Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Rivers: Man Counted As Dead During APC Campaign Rally Regains Consciousness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: Man Counted As Dead During APC Campaign Rally Regains Consciousness (19476 Views)

Burial Photos Of Afeez Ismail Who Was Gunned Down During Apc Rally In Lagos / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State / Apc Chieftain Chants 'pdp Power' During Apc Convention (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers: Man Counted As Dead During APC Campaign Rally Regains Consciousness by MrTrend(m): 10:32am On Feb 14, 2019
The stampede that occured at the APC presidential rally in Rivers state saw a Nigerian man counted as one of the dead persons, but reports reaching Brainnews has it that he has now regained consciousness.

Recall that on Tuesday February 12th, over 7 persons were declared dead in the stampede that happened during the APC Presidential rally which held at the Adokiye Amasiamaka Stadium Portharcourt.

Precious Jeffry who happened to be an engineer was among those who was counted as lifeless after the stampede. However, he regained conciouseness just before he was transferred to the mortuary.

His sister, Cecilia Dikibo, who took to Facebook to appreciate God for the amazing miracle, wrote;

Lord I have come to give you praise and honor again..

With casting crown,
Lifting hands
And Bowing heart..

I come to worship you.

Indeed there will be no more loss..

Its not up to two weeks we are still grieving and morning the killing of Efcc Chiko little did I know my brother and friend Engr. Engr Precious Jeffry was caught up in the stampede ordeal two days ago.

His body was counted as part of the *lifeless* ones, for over 30 mins,

Until he gained his strength and breath.

I have come to worship you this morning thou Greatest of All, Merciful King, Glorious God..

For testimonies, man can not take.. For deeds you have done that man cannot comprehend.

Thank you SAVIOUR..
THE MAN YOU SAVED AS COME TO WORSHIP YOU.

PLEASE BLESS THE SOULS OF THE ONES WHO DIED.

EVERY RIVERS LIFE MATTER.

See More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/man-counted-as-dead-during-rivers-apc-campaign-rally-regains-consciousness/

Watch The Video HERE

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Rivers: Man Counted As Dead During APC Campaign Rally Regains Consciousness by Firefire(m): 10:34am On Feb 14, 2019
Next time he should avoid APC gathering

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rivers: Man Counted As Dead During APC Campaign Rally Regains Consciousness by TIGRITIS: 10:34am On Feb 14, 2019
Thank God and remain blessed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Man Counted As Dead During APC Campaign Rally Regains Consciousness by NextGovernor(m): 10:35am On Feb 14, 2019
You are lucky. PDP did there rally and open the whole gates for exit after the rally. APC opened just one gate and let people pass through hell going out. That's the representation of what we are passing through in Buhari tenure. They just choose to make people suffer all the time..

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rivers: Man Counted As Dead During APC Campaign Rally Regains Consciousness by AtikuMeansJobs: 10:37am On Feb 14, 2019
What of the subsidy buhari removed which shot the pump price to 145 naira a litre, promising to use the proceeds to fix all our refineries, create jobs, construct roads and stop importation of petroleum products?
Are they not making a you-turn overnight, telling us they still pay subsidy?
Who are truly the APC members...Elrufai, and was appointed BPE Chair who was in charge of privatisation of our national assets when obj was in power...?
Why is the APC not mentioning his name and why is Elrufai afraid of atiku's candidature?
What of Akpabio who was charged for money laundering offences who is now a celebrated saint n the APC?

16 Likes

Re: Rivers: Man Counted As Dead During APC Campaign Rally Regains Consciousness by TIGRITIS: 10:37am On Feb 14, 2019
NextGovernor:
You are lucky. PDP did there rally and open the whole gates for exit after the rally. APC opened just one gate and let people pass through hell going out. That's the representation of what we are passing through in Buhari tenure. They just choose to make people suffer all the time..
1. It is spelt "their" not "there".

2. I thought pdpigz said the venue used for their rally is 3x the size of the one used by APC. So where is this your story of the number if opened gates coming from?

4 Likes

Re: Rivers: Man Counted As Dead During APC Campaign Rally Regains Consciousness by KillTheZombies: 10:38am On Feb 14, 2019
He should have died so that we can have less violent APC zombies to contend with in Rivers.
Re: Rivers: Man Counted As Dead During APC Campaign Rally Regains Consciousness by TIGRITIS: 10:43am On Feb 14, 2019
KillTheZombies:
He should have died so that we can have less violent APC zombies to contend with Rivers.
See them, very fast in wishing people's death.
I pray God grant your wish but in Your family.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers: Man Counted As Dead During APC Campaign Rally Regains Consciousness by KillTheZombies: 10:51am On Feb 14, 2019
TIGRITIS:

See them, very fast in wishing people's death.
I pray God grant your wish but in Your family.

