Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

FG Planing To Postpone Presidential elections- Fayose cries out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Planing To Postpone Presidential elections- Fayose cries out (2830 Views)

3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out / Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) / Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Planing To Postpone Presidential elections- Fayose cries out by Barondenigeria: 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2019
A former Governor of Ekiti state and PDP chieftain has accused the APC led federal Government of trying to postpone Saturday's presidential election.

In a tweet via his official handle, Ayo Fayose said:

"Leadership of APC now in crucial meeting.They are considering postponement of Saturday's elections till 2nd week of March, using burning of INEC offices in Anambra, Abia & Plateau States as well as insecurity in some States as reasons.

Neither INEC nor the APC is yet to react to the allegation.

Source:
http://www.insiderpostonline.com/news/fg-considering-postponing-presidential-elections-till-2nd-week-of-march-fayose/

Re: FG Planing To Postpone Presidential elections- Fayose cries out by truthfulparrot(m): 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2019
I saw fear in the face of PMB this afternoon at APC Abuja mega campaign. I think it is beginning to dawn on him that he may lose this Saturday election.

By now, he must have realized that Oshimole and Tinubu had done the more harm than good to his reelection bid. PDP seems to be step ahead of APC and are more united and prepared for this election. It is even going to be difficult to rig this election.

I will not be surprised if there are attempts by APC to postponed the election.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Planing To Postpone Presidential elections- Fayose cries out by Racoon(m): 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
“The ship of the APC is fast sinking and is obviously beyond redemption. Nigerians are daily convinced that that the APC was a mistake made in 2015 and are also resolved that they are a mistake to be corrected in 2019.”
https://www.thecable.ng/cupp-theres-plot-change-leadership-nassembly-violently
shocked cheesy cheesy APC in acute panic attack.Reality is more clearer now.Four year of national regret.

5 Likes

Re: FG Planing To Postpone Presidential elections- Fayose cries out by earthsync(f): 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
Believe this fool at your own peril.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Planing To Postpone Presidential elections- Fayose cries out by Charmingrascal(m): 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
Only fools take this fool seriously

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Planing To Postpone Presidential elections- Fayose cries out by Firefire(m): 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
Buhary is gone forever!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Planing To Postpone Presidential elections- Fayose cries out by DerrickzB: 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
Hehehe.. zombies would say the man is lying n stuff.. but watch how it would happen.. they would change mouth again.. confused lots..

1 Like

Re: FG Planing To Postpone Presidential elections- Fayose cries out by rusher14: 2:45am On Feb 14, 2019
Just say you've been canvassing an extension thinking it can improve your chances.

Never gonna happen.

Index finger already itching.

1 Like

Re: FG Planing To Postpone Presidential elections- Fayose cries out by Slimbumzky: 4:19am On Feb 14, 2019
This man don start his lies again.Soon,he will start crying on national TV like a baby.You dont win elections by peddling unnecessary falsehood and propaganda.Ekiti elections should have taught Fayose a huge political lesson.
Re: FG Planing To Postpone Presidential elections- Fayose cries out by bender79: 4:24am On Feb 14, 2019
APC is not going to push for any postponement. If it was in the cards it could have happened early this week. Fayose is a bomboclot!

4 Likes

Re: FG Planing To Postpone Presidential elections- Fayose cries out by eagleeye2: 4:35am On Feb 14, 2019
Honestly, this guy is an alarmist.
Re: FG Planing To Postpone Presidential elections- Fayose cries out by Nobody: 4:47am On Feb 14, 2019
Fayose omo irankiran! Imagine this idiott in national government if atiku wins. Gbese nla! cheesy

Atiku and the people sorrounding him should sincerely scare any sane Nigerian! I mean imagine the likes of FFK, Fayose, Dino melaye, Saraki, Obasanjo, Babangida at the helms of affairs and in charge of economic and social policies for Nigeria.

