Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (76417 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by scopusng(m): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2011
Equity Management:

Taking a loss is one of the most difficult things that you will have to get used to as a trader, but the reality is:

• Everybody loses sometimes.
• Not even the best trader in the world has a 100% track record.
• Loss of opportunity is better than loss of money.
• The market is what the market is.

Knowing when to pass on the trade will help you survive in this financial game. Equity is the name of the game. When you have no more equity left the game is over for you. You need to learn when not to trade just as much as when to trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2011
^^^^^^

Very close to the truth!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by potential1: 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2011
pls check out this site if u want a good return on your investment than doing it yourself with less experience. visit www.safecapitalinvest.biz
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by jamace(m): 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2011
EU and GU are heading North.

EU is leading the movement while GU is lagging behind. Taking into cognizance the positive correlation principle between EU and GU, I will advise you BUY GU now for more profits.

May the pips be with you.

PS: I am trading on 4H CHART.

Like I said above, GU is intensifying the Northward movement after consolidation and STOPLOSS-hunting. grin

May the pips be with you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blackgucci(m): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2011
Its beautiful when you trade your plan, money management is twice as important as your trading method, When you can afford to loose mildly 60 percent of your trades and win very well 40 percent of the time , you have become a trader, cut your losses, let your profit ride, its hard for anyone to announce a loosing streak, You cant control the maket, you can only swim in the direction of its tide. Have a fun weekend. And while you sit over a table toast to a pipfull week ahead.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2011
blackgucci:

Its beautiful when you trade your plan, money management is twice as important as your trading method, When you can afford to loose mildly 60 percent of your trades and win very well 40 percent of the time , you have become a trader, cut your losses, let your profit ride, its hard for anyone to announce a loosing streak, You cant control the maket, you can only swim in the direction of its tide. Have a fun weekend. And while you sit over a table toast to a pipfull week ahead.

Well said man well said
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 3:26am On Jul 02, 2011
blackgucci:

and a toast too ,to the success of this week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 03, 2011
Am back after a long vacation, Are we there yet? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 03, 2011
Few hours to go?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Chrisyne: 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2011
Hi Man, you er doing a wonderful job here. Iam a new Bie to Forex. Ineed your help. Pls send me your alerts. My
email is christolinks2000@yahoo.com. Kudos!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2011
^^ U better keep taking ur alerts here, no one may be ready to send you alert to ur mail
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by MrTemple(m): 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2011
I jst cant tank u guys enough. Good job & my thumbs up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by freepeople: 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2011
Hey brothers, which trading platform is the best. I'm using FOREXtrader PRO(forex.com) for my Demo, but it does not contain Heikin Ashi chart. Please which trading platform can I chose. Above all, which trading platform does Nigerians chose mostly. Thanks in advance for your response
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Jeudick: 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2011
Hi tyr Alpari platform, henki ashi is there

All the best
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2011
Time to sell EU
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2011
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2011
dat na if 4554 refuse the push
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by freepeople: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2011
Jeudick:

Hi tyr Alpari platform, henki ashi is there

All the best

@Jeudick

Thanks for your response. Can u give me a link to download it?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 9:27am On Jul 04, 2011
UK Construction PMI in focus after disappointing manufacturing on Friday, Eurozone PPIs seen slipping back but rate hike this week remains likely, S&P makes another Greek warning, China slowdown fears increase after non manufacturing PMIs slip, Australian retail sales.

Sterling looks set to remain in focus today, as it trades near 15 month lows on its trade weighted index, with the release of the latest construction PMI data for June. Given that Fridays manufacturing data was a little disappointing, markets remain concerned that further weakness will raise fears about the sustainability of UK growth and prompt concern about further QE, a subject which seems to be being given greater discussion on the MPC.

While the probability of further QE in the short term remains unlikely the mere fact it is being speculated upon highlights the fragile state of the UK economy.

Expectations are for small fall back to 53.5, from Mays 54.

In sharp contrast the talk in Europe remains of the next rise in rates despite evidence that price pressures may be starting to slip back. This mornings PPI figures for May are expected to show a decline of 0.1% month on month, while the year on year figure is expected to slip back from 6.7% in April to 6.3%. Despite this the ECB is expected to raise rates by another 0.25% this week, despite the risks such a move would have on struggling peripheral economies borrowings costs. You would think that the recent events in Greece would give them pause, however Trichet repeated his strong vigilance message last week, which historically presages a rise in borrowing costs.

In signs that the Greek saga will continue to rumble on ratings agency Standard and Poors reminded the markets this morning that for all the talk of loan rollovers and debt relief such an event would in all likelihood be treated as a credit event or selective default.

Concerns about a slowdown in China remain in focus after non-manufacturing PMI data slipped back from 61.9 in May to 57 in June. While on its own these figures dont appear to be that bad, following as they do on the back of the disappointing manufacturing PMIs on Friday, there is a concern that the recent policy tightening may well be starting to do its job too well.

It would appear that consumer reluctance to spend isnt being confined to western economies after Australian retail sales slipped back sharply in May, falling 0.6%, after the 1.1% rise in April, with clothing being amongst the hardest hit. Expectations had been for a 0.3% rise. Building approvals also plunged, falling 7.9% as rising prices start to weigh on demand.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 11:50am On Jul 04, 2011
perfect time to sell EU cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2011
Agreed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2011
Not trading today, independence holiday will probably mean low liquidity on most pairs especially the $ pairs. My hunt will begin tomorrow

Happy pipping y'all cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2011
JAZES:

perfect time to sell EU cool cool cool

51 pips behind cool cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by namdo(m): 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2011
for EUR/USD huum i am waiting for a sma5/100 crossing on 1hr to short it and target around 1.4300 because i still see the general direction as upwards seeing the symmetry on daily chart, my 1kobo. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2011
4504 is pivot level , new decision would be made from there, for now it is a also tp for me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by bidemi12(m): 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2011
Usdjpy is very bullish and i would advise to buy for a tp of 8200. . . . . happy pipping grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by bidemi12(m): 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2011
namdo:

for EUR/USD huum i am waiting for a sma5/100 crossing on 1hr to short it and target around 1.4300 because i still see the general direction as upwards seeing the symmetry on daily chart, my 1kobo. cool

Hello, just a little tip, for your sake please do away with indicators. Trust me, they do nothing but make you feel good about your trade decisions. They are lagging in nature and completely useless. A trendline can tell you when a trend is slowing down or about to develop. just a tip. happy pipping.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by jamace(m): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2011
4504 is pivot level , new decision would be made from there, for now it is a also tp for me
I like your contributions but please always indicate the currency pair you're referring to for easy comprehension. Cheers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Jeudick: 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2011
Hi,Free people

www.alpari.co.uk ,scroll to the bottom and find download mt4

Best regards
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2011
jamace:

I like your contributions but please always indicate the currency pair you're referring to for easy comprehension. Cheers.
ok sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by namdo(m): 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2011
@bidemi12
thank you. they really make me feel good after the trendlines. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2011
Anyone going going on Gold? hahahah, am into that too na, Naijababe don push me enter Gold, See Volatility grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (101)

My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly / Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) / Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.