You are violent APC zombie, a supporter of a bloodsucking dumbohari who ordered the killing of Christians and corpers in 2011. A man that cannot sleep until he hears that thounsands of Nigerians are killed on a daily basis, a man that moves around with spirit of death everywhere he goes.
Now tell me, do you deserve the breath that you draw?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Man Counted As Dead During APC Campaign Rally Regains Consciousness by AtikuMeansJobs: 10:51am On Feb 14, 2019
BUHARI MUST FALLOnly those doom to be slaves forever will support a lifeless incompetent failure that can't act as a president.
This is 2019 reasonable Nigerians want who will make life better for them not live as a slaves just to settle unwise scores.
I strongly believe NIGERIANS still have sensible citizens that will like to move Nigerian to a far better place than the present disaster we are in

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Man Counted As Dead During APC Campaign Rally Regains Consciousness by TIGRITIS: 10:57am On Feb 14, 2019
KillTheZombies:

You are violent APC zombie, a supporter of a bloodsucking dumbohari who ordered the killing of Christians and corpers in 2011. A man that cannot sleep until he hears that thounsands of Nigerians are killed on a daily basis, a man that moves around with spirit of death everywhere he goes.
Now tell me, do you deserve the breath that you draw?
In your mind, you made sense now.
Re: Rivers: Man Counted As Dead During APC Campaign Rally Regains Consciousness by Arda1000(m): 11:04am On Feb 14, 2019
grin next time dont near APC devilish broom party

3 Likes

Re: Rivers: Man Counted As Dead During APC Campaign Rally Regains Consciousness by IloveToMess: 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
Please my people it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless Waziri Atiku Abubakar on his victory
God bless our 'China' man Okwute Peter Obi.
God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...

6 Likes

Re: Rivers: Man Counted As Dead During APC Campaign Rally Regains Consciousness by IloveToMess: 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
Please my people it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace..

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Man Counted As Dead During APC Campaign Rally Regains Consciousness by MrAnele(m): 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
Thanksgiving Loading

See my signature

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Man Counted As Dead During APC Campaign Rally Regains Consciousness by ItzBIM(m): 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
Imagine getting to heaven and saying u died for apc and pdp.

Odikwa shameful

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Man Counted As Dead During APC Campaign Rally Regains Consciousness by Thisis2raw(m): 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
It's pains my heart to know that Apc is calling that incident a stampede, when all true rivers people knew what occurred that day.
For those that don't know of the truth it was a brawl between Ameachi camp and that of Magnus Abe, that brought about the death of those innocent people

4 Likes

Re: Rivers: Man Counted As Dead During APC Campaign Rally Regains Consciousness by Passionate888: 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
Thank God...
Re: Rivers: Man Counted As Dead During APC Campaign Rally Regains Consciousness by WIZGUY69(m): 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
I don't know what people gain by going for a political party campaign in Nigeria.. Knowing the danger involved.. The only political gathering i can attend is town hall meeting..
Re: Rivers: Man Counted As Dead During APC Campaign Rally Regains Consciousness by Passionate888: 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
Kemi lifting of curse has work
Re: Rivers: Man Counted As Dead During APC Campaign Rally Regains Consciousness by Omeokachie: 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
Thank God for your life.

Avoid anything that has to do with the violent and evil party. God has given you a second chance.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Man Counted As Dead During APC Campaign Rally Regains Consciousness by Hustoto: 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
So what should we do? Should we come and join him sing hallelujah?
Re: Rivers: Man Counted As Dead During APC Campaign Rally Regains Consciousness by James4bright(m): 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
TIGRITIS:

1. It is spelt "their" not "there".

2. I thought pdpigz said the venue used for their rally is 3x the size of the one used by APC. So where is this your story of the number if opened gates coming from?

Its " of" not "if". Another zombie spotted.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers: Man Counted As Dead During APC Campaign Rally Regains Consciousness by Groovenaija360(m): 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
Lucky Man.

He is no longer counted amongst the fools that died for Buhari and APC

God gave you a second chance to Atikulate, so use it wisely.

Just imagine a party that could not afford a health team in their rallies, had it been they had a small health and emergency team they would have resuscitated many of the dead sad

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Man Counted As Dead During APC Campaign Rally Regains Consciousness by funmilade4real(m): 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
IloveToMess:
Please my people it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.

God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...

5%
Re: Rivers: Man Counted As Dead During APC Campaign Rally Regains Consciousness by moderatorr1: 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
He will never go to rally upandan again

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo APC Ex-Chairman Ojezua, 18 LGA Chairmen, Others Defect To PDP / Sanwo-Olu Meets 2 Out Of School Girls, Promises To See Them Through School / Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.