I really am still unable to imagine a worse leadership combination for any nation Earth and believe me I have tried!
Re: FG Planing To Postpone Presidential elections- Fayose cries out by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:49am On Feb 14, 2019
Yaaaawwwwwnnnnn!!

Cry of a LOSER!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG Planing To Postpone Presidential elections- Fayose cries out by femi4: 8:10am On Feb 14, 2019
This is not Jonathan's era
Re: FG Planing To Postpone Presidential elections- Fayose cries out by PROPHETmichael: 8:12am On Feb 14, 2019
Now here is prophecy, you can take it to the bank.

1: Atiku will win presidential election.

2. UK brexit deadline to be extended and Theresa May will not finished her tenure, she will resign.

3. Congrats POTUS Donald Trump on your re-election.

3 Likes

Re: FG Planing To Postpone Presidential elections- Fayose cries out by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 14, 2019
From shutting down the internet to this. I dont believe you. But if its for security sake its not a crime. After all they are FG.
Re: FG Planing To Postpone Presidential elections- Fayose cries out by 2special(m): 8:16am On Feb 14, 2019
No big deal....at least Goodluck Jonathan also postponed the election then.
Re: FG Planing To Postpone Presidential elections- Fayose cries out by Sirjamo: 8:17am On Feb 14, 2019
From the biggest politician in Ekiti to Twitter ranter. Mr Fayose is finished
Re: FG Planing To Postpone Presidential elections- Fayose cries out by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 14, 2019
earthsync:
Why waste your energy typing on this issue if you're not one of the f00ls ?
Re: FG Planing To Postpone Presidential elections- Fayose cries out by Printerscanner: 9:01am On Feb 14, 2019
Did Goatluck and PDP not postpone 2015 elections? Why the noise now?
Re: FG Planing To Postpone Presidential elections- Fayose cries out by diadem10: 9:05am On Feb 14, 2019
PDP always wailing over baseless propaganda
Re: FG Planing To Postpone Presidential elections- Fayose cries out by nonsobaba: 9:27am On Feb 14, 2019
I think the elections in Anambra state may be postponed by one week to enable INEC get new card readers. Don't know if INEC would do same in Zamfara though.
Re: FG Planing To Postpone Presidential elections- Fayose cries out by shadrach77: 6:02am On Feb 16, 2019
PROPHETmichael:

2. UK brexit deadline to be extended and Theresa May will not finished her tenure, she will resign.

How can I contact you?
Re: FG Planing To Postpone Presidential elections- Fayose cries out by millhouse: 6:21am On Feb 16, 2019
earthsync:
so now that it has been officially postponed , is it your empty head we should now take serious ?

1 Like

Re: FG Planing To Postpone Presidential elections- Fayose cries out by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 16, 2019
PROPHETmichael:

Are you sure of this prophecy?
Re: FG Planing To Postpone Presidential elections- Fayose cries out by Mboi: 6:57am On Feb 16, 2019
earthsync:
Now that the election has been postponed, you and Fayose, who is now a fool? Answer yourself..
Re: FG Planing To Postpone Presidential elections- Fayose cries out by Mboi: 7:01am On Feb 16, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Only fools take this fool seriously
Now the election has been postponed finally, you and Fayose, who is now a fool? . You can now see d reason for ur poverty. You insult people who are better than ur Fathers.

2 Likes

Re: FG Planing To Postpone Presidential elections- Fayose cries out by HOGFoundation: 7:07am On Feb 16, 2019
Prophet Fayose.
Re: FG Planing To Postpone Presidential elections- Fayose cries out by mycar: 7:10am On Feb 16, 2019
The man talk am. This postponement came rather too late
Re: FG Planing To Postpone Presidential elections- Fayose cries out by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=earthsync post=75705876]Believe this fool at your own peril. [/quote
But what he said has come to pass, grow ipu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Elisha Abbo? His Biography, HIV Status Confirmation / US Congress Moves To Nullify Visa Ban On Nigeria, Others / Ihedioha Loses Again In Court!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.