Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,449 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (77671 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Dungren(m): 10:18am On Aug 23, 2011
Congrats on the 100th page of Forex Trade Alerts. I have been on the sideline from the first page. Quite a journey, I learned some few tips.

Seen traders come and go. Some good, some bad, some proud, some reserved. Where are these guys? - Martog, Showreals ,

Happy Pipping everyone.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 10:23am On Aug 23, 2011
aguiyi:

fellow traders,
you will agree with me that doing a particular thing over and over again, will make you a pro in doing that thing.Take table tennis for instance.
the more you play it the better you become but when you play table tennis,football, basket ball and maybe volley ball altogether ,you will be[b] nothing more than a jack of all trade and a master of none.[/b]

concentration is key in this business, choose one pair and trade it well you will surely smile at the end of every week but when you jump from one pair to another, you will most definitely make more mistakes because your focus is shared

try this for just one week and share your results

happy piping

Hi bro,
true geniuses are "T" shaped - they know alot across a broad range of subject topics but have DEPTH in one.
About 2 years ago, I traded single currency pairs EXCLUSIVELY. I have a near perfect understanding of what you are talking about yet I dare say that, as you move ahead in this line of business, you would change your mind about trading just one pair.
I'm sure you would only drive say a BMW X5 and nothing else because you want to become a master of it? Understand this, the purpose for which you trade any market instrument is to MAKE PROFIT same way as the purpose of the car is mainly to help you[b] move from one place to another[/b]. If someone offered you his Bentley while your BMW is at the auto-mechanic's place you sure would not refuse abi? Except u wan trek or enter okada lol.

I don't just talk bro, I've been there and done that.
Find attached a trading statement from 2009 when I was still trading MICRO ACCOUNTS, in this statement, I traded GBPJPY exclusively. The statement speaks for itself.

Have a nice day.
Meshach.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 23, 2011
meshpips:

Hi bro,
true geniuses are "T" shaped - they know alot across a broad range of subject topics but have DEPTH in one.
About 2 years ago, I traded single currency pairs EXCLUSIVELY. I have a near perfect understanding of what you are talking about yet I dare say that, as you move ahead in this line of business, you would change your mind about trading just one pair.
I'm sure you would only drive say a BMW X5 and nothing else because you want to become a master of it? Understand this, the purpose for which you trade any market instrument is to MAKE PROFIT same way as the purpose of the car is mainly to help you[b] move from one place to another[/b]. If someone offered you his Bentley while your BMW is at the auto-mechanic's place you sure would not refuse abi? Except u wan trek or enter okada lol.

I don't just talk bro, I've been there and done that.
Find attached a trading statement from 2009 when I was still trading MICRO ACCOUNTS, in this statement, I traded GBPJPY exclusively. The statement speaks for itself.

Have a nice day.
Meshach.

i will rather increase my lot size and concentrate on a pair i know where to expect what from than trade a pair i know little or nothing about.

@ meshpips
when i met you in 2009 via alabiforum.com, you where good at the few pairs you were trading. the site is still there to prove my point, but this days ,you just dey fall guys hand because you no want to concentrate on what you have mastered.
in the last 10 days, i have had 2 lose and 22 wins, why?- concentration.

meshpips, you dey mess up this days take my word for it. infact, i blew an account taking your calls and i told you about it,anyways , do as you wish.
what works for one is matters to one
cheers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 11:24am On Aug 23, 2011
aguiyi:

fellow traders,
you will agree with me that doing a particular thing over and over again, will make you a pro in doing that thing.Take table tennis for instance.
the more you play it the better you become but when you play table tennis,football, basket ball and maybe volley ball altogether ,you will be nothing more than a jack of all trade and a master of none.

concentration is key in this business, choose one pair and trade it well you will surely smile at the end of every week but when you jump from one pair to another, you will most definitely make more mistakes because your focus is shared

try this for just one week and share your results

happy piping

You hit the nail on the head man.I never start to make consistent profits
till i focus on just one pair and then after 6months i graduated to 2pairs
which i have been doing for the past 1year now.
This advice is especially good for the newbies.
Focus is the key in this game and the more u understand a
particular pair the more profit you make.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 11:27am On Aug 23, 2011
French PMIs German and EZone ZEW survey, Swiss exports could show further declines raising prospect of further intervention, Chinese HSBC Manufacturing PMI slides further provoking further concerns about a slowdown, Richmond Fed

Fears of a double dip recession in Europe could gain further traction this morning, if in the wake of recent disappointing growth figures in the core countries, the latest flash PMI data for France, Germany and the Euro zone continue to point to a further slowdown in services and manufacturing.

