Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,121 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture (47747 Views)

Why Atiku’s Picture Was Not Included On PDP Branded Vehicles – Makinde / Atiku’s Picture Missing As Benue PDP Unveils Campaign Vehicles (photo) / Sa'ad MC Tahir Removes Atiku's Picture From Poster (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by unity004(m): 11:47pm On Feb 13, 2019
grin buhari has accepted defeat & he is handing over to atiku & dont forget to make ur voters card count on saturday . #like_4_atiku #share_4_febuhari

Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by OlapadeOJ(m): 11:47pm On Feb 13, 2019
Atiku: Muhammadu,even your hands can't shake properly anymore. How would your brain lead this great nation into Greatness??

Buhari: I look at you and weep at the ignorance of those who think any of us can actually reform this country.
Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by yinkus6750(m): 11:47pm On Feb 13, 2019
Atikus smile shows confidence while PMB shows confusion like his party.

Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by 1shortblackboy: 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
Clerverly:
Nothing to Caption here.

Atiku and his ipob pigs would be humiliated on Saturday.

That's all!
insensitive and inciting comments like this make the peace accord useless and ineffective

Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by naijapikin2(m): 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
ct2:
dele na my boy in davido voice
guy una no dey ever show ticket wet cut,na only the winning ticket out of the thousands others wet don't cut

anyway I go hook up
Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by martineverest(m): 11:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
buhari bẹ Like:' u wey I go beat on Saturday eh'

Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by debossng: 11:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
Full life vs Lifelessness
Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by VaselineCrew: 11:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
So Nigerians are to choose between these two

God forbid
Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by Larryndelaw: 11:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
The corruption in PDP is epidemic to the extent that the former British prime minister acknowledged it.
That was former British Prime Minister. Before he can say something like these as an inner circle, he knows what he's talking abt

Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by Sisi99: 11:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
Buhari is Saying see him(Atiku) face where e want carry come take my seat, U be Mumu, U no qualify, My cabal go show u pepper wait till Saturday.

Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by omoagbeke(m): 11:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
lalasticlala:
This picture stands out.

Here is a picture President Buhari and Atiku Abubakar snapped at the signing of Peace Accord today.

What's your best caption?
Buhari:.....If I catch you on Saturday ehnn...... Atiku......Don't worry let the day come first.....
Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by RomeoEmpire(m): 11:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
fatymore:
grin.

Buhari was looking at someone not him...he was looking above his head, so no caption...

in case you don't know Buhari is winning this election... go to the streets and hear what people are saying...
Tell them Bae. I fit dash u money for this.

Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by George28(m): 11:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
When she knows tomorrow is valentine and you have already planned a mini breakup

Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by Darls247: 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
Buhari is congratulating Atiku

Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by fatymore(f): 11:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
RomeoEmpire:
Tell them Bae. I fit dash u money for this.
zoneb, come and buy bedsheets. lols
Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by Iyajison: 11:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
Baba: so dis man don finally discover say I dey lifeless..

Atiku: hahaa... See tiny lifeless hand like cadaver

Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 13, 2019
I saw distrust between both.

Check their hands, you will notice both withdrew their index fingers. This tells a lot. If you know you know.

Their smiles are not true reflection of their minds.

Meanwhile 4+4 is still = 2023

Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by seguno2: 12:02am On Feb 14, 2019
danemenike:
Two days to Election ..

Like for Buhari, Share for Atiku

To you and your likers plus sharers, I hope that you have your PVC ready.
INEC does not count nairaland likes and shares.
What of your family and friends? Do they also have their own PVCs ready?
Otherwise you are as useless as the P in psychology. May that not be your portion. Amen.

Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by DonDraper66: 12:04am On Feb 14, 2019
Happy Val. to u
Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by Orpe7(m): 12:05am On Feb 14, 2019
Atiku smiling like peace ko peace ni
Na die we dey kind of smile
Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by youngakodex: 12:06am On Feb 14, 2019
ALL THE PDP FELLOW INCLUDING ATIKU/OBI ONCE YOU ALL SEE THE RE-ELECTED OF THE PRESIDENT BUHARI ON FEBRUARY 16 YOU SHOULD ALL ENTER LAGOON OR COMMIT SUICIDE.....ELSE PRISON AND HUNGRY ARE WAITING FOR YOU ALL

Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by traffwire: 12:11am On Feb 14, 2019
OK
Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by JubiOmeiza(m): 12:23am On Feb 14, 2019
Buhari: Why I never jailed dis corrupt Man
Re: Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture by Chathumdinger(m): 12:25am On Feb 14, 2019
Buhari : dem tell me say u go win but I no believe, u try sha

Atiku: thanks but I told u I was going win

EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" / "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / Wike Swears In Chinelo Chidubem Odili As Rivers High Court Judge