Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

"I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra (6261 Views)

You Want IPOB Invade Nigeria? Vote Obi / Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter / Niger Delta Youths Reacts On Asari Dokubo "I Will Stop Agitation For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by SATANICALLY666: 11:23am On Aug 13, 2021
As long as violence remains part of IPOB's platform, acts of violence by unknown actors in the South East can be blamed on them, and their denials won't be believed. They need to reject violence publicly and commit themselves to peaceful protests only if they want to succeed.

I'm for one Nigeria, so I want IPOB to fail. But not through violence! I want them to abandon their struggle voluntarily when we have unifying leaders who make them believe, through sincere words and actions, that Igbo people will fare better if they stay in Nigeria.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Commentor: 11:27am On Aug 13, 2021
grin
Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Joromi1: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2021
Seun is 100% correct. But I indulge sane minds to read his write-up carefully to get the point, and not take the misleading heading of the hateful Fulani Muslim terrorist OP seriously.

36 Likes

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 13, 2021
So seun can press neck like this.lol

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by DefHQ: 11:29am On Aug 13, 2021
So says a Yoruba man who doesnt even care that his people have become refugees in Benin republic.

Honestly, i think say this guy get sense before but now i see how shallow his reasoning is..no depth at all..

Keep praying for ipob and Oodua to fail, while Fulani's drive you away from your ancestral lands!

Seun, you're not a comrade, and you can never be one.. You're just like Tinubu, no difference..
By this your statement, it's clear that you've chosen the side of the oppressor as against the oppressed. And we Nairalanders will never forget it!!!

Money lover!

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by chatinent: 11:30am On Aug 13, 2021
Not because a quote supports what you think does it make both you and the author right. You both may still be biased.

To whom it may concern...

By the way, I'm totally apolitical. Well, for gags, I feel it was Miemie Chinchin David used to kill Goliath.

1 Like

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by ERockson: 11:30am On Aug 13, 2021
Though they are terrorist, I still hope they change their style and hold their leaders responsible for their inability to achieve Biafra since. They are hypocrite. Where is Unity of purpose among their governors and members of National Assembly, Where is their regional integration plan, where is open grazing law like their SW counterpart. Where is referendum by their governors for Biafra before Federal government will think of conducting one for them. Bunch of noise makers and terrorists is what IPOB are...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by knacker(m): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2021
It's his opinion and it holds no water for iPOBians

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Totilopussylick(m): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2021
I support him �

3 Likes

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Asgard73: 11:33am On Aug 13, 2021
Assuming I don’t know Seun... will say he’s a fool.. a compound fool..

Why don’t he wish IGBOHO to fail.
J
.he wants to keep making money on Nairaland propagating nonsense against igbos
Daily opening threads upon threads against igbos

Tell him he’s mad..
How Yoruba man now cares for igbo people .. Seun telling igbos were they will fare better is an insult to igbo tribe of Nigeria..
Will same Seun tell yoruba people were they will fare better in Nigeria ...
Nairaland and all Yoruba people are supporting Yoruba sessesionist and Seun have the guts to say nonsense on igbos..

Why didn’t he call out Yoruba IGBOHO .. or is he not a violent group that killed customs at Nigeria boarder..
why is the government hunting IGBOHO and butchering his aids ..
why Seun no focus on his Yoruba people .. who by shook mouth wetin no concern you .. leaving IGBOHO that is already in prison in another country for same act ..that he’s accusing IPOB?

What’s his problem... Na wao

If we can confidently call out RENO AND FANI-KAYODE..

Then Seun should not be different.. he wants to swim in shark infested rivers ..

Then no special rule from mods .... he’s outside his jurisdiction and anything goes

A unity beggar..

IPOB still remain non violence.. Seun lying and wants to sell his site more

.. he should tell us how many times IPOB How and when IPOB has gone violence
ESN is same with Amotekun and the northern hisbah
So to Seun unknown Gummen are now IPOB..

Meanwhile the matter is yet to be heard in court and the idiot has given his judgement .

Yoruba people are the real problem of Nigeria ... sanusi. 2003.

VERY SMALL MIND ... with a leaking brain

No ban...
I did not insult or abuse..
I did not break Nairaland rules .. not even rule 2..
This is a thread like every other thread and Seun is not making this tweet as a nairalander.

And for people theeating me with ban and calling mods

Seun just abused a whole tribe ... and someone says he’s making sense.. nonsense and careless

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 13, 2021
hahahaah grin grin
Baba for come talk same thing for nairaland na...why Twitter?
Body for tell am.
The thread going down any moment from now.
Mr seun which android phone are you using? You supposed dey make use of iPhone 12pro max na when tweetingundecided why android

6 Likes

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by gidgiddy: 11:34am On Aug 13, 2021
Nigeria is poverty capital of the world, third most terrorised nation on earth, no 147 on the global corruption index. Nigeria is indeed a hopeless case

So what is it about Nigeria does Seun Osewa want IPOB to see about that will make them drop their agitation?

Gone are the days when people remained part of Nigeria, for the sake of remaining part of Nigeria. When Lord Lugard brought us all together in 1914, he never said we must be together forever

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Taich(m): 11:34am On Aug 13, 2021
I know that no Igbo man wishes to burn his home, violence in the east have mostly political undertones. I believe with a leader that have what it takes to govern, Nigerian will be a better place with less agitations.

Obasanjo and Ya' adua approach to national crisis should be studied by the next president. We need a national leader if we are to remain as a nation and not a regional warrior.

3 Likes

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by philo04(m): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2021
Seun done enter one chance from poor readers weh no go read till the end

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by colorsofrainbow: 11:36am On Aug 13, 2021
Fulani terrorist op has twisted the report headline again to fit his deluded co terrorists' submission

1 Like

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Prosperous111(m): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2021
Haaa this brother seun don fall my hand shocked

How you go talk say you dey for one Nigeria? Why are people making millions of naira and have low probability of been kidnapped or rape or beheaded by herdsmen supporting one Nigeria?

