Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. (32665 Views)

Did PDP Pay N95m For Campaign Venue In Rivers? - Fact Check / Zamfara Supreme Court Judgement: Did PDP Meet The Constitutional Requirement? / FACT CHECK: Did PDP Lie About The Freeze Of Peter Obi's Bank Accounts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by Built2last: 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
I ask above question because Wike can make noise, has money to throw around but election of 2023 will need a galvaniser.

If Wike had been picked Edo state, Cross river and Delta would have worked against PDP to punish Wike for all the insult on the governors.

Wike has not also been forgiven by Northern Muslims for demolishing a mosque in Portharcourt town.

What do you think.

Did they dodge a bullet?

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by Achilles881: 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
Yes they did he's quarrelling with north, edo and delta, he's also quarrelling with southeast where will his vote come from Southwest?

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by foruma702: 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
The key word "dodge bullet" gat me laugh out loud. The truth is that any VP chosen along with the main Presidential aspirant has minimal effect on the party chances as a whole, though the popularity or the gladiator effect of a VP may enable to gather more voters but I think the main Presidential aspirant is the focus. If a party failed and mistakenly present a Presidential aspirant with a non capable profile to the public, no matter how Jesus Christly the VP can turn water to wine. The party will not fly.

Have you check Pikidi.com today to post free advert and promote what you sell for free?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by GoldenJAT(m): 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
No sane fellow will pick a Wike as his vice/deputy. He is power drunken, and may likely beat his principal one day.
Atiku knows better! If not that Obasanjo knew his Onion, Atiku may likely have ousted him from office.
A certain Wike will do same thing. And that Atiku knows.
Wike to me isn't intelligent, lacks public decorum, picks fight here and there, unguided in his utterances, etc.
We should also realize that, Incase of any unforeseen circumstances!! The vice president can eventually become the president.
WILL YOU LOVE A WIKE AS A PRESIDENT?? Therein lies your answer.

172 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by Dshocker(m): 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
Truth is that the South East hates Wike, especially for what he did at Obigbo, and yet to say that Okowa doesn't sell down East, talk more of other parts of Nigeria.... I can confidently say that the PDP has failed woefully.

130 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by gift2xl: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
His bad over weight his good. Recently he has signed for pensioners and teachers to be paid. This show's that he deliberately held on to pensioners and teachers salary without paying them.

Atiku knew that selecting Wike as vice, Wike might poison him to death and take over as president.

I tell you, Wike is power drunk and he is just a tree. He forget that adage that says " a tree can not make a forest" he keeps creating enemies for himself even when the enemies are not concern about him.

Recently his voice are not much heard on radio, I believe his still recuperating from his lose.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by WiszyFraud: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by 4tomandchi: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
These kind of analysis is what divives this country the more. Do you know how many churches El-Rufia has demolished in Kaduna?

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by DMerciful(m): 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
The Yorubas pushing PDP to pick Wike know what they're doing grin

But Atiku is an old timer in politics, nor be today grin Tinubu will be thrashed for sure.

Anyways, we're Obi-dient cheesy Obi is the sure first choice

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by Mayydayy(m): 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
PDP would have made a grave mistake in choosing Wike.wike believes he is more fitting for the job than Atiku who he is to deputise.
Also Wike has made enemies from all corners of the country and is willing to make more. Maybe choosing him would have gotten PDP more southern votes but it will end up making them lose more in the North.I don't think the Northern Muslims will ever trust Wike.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by braimeddy: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
wike for plan coup o. Atiku was wise enough to chose Okowa

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by Moony45: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
PDP are done now

1 Like

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by iCauseTrouble: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
I am very happy Atiku didn't pick Wike. Peter Obi is 10 times greater than Wike.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by Spaxon(f): 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
Wike talks a lot. His campaign would have cost PDP

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by NwekeUG(m): 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
Watch the moment Atiku announced Okowa as his running mate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7t0Atu-FjM

1 Like

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by Walkee: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
Why would Edo work against Wike?
Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by Reality3080: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
All I know is that wike would have been a better shot caller than okowa
Wike has a firm grip of south south n same can’t b said of okowa

All d same,all d best for atiku

220 Likes

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by Think9ja(m): 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
undecided
Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by SarkinYarki: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
Atiku is clearly looking for a docile VP and that's sending wrong signal to people like me ..The North doesn't want anyone who can speak up for Christians or south when the Fulaniszation agenda continues

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by paskal16: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
Wike must be crying now
He’s too hot headed
Atiku no go fit handle a rogue vp

2 Likes

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by ChukChinCol(m): 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
I Obidiently don’t care.

25 Likes

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by PavillionEnergy: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
shocked

'A man that talks too much won't know when he is insulting others.'

Wike is a vibrant Nigerian politician but he has made enough enemies even in the South where he comes from.

You won't blame Atiku for fielding Okowa. Wike is not even sellable in the South East. Someone who has consistently denied his Igbo heritage.

7 Likes

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by Manny21: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
The difference between Wike and Okowa is the difference between between six and half a dozen. Both have little electoral appeals in their regions. The election is going to be very intriguing. South east will give Obi protest votes. Atiku will share North votes with Tinubu and Kwankwanso, even Obi will still get some votes from enlightened Northern electorates. Tinubu is not guaranteed up to 50% of South west vote. Lagosians are disgruntled and tired of Tinubu, Osun is between Tinubu and Aregbesola camps, Ekiti, Ondo, even Ogun where Tinubu demeaned and diminished their Governor as "Eleyi." 2023 election is not going to be a walk-over for any of the three major gladiators i.e Tinubu, Atiku and Obi.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by cpu2006(m): 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
OK
Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by Fuckyoumod: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
After wasting over N30 billion naira of Rivers money over a useless Presidential ambition. Spits.....

Rivers people I pity una.....
Wike can not sell outside of Rivers, Wike is uncultured, talks too much, ill-mannered and has no Presidential qualities. He abuses everybody, he fights everybody, even the Atiku that Wike wants to deputize was insulted and abused by the same Wike.

There are things money can not do,money don't buy you honor and true respect.

Go tell the stupid Gov. I said that Rivers money can not buy everything!

9 Likes

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by christejames(m): 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
Lol

Even if they are choosing Okowa and Wike together, we are wiser now... They are going no where.

No more money politics!

5 Likes

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by Muhylonaire007: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
If they like let them field pope halalanlala

1 Like

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by millionboi(m): 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
Bi
Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by Reallysimple: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
Yess.

Authoritarian figure which is kinda needed. But too brazen to be an effective leader

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Re-Elected; Wins Ogun Governorship Election 2023 / Amaechi Sues Femi Fani-Kayode And Lere Olayinka Over Ikoyi $43m Recovered Loot / “I Will Vote Buhari In 2019 As A Pay Back To All That Voted Him In 2015" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.