Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

P'harcourt Slay Queen "Adaeze Jacinth" Goes Unclad To Celebrate Val (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / P'harcourt Slay Queen "Adaeze Jacinth" Goes Unclad To Celebrate Val (PHOTOS) (5985 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) / Shameless Single Mother Dances Unclad To Seduce Instagram Guys / Man Takes His Doll Out As His Val (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P'harcourt Slay Queen "Adaeze Jacinth" Goes Unclad To Celebrate Val (PHOTOS) by donsolo4u2c(m): 11:07am On Feb 14, 2019

A Port Harcourt slay queen identify as Adaeze Jacinth has shocked his facebook fans by posting an unclad photos of her self which exposes her “milk industry”.
The facebook slay queen is well known for posting controversial messages/Photos

Many of her fans has registered their displeasure with negative criticism for exposing her breast publicly.

SEE REACTIONS AND COMMENTS

SEE FULL PHOTOS HERE : https://ebonyidailynews.com/unbelievable-pharcourt-slay-queen-goes-raw-shows-her-watermelon-to-celebrate-valentine-photos

Re: P'harcourt Slay Queen "Adaeze Jacinth" Goes Unclad To Celebrate Val (PHOTOS) by Deicide: 11:24am On Feb 14, 2019

Re: P'harcourt Slay Queen "Adaeze Jacinth" Goes Unclad To Celebrate Val (PHOTOS) by brightahia(m): 2:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
I refuse to be FTC
Re: P'harcourt Slay Queen "Adaeze Jacinth" Goes Unclad To Celebrate Val (PHOTOS) by Olalan(m): 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
Stupid
Re: P'harcourt Slay Queen "Adaeze Jacinth" Goes Unclad To Celebrate Val (PHOTOS) by RemedyLab: 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
What am I doing here?

Re: P'harcourt Slay Queen "Adaeze Jacinth" Goes Unclad To Celebrate Val (PHOTOS) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
Fuul
Re: P'harcourt Slay Queen "Adaeze Jacinth" Goes Unclad To Celebrate Val (PHOTOS) by coolestofall(m): 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
Pls help confirm again. Is that a guy or a gal? I dnt think I'm seeing right. Op nice call blurring out d breast. Wld hv given me nightmares.
Re: P'harcourt Slay Queen "Adaeze Jacinth" Goes Unclad To Celebrate Val (PHOTOS) by iceboy4752(m): 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
Instead of you to say "slay king" you're saying "slay queen." I refuse to be deceived. angry
Re: P'harcourt Slay Queen "Adaeze Jacinth" Goes Unclad To Celebrate Val (PHOTOS) by gizmoh27(m): 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
Elephant wit internet access
Re: P'harcourt Slay Queen "Adaeze Jacinth" Goes Unclad To Celebrate Val (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
She looks like SHREK
Re: P'harcourt Slay Queen "Adaeze Jacinth" Goes Unclad To Celebrate Val (PHOTOS) by meobizy(f): 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
She no fine.
Re: P'harcourt Slay Queen "Adaeze Jacinth" Goes Unclad To Celebrate Val (PHOTOS) by femi4: 6:36am On Feb 15, 2019
Gorimapa something

(1) (Reply)

Is What She Did Right? Should I Send Her Away? [Picture] / MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) / She Is Gay Bt Married To Straight N Sleeps With Her Sister-in-law! Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.