Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,827,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment (16273 Views)

Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever / Benue Gov, Ortom Denies Making Hate Speech Against Buhari / Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment by KillTheZombies: 10:36am On Feb 14, 2019
APC zombies are peddlers of fake news but they have bad news. We are always here to counter them, and whip their empty skulls back in line. grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment by koladebrainiac(m): 10:37am On Feb 14, 2019
Blakjewelry:
Nigerians and fake news sha
IPOB n fake news
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment by joepepsy(m): 10:42am On Feb 14, 2019
I will personally join the army for python dance 2 , hunt you and shot you.
AK481:
Wait first let’s atikulate then if it doesn’t work,may 30th we will return to status quo..

Biafra or death!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment by MZEE01: 10:42am On Feb 14, 2019
Esseite:

But Buhari is never aware round the week...
u say?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment by Elin: 10:47am On Feb 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Nnamdi Kanu Expository Explanation about Jubril Saga, by 11am today on radio Biafra's Facebook Page! grin Ayam changing Platform soon!
Nairaland wait first. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment by donnie(m): 10:48am On Feb 14, 2019
AK481:
Wait first let’s atikulate then if it doesn’t work,may 30th we will return to status quo..

Biafra or death!

You're not well

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment by Freeman59: 10:56am On Feb 14, 2019
grin
Salvador1:
. Meanwhile

Sai Naija

APC =Atiku please come
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment by Lunockgold: 11:05am On Feb 14, 2019
festacman:
The funny thing about Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB is that as we speak, there is no document specifying the political, economic, social, educational, etc. blueprint of IPOB as a nation-building vehicle. If they succeed in getting Biafra, it will be visionlessly worse than Nigeria. Believe me.

Every revolution or fight for self determination is driven by a cause, a philosophy, the vision of the chief driver and a practical blueprint articulated by eggheads. Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are yet to clearly articulate and communicate any of these to the general Igbo populace.

Again, every revolution or fight for a new identity has many 3 critical components: leadership team, intellectuals and foot soldiers. IPOB only has one component - foot soldiers and then a vain deity (Nnamdi Kanu). There is still a long way to go for IPOB.
so we shld table our blueprint b4 u,because u be who.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 14, 2019
grin

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment by Lunockgold: 11:07am On Feb 14, 2019
santopelele:
God bless u, madam Okonjo Ngobaby
that woman indeed is a biafran woman
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 14, 2019
cool

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment by Lunockgold: 11:13am On Feb 14, 2019
Elin:
grin grin grin grin

Nnamdi Kanu Expository Explanation about Jubril Saga, by 11am today on radio Biafra's Facebook Page! grin Ayam changing Platform soon!
Nairaland wait first. cheesy grin cheesy
pls my broda are u sure of that time u posted
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment by Caseless: 11:20am On Feb 14, 2019
shadeze:
Smart intelligent woman. One IPOB supporter even sent me a video threatening to kill anyone that votes and he was smoking Igbo in the video calling himself Biafran Supreme military or something like that. These people are jokes
grin grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment by Modphase: 11:24am On Feb 14, 2019
Many of you Igbos are so shameless. I know you will have something more shameless to say but you can only fool your tribesmen not Nigerians we all not the role Iweal played in crippling the economy,

Christonjnr:
Ma don't mind them.
We all know election is tomorrow.
We really appreciate your wonderful work for our economy. At least with your care our economy doesn't experience recession, we don't have patient with those playing blame game.

Tomorrow we'll tell them the language we speaks better.

Jubrin a man from Sudan can't continue to head us

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment by victorazyvictor(m): 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
CjayMAX:
That mod wen ban me 2 days to election nah only God go bless you.

grin but guy u foked up; D
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment by PFRB: 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
festacman:
The funny thing about Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB is that as we speak, there is no document specifying the political, economic, social, educational, etc. blueprint of IPOB as a nation-building vehicle. If they succeed in getting Biafra, it will be visionlessly worse than Nigeria. Believe me.

Every revolution or fight for self determination is driven by a cause, a philosophy, the vision of the chief driver and a practical blueprint articulated by eggheads. Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are yet to clearly articulate and communicate any of these to the general Igbo populace.

