit to Buhari.
-zara oyinye
#NigeriaDecides2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra / Atiku Abubakar & Jonathan Attend Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.