Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) (6238 Views)

Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat / Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered / 2019:ebonyi Governor Dave Umahi Thanks Apc,buhari For Conceding Defeat In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) by lordjay: 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
APC official twitter handle @APCNigeria addresses Buhari as ex-president. Maybe they're already seeing the writing on the wall, if so congratulations in advance to ATIKU!!!

Source: https://twitter.com/APCNigeria/status/1095628607442112513

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) by bender79: 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
Honestly I don't know what to tell you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) by SalamRushdie: 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
Buhari is already Ex President In Jesus Name !!!!

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) by lordjay: 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
Below are responses from Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
Zombies over to you

13 Likes

Re: Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) by Abfinest007(m): 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
buhari will sent parking

11 Likes

Re: Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
Lifeless FC and BodyBag FC has lost..

7 Likes

Re: Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) by hucienda: 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
when they won't hire competent people in the first place ...

it is not every task that should be sacrificed on the altar of nepotism.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) by saaron(m): 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
It is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that Aso Rock Impostor is not coming back.
Nigerians are taking back their country from Terrorist.

11 Likes

Re: Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
They are losing.

1 Like

Re: Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) by magoo10(m): 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
Buhari is going gone

3 Likes

Re: Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) by Imiracle: 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
Since Nairaland mods don't wanna help my ministry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W7E001GFUs
Re: Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) by YorubaAssasin: 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
The average Nigerian is too foolish and dull to understand these accounting terminologies... grin

1 Like

Re: Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) by Ojiofor: 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2019
Na that title fit him pass grin.
Re: Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) by DoyenExchange: 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
It's obvious! ATIKULATED! grin

1 Like

Re: Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) by Humility017(m): 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2019
hucienda:
when they won't hire competent people in the first place ...

it is not every task that should be sacrificed on the alter of nepotism.
I tell you... the problem wit Buhari and co...those he hired are grossly incompetent..

2 Likes

Re: Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) by Arysexy(m): 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
Former dictator and Lifeless dullard!

Good bye the worst Bigot Presidiot ever I. Nigeria history.

Tufiakwaaaaaaaaa!

Never Again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
Goodbye to aminu jubril el sudani cry omo nairaland no go sweet again if buhari go ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) by keryj(f): 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
Someone cannot make mistake in peace sad

1 Like

Re: Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) by dustmalik: 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44, this is a fake news. The link doesn't lead anywhere and it's not on APC's Twitter timeline. Close this thread and ban the OP

1 Like

Re: Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) by SK3NKI(m): 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2019
Only a fool will continue doing something the same way and expect a different result, I wonder how a human being with his or her senses complete and conscience intact will vote for buhari again, isnt it demonic and wicked? Well I will vote Atiku if he fails I will vote against him in 2023, after all the only constant thing in life is change.

3 Likes

Re: Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) by dollytino4real(f): 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
dem know already
Re: Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) by harkandey(m): 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
issokay
Re: Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) by BenMK(m): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
Triumph:
APC official twitter handle @APCNigeria addresses Buhari as ex-president. Maybe they're already seeing the writing on the wall, if so congratulations in advance to ATIKU!!!

Source: https://www.africpro.com
Re: Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) by helinues: 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
Pepper Dem gang

Sai baba we know

Re: Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) by Racoon(m): 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
grin Reality is more clearer now.
Re: Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) by Anniwil(m): 10:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
Private Universities In Nigeria Disenfranchising Nigerian Youths From Voting by Anniwil(m): 10:26pm
Fellow NIgerians and citizens of thought.
[b]I just watched the Verdict on Channels TV tonight and was pleased to note that Nigerian Youths (students) make up the highest registered voters for 2019 elections.Even though,that can be subjected to a debate,the fact that some positive statistics regarding the Nigerian Students for this election following a prolonged strike and the hardship this categories of Nigerians face gave me some relief.
I am deeply concerned that some people in this bracket of the voting population will be denied their franchise because they are in private universities.Notable among this two are Madonna University and Covenant University.These Universities have not indicated or informed these N[/b]igerians that they would be released to vote for their candidates 72 hrs to the elections.This is disenfranchisement in all its forms and the refusal or passive disposition of these schools' management should be thoroughly condemned.
Madonna,Covenant and other Private Universities,some registered voters have to travel at least 19 hrs on bus to get to their voting units and vote,please release these students ASAP to do the needful..This is daylight robbery!!!
I am not pro-any candidate.I just want to use this capable medium to spread the word to the Chancellors and school management's team and if possible INEC...Help these young `NIgerians and allow them go home to vote.\
FELLOW NAIRALANDERS!!!PLEASE HELP SPREAD THIS WORD BY LIKING AND REBROADCASTING..
Thank you.
#don't disenfranchise the voting population#.#stop private universities against NIgerian progress#
Re: Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) by Lagbaja01(m): 11:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
The only set of youth supporting this gov't are the Lazy 30k Npower earners(dont blame them much cos they are not certain of their fate If new gov't comes in)...But come to think of it, if this govt really meant well for them, they would have confirmed their appointment since December 2018 after 2yrs of experience.
Re: Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) by punisha: 1:40am On Feb 14, 2019
YorubaAssasin:
The average Nigerian are too foolish and dull to understand these accounting terminologies... grin

The joke is on you, you miserable waif.
Who's talking about figures? Not like u can count 1-10proper.
It only took u 0.5seconds to prove how extraordinarily foolish you are.
Go and look at it all over again maybe ur inherited stupidity will let you see where they wrote "former president buhari"
Re: Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) by Jowanson: 1:52am On Feb 14, 2019
dustmalik:
Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44, this is a fake news. The link doesn't lead anywhere and it's not on APC's Twitter timeline. Close this thread and ban the OP

Lolzzz..sifia pain! That came from APC blue ticked verified handle! If you want prove ..here it is

Cc: Mynd44 , lalasticlala...this should go to the front page in case you have not done so!

Re: Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) by genesishouse: 3:02am On Feb 14, 2019
keryj:
Someone cannot make mistake in peace sad
This is not a mistake it is a prophesy.
Go and mark it.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking-soldiers Open Fire At Onitsha Night Candle Lit Procession / "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra / 750bn Agriculture Intervention Fund To Be Created By FG & CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.