Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,247 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Atiku Finally Won In My Dream - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Finally Won In My Dream (392 Views)

I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai / Atiku Finally Gets US Visa, Jets Out Of Nigeria / 2019: Atiku Finally Travelled To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Finally Won In My Dream by ngelbee(f): 10:10am On Feb 26, 2019
Hi guys I believe in dreams and am sure God is at work. I had a dream and it was so real that Atiku ended up winning the presidential election and I pray it come through amen!
Congratulations 9ja in advance!!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Finally Won In My Dream by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 26, 2019
ngelbee:
Hi guys I believe in dreams and am sure God is at work. I had a dream and it was so real that Atiku ended up winning the presidential election and I pray it come through amen!
Congratulations 9ja in advance!!
madam wake up, he lost.

All results are out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Finally Won In My Dream by vewep: 10:56am On Feb 26, 2019
F A S H I O N A B L E--M E N is the perfect definition of when fashion meets internet and falls in love.
Are you stressed from going through rough traffic and hectic crowds just to buy a single product?
Are you too busy to do your offline shopping, and looking for a convenient and simple way to get all your fashionable wears?

We got you covered at our fashion ONLY STORE we are dedicated to giving you the best shopping experience as you can sit and relax and shop at your home in your pyjamas , be it at 11 at night or 6 in the morning. We have created a platform where you could access variety of premium trending men fashion clothes and shoes at very affordable prices, and make payments for them and have it delivered to you within the space of 48 hrs.

In stock we have various categories of quality men wears down from chinos trousers, denim, all kinds of shirts, and shoes of various sorts.
Our guarantee is convenience at the peak level and a risk free transaction,
Visit our website today to get started on this wonderful shopping experience

Re: Atiku Finally Won In My Dream by Emedu(m): 10:59am On Feb 26, 2019
Seems you are still sleeping. You will be shocked when you wake up. Dreaming while dreaming. lol

(1) (Reply)

Victory Speech By Hon Ben Rollands Igbakpa (ethiope Federal Hor Elect) / Rt. Hon Johnson Egwakhide Oghuma Congratulates President Muhammadu Buhari / Oshiomhole Wants To Destroy Apc In South-east –okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.