French manufacturing PMI data for August is expected to slip back to 49.7 from 50.5 in July, while its euro zone equivalent is expected to also contract to 49.5 from 50.4. Even German data is expected to come in weak at around 50.6 from Julys 52 reading.

Economic sentiment in Germany is also expected to weaken further according to the ZEW survey, with expectations of a further slump to -26 from -15.1 in July, further raising questions of the ability of Germany to backstop any euro bond even if it wanted to.

Notwithstanding all of this further disappointing data out of Germany could well sour sentiment further with respect to willingness to bail out the peripheral economies, especially in light of the latest Bundesbank report which questions the democratic legitimacy of the recent bailouts under the current EU treaty.

Concerns about new central bank intervention from the Swiss National Bank are likely to increase if Swiss exports for July show increased declines due to the strength of the franc.

Fears of a slowdown in China have diminished slightly after preliminary HSBC Manufacturing PMI, despite contracting again in August, recovered from last months figure coming in at 49.8. This recovery has raised hopes that China is not heading for a significant slowdown in the wake of last weeks disappointing data from Europe and the US.

After last weeks shocking Philadelphia Fed numbers, attention is expected to turn to this afternoons Richmond Fed for August, where it is hoped that the Philly numbers will be shown to be a one-off. US new home sales for July are also due out.

Gold has continued its recent surge higher again making new highs against the US dollar, euro and the British pound.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 23, 2011
Money making machines only, between, where is Showreals?, i remember that name
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2011
Please reflect on this song as we celebrate 100th page of this great forex thread

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsRx5UjQNCA[/flash]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2011
^^^^ Lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2011
Ah, which kind song be this way o, lol what about Aunty Margin call?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by jamace(m): 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2011
Congrats on the 100th page of Forex Trade Alerts. I have been on the sideline from the first page. Quite a journey, I learned some few tips.

Seen traders come and go. Some good, some bad, some proud, some reserved. Where are these guys? - Martog, Showreals ,

Happy Pipping everyone

CONGRATULATIONS! my fellow piphunters on your one year anniversary of this thread. Yes, that's remind me of something. 100 pages of a thread in Nairaland means a lot. Let me take you down memory lane about this thread as part of my contribution to commemorate the day.

Do you know that "Forex Trade Alert:

1. Was started by a member called "martog"?
2. That "martog" opened this thread on 23 August 2010?
3. That this thread hit 100 pages in exactly on its one year anniversary (23 August 2010 - 23 August 2011 shocked shocked grin grin)?
4, That "jamace" made the first post for year 2011 on this thread?
5. That out of this 100 pages, 92 pages are from 2011 alone and still counting?
5. That the present active members on the thread joined the thread on dates shown against their names:
martog - 23 Aug 2010?
Kashif - 24 Aug 2010?
honerico - 25 Aug 2010?
jamace - 25 Aug 2010?
JAZES - 26 Aug 2010?
JAkpayen - 08 Dec 2010?
Blog icon - 14 Jan 2011?
Naijababe - 16 Jan 2011?
blackgucci - 16 Feb 2011?
odiaero - 22 Feb 2011?
meshpips - 28 Feb 2011?
aguiyi - 25 Apr 2011?

NB: There are other members who are not listed here because their participation was too brief. This does not mean that their contributions are not recognised.

6. That the OP of thread posted last on 11 Apr 2011?
7. That initially it was tug -of- war to post any thing about forex on this Forum without been banned.(The old timers can bear me witness) grin grin
8. That Seun relaxed anti-spam bot from banning posts on this thread because of the cries and struggles by forex hunters on this thread?
9. That the member called "Final Say" is the last but not the least registered member on this thread grin ?
10. That I personaly have a strong believe that one day a member of this forex family will become one of the best forex traders in the world?

Congratulations on your 100 pages and one year anniversary birthday.

May the pips be with us all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by jamace(m): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2011

Happy Pipping everyone

CONGRATULATIONS! my fellow piphunters on your one year anniversary on this thread. Yes, that reminds me of something. 100 pages of a thread in Nairaland means a lot. Let me take you down memory lane about this thread as part of my contribution to commemorate the day.

