Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

Amaechi & Tonye Cole Visit Survivors Of Buhari's Rally Stampede In Hospital(pix - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi & Tonye Cole Visit Survivors Of Buhari's Rally Stampede In Hospital(pix (28909 Views)

5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation / People Feared Dead At Buhari’s Rally In Jalingo, Taraba State. Photos / Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi & Tonye Cole Visit Survivors Of Buhari's Rally Stampede In Hospital(pix by LeBari: 11:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
Meanwhile all their children are abroad. I have no pity for foolish idiots that kill themselves for foolish idiotic politicians.
Re: Amaechi & Tonye Cole Visit Survivors Of Buhari's Rally Stampede In Hospital(pix by bubu2019: 11:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
1. Those misleading Nigerians that you have to be a successful businessman like Atiku to run a country. I ask them,what successful businesses did JJ Rawlings of Ghana, Khama Ian Khama of Botswana,Paul Kagame Rwandan ran before they transformed their countries ?
Oga wetin come be the point. na person we de manage 500 cows since 1999,no one die ,e no born pikin.na him go save us?
Re: Amaechi & Tonye Cole Visit Survivors Of Buhari's Rally Stampede In Hospital(pix by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
asuustrike1:

It seems you reside in PH or probably you were frequent at UPTH
While I was still in NIGERIA I visited the Hospital few years Ago. It was an ARMAGEDDON from MOSQUITOS. The MOSQUITOS could switch off light bulbs if you wanted.
The FANS nor NETS couldn’t stop them.
In fact they had their own INSECTICIDE with them to decimate other insects.

They Operated like every other HOSPITAL STAFF.
They should allow NATIVE DOCTORS to Man and head the administration of that hospital
Re: Amaechi & Tonye Cole Visit Survivors Of Buhari's Rally Stampede In Hospital(pix by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 14, 2019
EVILFOREST:

While I was still in NIGERIA I visited the Hospital few years Ago. It was an ARMAGEDDON from MOSQUITOS. The MOSQUITOS could switch off light bulbs if you wanted.
The FANS nor NETS couldn’t stop them.
In fact they had their own INSECTICIDE with them to decimate other insects.

They Operated like every other HOSPITAL STAFF.
They should allow NATIVE DOCTORS to Man and head the administration of that hospital
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Amaechi & Tonye Cole Visit Survivors Of Buhari's Rally Stampede In Hospital(pix by ofiko123(m): 4:04am On Feb 14, 2019
APC party of ritualists...
Re: Amaechi & Tonye Cole Visit Survivors Of Buhari's Rally Stampede In Hospital(pix by Koralords: 5:39am On Feb 14, 2019
See how Tonye Cole humble grin
Re: Amaechi & Tonye Cole Visit Survivors Of Buhari's Rally Stampede In Hospital(pix by saintneo(m): 6:16am On Feb 14, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
1. Those misleading Nigerians that you have to be a successful businessman like Atiku to run a country. I ask them,what successful businesses did JJ Rawlings of Ghana, Khama Ian Khama of Botswana,Paul Kagame Rwandan ran before they transformed their countries ?

And why should a person that don't know how to run a business run a country? A person synonymous to failure, not once but twice in the leadership of our dear country; topping it most this same person had only 150 cows since 1984, the cows that failed to multiply (parable of the talent comes to mind).

1 Like

Re: Amaechi & Tonye Cole Visit Survivors Of Buhari's Rally Stampede In Hospital(pix by jaxxy(m): 6:37am On Feb 14, 2019
StupidInyamiri:

It’s not just about or only successful business owner. It’s about IQ and have a reasonably good one. Buhari had sm qualities that are good and useful bt lacks so many others and while this is not even a crime because even Atiku lack sm qualities buahri has.

Buharis faliure was not identifying and working with people who have the qualities he lacks, he has worked with very limited people. This wud have strengthened his government.

Osinbajo is the only saving grace in that administration it would have been worse off.
Re: Amaechi & Tonye Cole Visit Survivors Of Buhari's Rally Stampede In Hospital(pix by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 14, 2019
The state governor, Wike should set up a panel to probe the unfortunate death of these citizens. We need to find the cause to avoid a re-occurrence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket / Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) / Ikpeazu Reconstructing Osisioma Road Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.