Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Do These Set Of People Vote ? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do These Set Of People Vote ? (20162 Views)

Election Official Caught On Camera Helping People Vote In Kano State ( Video) / Bandits Are Our People, Vote Leaders Who Won’t Fight Them - Sheikh Gumi / 2023: Atiku On Apc Tickets, Will SE People Vote For Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by Obuugama: 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
It is not as if officers are barred from voting. They can be vote like any other person provided that such officer is nor on duty on the day of election. Unfortunately, officers will always be on duty on election day. Such officer will not be on uniform while voting.
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by ericmor: 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
inoki247:
Them no fit Vote av u eva seen a Usher in d church falling under an Anointing before....

Yes, I've seen some falling under the anointing
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by abbakacici: 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
There are around 300,000 police officers but only around 100000 are redeploy to polling boots thus the remaining officers are allowed to vote
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by kellieehis(m): 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
phemsie:

you are good, keep it up
remember to share with your friends and vibe with them. Lets spread this good music all over. I'm on Instagram @kellieehis. Thanks for the love and support.
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by Lawrenski: 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
They are called to Serve and so they will be performing their civil duty by maintaining Peace and order on Election day. So they are not disenfranchised. wink
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by eaddyboy: 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
Finally my post made front page!
I dedicate it to St. Valentine
Thanks Mods
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
osuofia2:
I AM ONE OF THE ABOVE AND IAM ATIKULATED....I HAVE MY PVC AND IT IS FOR TURAKI ADAMAWA, THE PLAGUE CALL BUHARI MUST BE BOOTED OUT, SAY NO TO TRIBALISM,CORRUPTION,HEADSMEN,HUNGER,BAD ECONOMY. ETC.
Wait o, u are one of d above and u are allowed to vote? Pls explain this.
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
abbakacici:
There are around 300,000 police officers but only around 100000 are redeploy to polling boots thus the remaining officers are allowed to vote
No my brother, u are not suppose to. Its wrong, u are not a civillian
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by Bowwow11(m): 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
eaddyboy:
I have been wondering and thinking about this because the candidates in question like Buhari and Atiku et al will travel down to their villages and polling unit to vote that very day.

But don't Police, Army especially those that will be posed to another States or environment or attached for Security purpose for the sake of election vote as well knowing fully well they are to provide security to the election officers as well as maintain a peaceful environment for election.

Now I want to know, will the security personnel be disenfranchised because of their work that very day of election, or how do they always go about it ? Since it's a civil responbillity for qualified citizens with PVC to vote.
because the constitution of federal republic of Nigeria prohibit security personnel from voting
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by MrBONE2(m): 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
inoki247:
Them no fit Vote av u eva seen a Usher in d church falling under an Anointing before....

grin
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by BiafraIsFree: 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
ItzBIM:
Yes

Nigerians are been punished with evil old politicians.

Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by osuofia2(m): 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
gloria34:
Wait o, u are one of d above and u are allowed to vote? Pls explain this.
Please reread what the OP posted... he said army or police
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by Chynna(f): 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
The Electoral Officers( Security agents, party agents, domestic and international observers, POs, APOs etc. will not vote,as they need to be very impartial. Besides, they will be too busy carrying out the voting and accreditation exercise.
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by mechanics(m): 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
Those on election duty and those engaging BHTs won't vote but the ones not on election duty can vote.
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by KDOniyide(m): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
Lol, them plenty, go to Christ embassy...
mechanics:
Those on election duty and those engaging BHTs won't vote but the ones not on election duty can vote.
inoki247:
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by mechanics(m): 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
KDOniyide:
Lol, them plenty, go to Christ embassy...
Lolz, how?
Re: Do These Set Of People Vote ? by nonye6194: 11:21am On Feb 15, 2019
Ifesinachi22:
They don't vote.
Military men left everything politics and voting to civilians.
They can't vote or be voted for unless they retire.
Rev Fathers as well do not vote too.

Who else noticed that those people who play instruments in churches don't give offering grin grin grin

Say what you know. priests, bishops do (well in the catholic church) which I've witnessed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators / Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC / British Military Offers To Assist In Rescue Operations Of Dapchi Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.