Do you know that "Forex Trade Alert:

1. Was started by a member called "martog"?
2. That "martog" opened this thread on 23 August 2010?
3. That this thread hit 100 pages exactly on its one year anniversary (23 August 2010 - 23 August 2011 shocked shocked grin grin)?
4, That "jamace" made the first post for year 2011 on this thread?
5. That out of this 100 pages, 92 pages are from 2011 alone and still counting?
6. That the present active members on the thread joined the thread on dates shown against their names:
b]martog - 23 Aug 2010?
Kashif - 24 Aug 2010?
honerico - 25 Aug 2010?
jamace - 25 Aug 2010?
JAZES - 26 Aug 2010?
JAkpayen - 08 Dec 2010?
Blog icon - 14 Jan 2011?
Naijababe - 16 Jan 2011?
blackgucci - 16 Feb 2011?
odiaero - 22 Feb 2011?
meshpips - 28 Feb 2011?
aguiyi - 25 Apr 2011?[/b]
NB: There are other members who are not listed here because their participation was too brief. This does not mean that their contributions are not recognised.

7. That the OP of thread posted last on 11 Apr 2011?
8. That initially it was tug -of- war to post any thing about forex on this Forum without been banned.(The old timers can bear me witness) grin grin
9. That Seun relaxed anti-spam bot from banning posts on this thread because of the cries and struggles by forex hunters on this thread?
10. That the member called "Final Say" is the last but not the least to register on this thread grin ?
11. That I personaly have a strong believe that one day a member of this forex family will become one of the best forex traders in the world?

Congratulations on your 100 pages and one year anniversary.

May the pips be with us all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2011
HEHEHEHEH, spam bot don ban Jamace tire for trying to post some interesting stats on this thread, sorry eh cool cool grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by jamace(m): 12:05am On Aug 24, 2011
grin grin grin Kai, you saw it. I have been sweating to post the vital statistics of this thread. Any way, I will try again. grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 4:26am On Aug 24, 2011
I saw that again, maybe you should break it into piece?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 7:26am On Aug 24, 2011
Spambot no wise pass us

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by namdo(m): 8:48am On Aug 24, 2011
^^^^, akay cool grin

happy 100pages and a year anniversary to d hunters and bye-standers alike.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by jamace(m): 8:53am On Aug 24, 2011
Spambot no wise pass us
grin grin Thank you for saving me from this spambot o. Ah, I don sweat tire trying to post the thing. grin grin

May the pips continue to be with us.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by FinalSay: 9:12am On Aug 24, 2011
Hi Guys

Our USD/CAD SELL trade stopped out at +46pips profit on trailing
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by FinalSay: 9:14am On Aug 24, 2011
Fellow Traders

I will BUY USD/JPY at 76.63 and place my SL at 75.84. SL will move to BE at 50pips if I get it. Otherwise, I move SL or I close manually. Have a good trading day.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 24, 2011
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by FinalSay: 10:07am On Aug 24, 2011
Hi all

I am buying AUD/JPY at 80.30 now. I put Stop loss at 200pips. SL to move to BE at 100pips if we see it. Otherwise, I move SL manually or close position. Trailing with SAR on 1hr when market satbilises. Have a good trading day.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 11:22am On Aug 24, 2011
Chei!!! See how time flies! Kudos to all the traders here who have kept it going this far. Jamace, God bless you!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by okwobome: 11:36am On Aug 24, 2011
wow no more buying of phone numbers for N1.50 per number, or start your own number selling business now by getting our phone number generator that generate numbers based on their location. it work directly with the area network mast, so that numbers generated are active and precise. When you finish generating any number, you can hide your number to call any of the numbers and ask them their location. If its not the location, we will refund your money (100% guaranteed) If you want to get this generator, pay N10, 000 cash into Digital Wealth Concepts Limited 1012634157 Zenith Bank Plc. Please no price negotiation!!! once paid, send us your phone number and email address to 07034376857. By Friday next week, we would increase the price to N15,000! Act now!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Ebenezerk2: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2011
can anyone send to me soft copy of forex trading to me via ebenezerk20@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2011
odiaero:

Are we there yet?

It's time to short AUD/USD and NZD/USD again, says Morgan Stanley

Amid concerns on the possibility of FRANCE losing its triple – A status, the country’s super
rich have stepped to help safeguard the nations credibility.

Japan on Wednesday launched a two-pronged initiative aimed at tackling the strong yen,
creating a $100 billion fund to help spur investments by Japanese companies abroad and
imposing new rules requiring financial firms to report on their foreign exchange holdings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101)

Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers / 100 Naira Denomination In Circulation Are Worn Out. Who Else Has Noticed This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.