Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

Breaking News Apc Next Level Beware - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News Apc Next Level Beware (399 Views)

Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" / Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku / Confirmed: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom, Abdulfatah, To Dump APC Next Week - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News Apc Next Level Beware by Frankonuche: 7:38am On Feb 14, 2019
Please kindly treat this information with urgency.

I just got a sensitive secret information this morning during the time the PDP came for campaign in my community today.

All PDP members were directed to get to the voting center latest by 7:00 am and be on the queue that a specific PDP agent will be on the line and will be the last person to vote after which the agent will signal to the INEC officials and with the cooperation of the security, voting will be stopped and other party members will not be able to cast their votes.

They even promised that PDP members will be settled financially first at a specific spot and they will ALL move at the same time to the voting venue.

They did it successfully during the governorship election after the INEC officially discovered that the remaining voters on the queue are APC

Please ,sensitise ALL APC members to get to the polling center by 7:00am The God of heaven will arise in his power and mercy and cancel every of their plans in the name of God Almighty

God has given us victory, but we must strategise.
Re: Breaking News Apc Next Level Beware by bender79: 7:44am On Feb 14, 2019
Frankonuche:

I just got a sensitive secret information this morning during the time the PDP came for campaign in my community today.

All PDP members were directed to get to the voting center latest by 7:00 am and be on the queue that a specific PDP agent will be on the line and will be the last person to vote after which the agent will signal to the INEC officials and with the cooperation of the security, voting will be stopped and other party members will not be able to cast their votes.

They even promised that PDP members will be settled financially first at a specific spot and they will ALL move at the same time to the voting venue.

They did it successfully during the governorship election after the INEC officially discovered that the remaining voters on the queue are APC

Please ,sensitise ALL APC members to get to the polling center by 7:00am The God of heaven will arise in his power and mercy and cancel every of their plans in the name of God Almighty

They can't try it. Victory is ours
Re: Breaking News Apc Next Level Beware by Joshmodest(m): 7:47am On Feb 14, 2019
Frankonuche:

what kind of beer parlour tale is this .....i think majority of Buhari's supporters don't have waec , like their master !!!cos they reek of unenlightement

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Next Level Is Promised Land, Don’t Go Back To Egypt – Ilori / Nigeria Decides: Beware Of Social Media Polls Result, INEC Warns / Atiku Finally Won In My Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.