Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,735 members, 7,851,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

Did PDP Conduct Mega Presidential Rally In Ogun And Osun States? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did PDP Conduct Mega Presidential Rally In Ogun And Osun States? (1334 Views)

Did PDP Pay N95m For Campaign Venue In Rivers? - Fact Check / Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. / Zamfara Supreme Court Judgement: Did PDP Meet The Constitutional Requirement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did PDP Conduct Mega Presidential Rally In Ogun And Osun States? by blackfish(m): 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
Please I want to know if PDP conducted Mega Presidential rally in Ogun and Osun state because I googled it but I couldnt find anything of such.

I know tomorrow is the last day for campaign and Atiku intends to do his final rallies tomorrow in Adamawa and Bauchi states

Also that of Abuja that ought to hold today was postponed.

pachukwudi44, ochejoseph, Raccoon, SaiATKUOBI2019 ZombiePUNISHER ,SaiAtikuTill203
Re: Did PDP Conduct Mega Presidential Rally In Ogun And Osun States? by MrPolitics: 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
blackfish:
Please I want to know if PDP conducted Mega Presidential rally in Ogun and Osun state because I googled it but I couldnt find anything of such.

I know tomorrow is the last day for campaign and Atiku intends to do his final rallies tomorrow in Adamawa and Bauchi states

Also that of Abuja that ought to hold today was postponed.

pachukwudi44, ochejoseph, Raccoon, SaiATKUOBI2019 ZombiePUNISHER ,SaiAtikuTill203

They did in Osun but not in Ogun. I guess the crisis in Ogun PDP didn’t allow it

2 Likes

Re: Did PDP Conduct Mega Presidential Rally In Ogun And Osun States? by blackfish(m): 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
MrPolitics:

They did in Osun but not in Ogun. I guess the crisis in Ogun PDP didn’t allow it
OK thank you. I appreciate
Re: Did PDP Conduct Mega Presidential Rally In Ogun And Osun States? by Clerverly: 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
MrPolitics:

They didn't oga. They only Campaigned in Oyo. Stop mixing things up. Back up with Sources and Pictures.

1 Like

Re: Did PDP Conduct Mega Presidential Rally In Ogun And Osun States? by Clerverly: 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2019
Atiku is yet to campaign in Ogun, Osun, Adamawa, Bauchi and Abuja. grin grin grin

Money don finish grin

2 Likes

Re: Did PDP Conduct Mega Presidential Rally In Ogun And Osun States? by blackfish(m): 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
Clerverly:
Atiku is yet to campaign in Ogun, Osun, Adamawa, Bauchi and Abuja. grin grin grin

Money don finish grin
That of Osun has been done

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/306054-2019-dont-allow-rigging-in-your-state-atiku-charges-osun-voters.html
Re: Did PDP Conduct Mega Presidential Rally In Ogun And Osun States? by tuniski: 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
Clerverly:

Money don finish grin
You guys ain't detail that is why you are buharideens. Atiku/pdp campaigned in Osun, bauchi only abuja/adamawa remaining.

Ogun was deliberately skipped cos of internal crisis there.
Re: Did PDP Conduct Mega Presidential Rally In Ogun And Osun States? by MrPolitics: 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
Clerverly:

They didn't oga. They only Campaigned in Oyo. Stop mixing things up. Back up with Sources and Pictures.

PdP campaigner in all SW states except Ogun. They visited Ekiti and Osun on the same day.
You can search for it if you’re so interested.
It’s somewhere on Nairaland
Re: Did PDP Conduct Mega Presidential Rally In Ogun And Osun States? by Afamed: 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
tuniski:

You guys ain't detail that is why you are buharideens. Atiku/pdp campaigned in Osun, bauchi only abuja/adamawa remaining.

Ogun was deliberately skipped cos of internal crisis there.
Perhaps he does not want the usual empty seats/ crowd in Abuja and Ogun. No to Atikulooting
Re: Did PDP Conduct Mega Presidential Rally In Ogun And Osun States? by kayzat: 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2019
MrPolitics:

It can't be because of the crisis in the party in state because ogun state is not the only state they have such crisis and other states were done even despite the crisis
Re: Did PDP Conduct Mega Presidential Rally In Ogun And Osun States? by Afamed: 7:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
kayzat:

It can't be because of the crisis in the party in state because ogun state is not the only state they have such crisis and other states were done even despite the crisis
The Cameronian does not want to be faced with empty seats
Re: Did PDP Conduct Mega Presidential Rally In Ogun And Osun States? by KanwuliaExtra: 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
No need.

Those are areas defiled by APC!
Let them stone themselves to death dia! cheesy

KashaMUMU is on his own!
Atiku and Secondus nor go smell dia lai lai. cheesy

We all know what happened in Ekiti and Osun.
Re: Did PDP Conduct Mega Presidential Rally In Ogun And Osun States? by kayzat: 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
Afamed:

Perhaps he does not want the usual empty seats/ crowd in Abuja and Ogun. No to Atikulooting

It is possible

They already mobilized their party supporters for the rally but the attendance was very very low and I won't be surprised if that's part of the reason for the postponement.

Pdp in ogun state is as empty as anything because majority of their supporters has defected to ADC and from the look of things they have not been able to forge any working relationship
Re: Did PDP Conduct Mega Presidential Rally In Ogun And Osun States? by tuniski: 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
Afamed:

Abuja/adamawa will be overflowing tomorrow with Atiku.

#PresidentelectAtiku2019 better get use to it.
Re: Did PDP Conduct Mega Presidential Rally In Ogun And Osun States? by MrPolitics: 10:13am On Feb 14, 2019
kayzat:

Ogun state is the only PDP state where 2 people are laying claims to the Guber ticket.

(1) (Reply)

Only A Barbarian Will Support The Killing Of Anyone Over Ballot Box Snatching / Ex Governor, Orji Kalu Get A Surprise Birthday Invasion From His Staff - Photos / Yahaya Bello Is A Bad And Expired Product Unsellable In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.