Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,187 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) (44112 Views)

The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office / See The New Look Of Ogoni Land As Cleaning Kicks Off - Photos / Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ijebu-ode, Meets Awujale, Others - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by MrGerald(m): 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
haywire07:

Mumu, it's a "new" look, fresh renovation.
Abi U think Jonathan will use his ogogoro money to build roads for afonjas ?
That road construction started more than four years ago, and easterners ply more that road than any other region.
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by ejimatic: 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
fanifa:
you are really a great patriot but I must say, with just 4years of rule, APC has sent us beyond 6years backward in life and creation of mass poverty, making Nigeria ranking up in the list of African countries with high poverty rate. what do you think will happen in the next 4years. The PDP lead governance was not perfect, but the last six years of rule changed the country look and stand on economic development until people who chant for change and wailed that buhari should send us back to stone age made it possible to have elect a dullard for president with the mind that a Prof. is a running mate the country would be better with them. The funny thing now is that the herds back then in 2015 were not properly feed through to 2019 and hunger has stiff their lips from wailing. see you at the poll, I take no nonsense for incompetency.
. Your opinion and contribution are noted and respected.

1 Like

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by safetyInspector(m): 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
That section, approximately 20-50 kilometres is been done by the present government. Shagamu - Benin expressway is approximately 420 kilometres. GEJ did approximately 200 kilometers. and there are still over 100 kilometers in a bad shape.
ZombiePUNISHER:
This was done by Jonathan.

I ply the route

Modified : zombies are in severe pains grin grin grin
This is music to my soul

1 Like

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by therealsaheed: 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

I ply the route

This is music to my soul

This look like newly rehabilitated road, but if you insist it was awarded almost four years ago by Jonathan govt I don't see reason why your parents educate you cos you are daft by nature.

1 Like

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
MrGerald:
That road construction started more than four years ago, and easterners ply more that road than any other region.
let them continue to spread and harbour lies
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by fareed69(m): 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

I ply the route

This is music to my soul

Yes O
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by IAMTHEHERO: 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
diadem10:

Lol. Same way PDP secretariat has been languishing for 16 years. Will you keep quiet? Yeye
With this comment l can now believe that our problems in Nigeria do not lie solely on our leaders but the citizenry. How did the PDP secretariat come into the matter being discussed? As for you telling me to keep quiet, l will never stand so low by exchanging words with you. Do you know that by your comment you just showed that you thrive in lies, insults and stupidity? You detest truths and you are one of the problems of Nigeria. You should have disputed what l said with facts rather than relying on insults, well that's your food.

1 Like

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by Afrocentric: 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
haywire07:
God punish ebele undecided
God Punish haywire 07
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by Front0lane: 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
Add this to the one i gave you before epe lo ma ba aye e je tebi tara !
O ma sofo di ojo ale e ni !
Ewu ofo lo ma bo le awon omo e lowo !
O ni ri ba ti se, O ni ri ona gbe gba !
Ofo lomi eko n se o fo lo ma se gbeyin aye e !

Amin ase !

Gecoz:
He don pain am!! Ahahaashshahahhahaha. Oliburuku omoale! Ti e ma baje ni Olorun!!
If you ever told a lie no matter how minute it seems may this curse you place be the portion of you entire household and your generation yet unborn till Jesus come.
Gecoz post=75698027:
And if you had ever lie right from when you were born may Ogun use your blood bath, may your children not know Peace and may your unborn children be filled with hate and terror till their 5th generation Amin!! May Sango strike you and your family dead if any of buhari family or APC leaders had ever stolen money Amin! How about that??
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by Afrocentric: 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
haywire07:
God Punish haywire
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by Front0lane: 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
but you have thrived in foolishness and stupidity if you can not figure out a party that can not complete it secretariat in 16 years after several trillions have been pledged and redeem for that sole purpose can never accomplish anything meaningful for the country.

IAMTHEHERO:

With this comment l can now believe that our problems in Nigeria do not lie solely on our leaders but the citizenry. How did the PDP secretariat come into the matter being discussed? As for you telling me to keep quiet, l will never stand so low by exchanging words with you. Do you know that by your comment you just showed that you thrive in lies, insults and stupidity? You detest truths and you are one of the problems of Nigeria. You should have disputed what l said with facts rather than relying on insults, well that's your food.
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by ACE1010: 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
haywire07:

Ahhhh!!! This yabbing too much nau cheesy

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by ACE1010: 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Ode... That its new doesn't mean it hasn't been taken care of initially...

Buhari has nothing to do with this project...

Stop the lies I beg. I disagree with you on this. Your hatred for bubu sucks sad

1 Like

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by ACE1010: 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

God punish Buhari...