Must you support the terrorist cos your website get NAIJA for inside abi?

Continue...............

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by mrvitalis(m): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2021
I want someone to tell me how Nigeria can work really

U people that believe in Nigeria why not fight for restructuring then maybe just maybe IPOB would die a natural death ...but no ...u don't want that

As long as this system is what we have Nigeria can never work

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Prosperous111(m): 11:39am On Aug 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Tell him he’s mad..

If we can confidently call RENO AND FANI-KAYODE.. confirmed Nairalanders

Then Seun should not be different.. he wants to swim in shark infested rivers ..

Then no special rule from mods .... he’s outside his jurisdiction and anything goes

A unity beggar..

Meanwhile the matter is yet to be heard in court and the idiot has given his judgement .

No ban...
This is a thread like every other thread and Seun is not making this tweet as a nairlander.

Thanks

May God bless you.

Make una no ban me ooo grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by matrixmuzi: 11:41am On Aug 13, 2021
Seun should fucking keep quiet. Ur support mean nothing to ibis. Just a ur opinion

1 Like

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by OyigboUpdate: 11:41am On Aug 13, 2021
Senator Abaribe and Okezie ikpazu has deceived their bingos with Onye dot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by mcbreeze: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2021
Stupid prayer. But you want Fulani herdsmen to succeed. IPob has become your nightmare. It will never fail no matter your gang up.
The more you work against our people, more win for us.
Oga, go and take of your people being rape and kill everyday by Fulani

5 Likes

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by OyigboUpdate: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2021
matrixmuzi:
Seun should fucking keep quiet. Ur support mean nothing to ibis. Just a ur opinion

To IPOB terrorist point of correction

3 Likes

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by babyfaceafrica: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2021
It's his opinion, no big deal

1 Like

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by HardMirror(m): 11:44am On Aug 13, 2021
[quote author=SATANICALLY666 post=104741663][/quote] o Boy, Seun you seem to be ignorant of the problems of this country, be like too much money dey worry you

1 Like

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Monogamy: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2021
Seun's personal opinion

2 Likes

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by OyigboUpdate: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2021
mcbreeze:
Stupid prayer. But you want Fulani herdsmen to succeed. IPob has become your nightmare. It will never fail no matter your gang up.
The more you work against our people, more win for us.
Oga, go and take of your people being rape and kill everyday by Fulani

How many fulani herdsman did ESMMM capture in Igbo land?

2 Likes

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by OyigboUpdate: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
It's his opinion, no big deal

And we are in support of it. Fùck IPOB

3 Likes

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by Asgard73: 11:47am On Aug 13, 2021
Prosperous111:

May God bless you.

Make una no ban me ooo grin

Fear Ban?
For wetin?

If they wan ban .. its allowed.. but Na their conscience ..
beside Seun is not making this post as a Nairalander..

Truth is painful

1 Like

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by IJOBA11: 11:50am On Aug 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Tell him he’s mad..
How Yoruba man now cares for igbo people .. Seun telling igbos were they will fare better is an insult to igbo tribe of Nigeria..
Will same Seun tell yoruba people were they will fare better in Nigeria ...
Nairaland and all Yoruba people are supporting Yoruba sessesionist and Seun have the guts to say nonsense on igbos..

If we can confidently call out RENO AND FANI-KAYODE..

A unity beggar..

No ban...
This is a thread like every other thread and Seun is not making this tweet as a nairlander.

Thanks
LALASTICLALA MYND44 DOMINIQUE SEUN OAM4J

RULE NUMBER 2

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by gidgiddy: 11:51am On Aug 13, 2021
Joromi1:
Seun is 100% correct. But I indulge sane minds to read his write-up carefully to get the point, and not take the misleading heading of the hateful Fulani Muslim terrorist OP seriously.

Seun is not correct in anyway. Its his right to believe in one unified Nigeria same as it is my right to believe in Biafra.

The concept of violence, ESN, unknown gunmen, were things that started this year 2021. Where was Seun between 2015 and 2020 that the Nigerian authorities have been shooting and killing unarmed peaceful IPOB protesters? 5 years of IPOB being shot and killed by the Nigerian security agents. Those who Said nothng while IPOB were being unjustly killed are those who today have found their voice because UGM are doing to the security forces what they did to IPOB.

A Nigeria that is built on injustice will never stand and Nigeria will not be built on justice, equity, fairness and the rule of law because there are some people up North who dont really want that type of Nigeria

Seun is yet to see that the Nigeria he wants is simply not possible

17 Likes

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by CodeTemplar: 11:51am On Aug 13, 2021
One unified Nigeria entails every smaller entity being in that unity voluntarily and not what we have today. I believe Seun hasn't woken up to the reality of some backwards thinking folks and their mindset. Someone fantasizing about a day of unhindered massacre of infidels and just keeping you in one Nigeria for that day doesn't sound like one you should be in unity with. That's a dummy unity.
Of all the things nations partner for like security(NATO), economy(EXOWAS), infrastructure or education, there is nothing we are truly partnering for in Nigeria except to see who dominates and exploits who. No true partner of yours will down tools to prove who feeds who like we saw in the food blockade.

2 Likes

Re: "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra by IJOBA11: 11:51am On Aug 13, 2021
Monogamy:
Seun's personal opinion
SO SAYS THE NAIRALAND TAQIYYA LEADER

WHAT ARE YOU UP TO THIS TIME AROUND HELINUESgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful / Decayed Naira Notes In An Iron Save Brought To Bank In Ibadan / Gov. El-rufai Pardons 11 Prisoners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.