Again, every revolution or fight for a new identity has many 3 critical components: leadership team, intellectuals and foot soldiers. IPOB only has one component - foot soldiers and then a vain deity (Nnamdi Kanu). There is still a long way to go for IPOB.

It is pity that you are so ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment by Warship: 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
PFRB:

It is pity that you are so ignorant.

Pls ignore festacman.
He is in his village hut that is why he thinks IPOB has no blueprint.
I believe this news is fake.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment by akigbemaru: 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
festacman:

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment by akigbemaru: 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
discusant:

God blessed Nigeria, but northern Nigeria soldiers who restructured Nigeria politically from 1967 to 1996 and proliferated a whooping large number of twenty states in one northern region, made Nigeria unworkable.

From the undue large number of twenty states in one northern region, Fulani who control most of the north draws undue large number of political constituencies and representation to the federal politics, then uses the undue political representation to dictate the pace of every development in Nigeria. Fulani must largely decide who emerges president of Nigeria.
Too bad. The Okonjo Iweallas, the Osinbajos and Obis from the south therefore serve the Buharis and Atikus of the north as Vice.

It's either restructure Nigeria politically or breakup Nigeria into more manageable countries.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
Salvador1:
. Meanwhile

Sai Naija

APC =Atiku please come

Ignorance is a really bigggggg disease. Google metrorail in SA, Amtrak in US etc. even in Germany. Stop confusing fast train with standard gauge coaches.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment by Zarazzini: 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
Nigerian and fake news na 5 and 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyMMCjzxl-Q
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment by DerideGull(m): 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
festacman:

I guess you meant revolutions started in prison yards and spear-headed by convicts. Africans are known to be sentimentally deranged.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment by DerideGull(m): 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
Caseless:
grin grin

Those people can overrate themselves. Give them space, and they'd tell you they're richer than United state.

The taste of the pudding is in the eating!!! Can you help to give them the space? What is actually the fear of not allowing them the space? There is something in the fear, maybe the fear itself.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
joepepsy:
I will personally join the army for python dance 2 , hunt you and shot you.

coward!

why not join oduduwa republic army and come fight we, the great igbos, tribe to tribe.

why does a puusy like you need to join up with àbokis in the zoo military before you can summon the courage to fight we igbos?!

anyway, no biggie, we are waiting for you cuntts!!!

#noreferendumnoselectionsineasternregion!!!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment by joepepsy(m): 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
So if am against ipob I will automatically be a yoruba Muslim wow! Nice discovery I will inform the rest of the world.
MONIKERREVEALER:

coward!

why not join oduduwa republic army and come fight we, the great igbos, tribe to tribe.

why does a puusy like you need to join up with àbokis in the zoo military before you can summon the courage to fight we igbos?!

anyway, no biggie, we are waiting for you cuntts!!!

#noreferendumnoselectionsineasternregion!!!

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
joepepsy:
So if am against ipob I will automatically be a yoruba Muslim wow! Nice discovery I will inform the rest of the world.

gerraway cunting coward!!!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment by COCKCROW: 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
festacman:

YOU DON\T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT BIAFRA. DO ONE SPREAD HIS PLANS ON THE EXPRESSWAY TO PTOVE HE HAS A A BIZ PLAN? BIAFRA HAS ONLY FOOT SOLDIERS? THE LETTERS AND REPRESENTATION AT INTERNATIONAL ORGANZIATION ARE BY FOOT SOLDIERS. THOSE IN OVERSEAS ARE FOOT SOLDIERS. INTELLIGENCE MAKES A DIFFERENCE IN A REAL MAN. THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE OR TALK. WHY NOT WORRY YOURSELF WITH ZOOGERIA PROBLEMS
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment by acedsportsng: 11:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
Guys I'm giving out FREE UDEMY Courses and computer softwares. Join my Telegram channel or WhatsApp group on my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Meets APC Governors In Abuja / FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency / Ruth Dienye Hart, Councillorship Aspirant Raises Alarm Over Attack On Supporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.