Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,670 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

A Place For Thirty-Somethings - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Place For Thirty-Somethings (15276 Views)

Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) / Www.badoo.com A Place To Meet Any Person In Your City. / Lesbo-ville: The Meet Up Place For Lesbians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by OgidiBoy(m): 5:16am On Nov 19, 2008
Tapiya:

I remembered those days.

I grew up in Jos so what we were used to was the Indian films, Knight Raider and many other movies like that, the Chinese Movies the wrestling then that was a routine for us every Monday it was a duty that we most go watch it because my family never really had a TV and it was just one woman that had a small shop the we all were going to for the shows, Well the Music was that of Brenda the Shabba ranks and the Jacksons I think it was really Fun.

Where are my Fellow Josites in the House Holla back.

I think you are the one I saw trying to get into KWARARAFA , Do you remember that rat hole.
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by Tapiya(m): 5:34am On Nov 19, 2008
Kai Dan baba,

Walahi they never allowed me go to those places but we had smaller watching centers around our area man.

and it was all the FIVE Element Ninjas thing You remember?

I entered New Era anyway.

but i paid o'
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by OgidiBoy(m): 6:02am On Nov 19, 2008
I don't remember entering New Era. It's been so long, if I'm not mistaking, new era is on Amadu bello way just before the taminos round about ?.

I don't know how long you've been away from jos, that town I will always call home.
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by Tapiya(m): 6:16am On Nov 19, 2008
Yea,

Its been a while too though I left jos 2000 but have been there a few times more.

It has always remain an expirience I want to have and have again/
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by babagana(m): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2008
Kai yu josites kun damemu, ku tashi anan, yan kwararrafa, da nu era da scala da sarki street da bauchi rd and what again? thats all and where I know in Jos, LOL yu guys r fun!! enjoy
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by Tedpgrass: 3:48pm On Feb 13, 2012
Hello,

Anyone about ?
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by Emary(f): 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2012
Present.
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by kemisuga(f): 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2012
So wat's really happening here, if i may ask?
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by oduz: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2013
kemisuga: So wat's really happening here, if i may ask?

something good for matured minds

How are u my Dear? cool
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 14, 2014
erekihc:
I have to be honest. I think this forum needs a rest room for those in their 30s. A place to get our sanity back and maybe some mature conversation. This is and should not be seen as a slight on the younger ones. It’s just that sometimes we don’t get you…..

Holla if you hear me....

Holla
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by shinebright: 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
do we still have matured minds on nl
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by itstpia1: 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
40 somethings meet here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1952695/thread-40s-crowd-discuss-issues

Ignore the thread derailers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM / ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** / Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.