The chief herdsman whose only achievement in office is to gallivant round the world and take pictures...

A record holder for the only president who has stayed most outside his country while in office...

Buhari is a bona-fide dullard

If I'm a herdsman ehh, I swear your blood no go down shocked

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by Temidayo9(m): 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

I ply the route

This is music to my soul
Ore-Ijebuode portion of the road was built by Sukuk Bond money under Buhari. While Ore- Benin portion was built during GEJ term

1 Like

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by vastolord4(m): 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
haywire07:

Bro, that was Jonathan''s regime
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by IAMTHEHERO: 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
Front0lane:
but you have thrived in foolishness and stupidity if you can not figure out a party that can not complete it secretariat in 16 years after several trillions have been pledged and redeem for that sole purpose can never accomplish anything meaningful for the country.

Definitely, you are blind and don't know how things work in road construction. Let me educate you but are you ready to accept knowledge? When it comes to construction of road that stretches several hundreds of kilometers; it is divided and constructed in sections I, II, III, IV etc. in order to take care of other roads because of paucity of fund. Example is Enugu - Umuahia - Aba - PH expressway. Gej awarded Benin- Ore - Ijebu Ode - Shagamu expressway to Setraco. But it is being done in sections. Sections I & II which covered Ore itself were completed under GEJ. Infact do you know that the worst part of that road was done by GEJ? Don't allow hatred and tribalism turn you to an enemy of the truth. Shalom!!

1 Like

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by IAMTHEHERO: 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
[quote author=ejimatic post=75699393][/quote]
What a great and matured response from you bro. l appreciate people that accept the truth.

1 Like

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by wirinet(m): 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
IAMTHEHERO:

Definitely, you are blind and don't know how things work in road construction. Let me educate you but are you ready to accept knowledge? When it comes to construction of road that stretches several hundreds of kilometers; it is divided and constructed in sections I, II, III, IV etc. in order to take care of other roads because of paucity of fund. Example is Enugu - Umuahia - Aba - PH expressway. Gej awarded Benin- Ore - Ijebu Ode - Shagamu expressway to Setraco. But it is being done in sections. Sections I & II which covered Ore itself were completed under GEJ. Infact do you know that the worst part of that road was done by GEJ? Don't allow hatred and tribalism turn you to an enemy of the truth. Shalom!!

You are partially right. GEJ awarded the contract in stages and funds are to be released also in stages. If funds are not released for a particular stage, the contractor simply packs his equipment and leave. So in reality while GEJ released the funds for the Benin-Ore phase, Buhari released the funds for the Ore - Ijebu ode phase.

2 Likes

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by firstolalekan(m): 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
haywire07:

Osu!
What is afonja ?
Abi your brain is located in your anus?
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by IAMTHEHERO: 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
wirinet:

You are partially right. GEJ awarded the contract in stages and funds are to be released also in stages. If funds are not released for a particular stage, the contractor simply packs his equipment and leave. So in reality while GEJ released the funds for the Benin-Ore phase, Buhari released the funds for the Ore - Ijebu ode phase.
Continue to stay blessed bro.

1 Like

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by brightleave(m): 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

I ply the route

This is music to my soul
sorry bro grin grin cheesy
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
It hasn't reached ijebu ode express.
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by Omololu001: 11:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
wagazala:

Not taking sides just want to point out that Jonathan did Ore to Benin. This just concluded bit is Ore to Ijebu Ode. There is still Ijebu Ode to Shagamu interchange stretch of the road that hasn't been touched.
is still far from ijebu ode o, is still about 80km to ijebu ode.
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by Gabriel004: 11:38pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

I ply the route

This is music to my soul
You must be very dull.
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by Omololu001: 11:43pm On Feb 13, 2019
IAMTHEHERO:

That guy is so foolish.
Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by youngakodex: 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
THANK YOU SO MUCH PRESIDENT BUHARI AND APC PARTY WE REALLY APPRECIATE THE WELL DONE JOB AT THE IJEBU ODE/ORE/BENIN EXPRESS ROAD.....MAY GOD PUNISH ALL THE PDP FELLOW IN THIS NAIRA LAND SITE....I BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL ALL CRY COME FEBRUARY 16 AFTER THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE REELECTED OF PRESIDENT BUHARI IJN AMEN.....

1 Like

Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:15am On Feb 14, 2019
Gej govt didn't do the Ore-ijebu ode part abegi. They stopped before Ore. And Now APC is completing it. ..

ZombiePUNISHER:

I ply the route

This is music to my soul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. / PDP Mocks Buhari Over Flopped North Central Rally / Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.