Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

A Place For Thirty-Somethings - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Place For Thirty-Somethings (15271 Views)

Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) / Www.badoo.com A Place To Meet Any Person In Your City. / Lesbo-ville: The Meet Up Place For Lesbians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by roundy: 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2006
They say like minds flocks together. I see no reason why a forum called IN my thirties will be a bad idea for those who feel they need to bound together with themselves and perhaps with their age group.

Seun you are a good man , give the world what they want.

Thank you
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by snazzydawn(f): 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2006
Seems like there is soon going to be a secession... cheesy cheesy cheesy....okay then,30year olds,you started it o!!!when Seun asks,report yourselves....good...so...those in th age bracket of 20-29,line up behind me....oya start singing....ALL WE ARE SAYING.....WE WANT OUR AREA....where is Seun?(looks around)oh...he is on the queue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin teenagers,oya....line up behind hotangel quickly...don't be left behind....heyyyyyy....no rushing....good children... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.....
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by whiteshark(m): 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2006
Hi there,

Who eva created this tread nah God go bless u 100 times over. E don tay wer I dey complain abut the young and small minds here so tay I stoped loggin in until now wer I see this tread and I could not resist the urge amd here I am. I think we need a break from the youngster i here 4 real and I support any move to create an avenue wer older folks can meet and discuss stuff on out realm. Wat eva it takes, I am in full support.

much love

Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by damygurl(f): 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2006
i ain't got no problem with having a 30 something thread. yall gotta realize that just cuz a person is 30 something don't mean he/she is matured or got a big mind. i know teens who think and got more experience dan most 30- peeps.

whiteshark you do know dat young in years don't equal young in mind?
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by whiteshark(m): 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2006
true talk my dear. I wish we had more young bloods like u in here, I would definately not be feeling this way and I would have been most visible on the land but as u know.........

No yawa my dear girl. we dey!!!
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by damygurl(f): 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2006
yea i got u!!!
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by whiteshark(m): 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2006
yeah babes, I know u would!!!
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by Seun(m): 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2006
If you start a topic and you only want older members to reply, you can say something like "30 somethings only please" and this will give me anough excuse to delete posts from members under 30.

1 Like

Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by CimonJorr(m): 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2006
well.... that's another option..  rolleyes

But wouldnt that keep you kinda busy, considering how big this forum has grown.. I'd guess you'd have had your hands about full by now.. what happened to that emailing group you started.. looks to me like it kinda fizzled out..  sad

Seun:

If you start a topic and you only want older members to reply, you can say something like "30 somethings only please" and this will give me anough excuse to delete posts from members under 30.
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by Freewilly(f): 3:29am On Jan 17, 2006
AngelaZ:

Freewilly and Mizkay would you just Shut Up and Grow up ! There are hundreds of your agemates or even younger on the forum and are not exhibiting their ... shocked

I just came across this s**t, girl for the love of God,please don't get me started. I hope you know I can sent you a virus.
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by mizkay(f): 3:49am On Jan 17, 2006
mizkay:

Darling.would you PLEASE give us (or perhaps me) some R-E-S-P-E-C-T.there's no need for that..merci

Free...tell her o! well I have decided to leave it. I posted this after she sent that - bullocks - at least she had the decency to type this back ---

AngelaZ:

Aaa Ha, Thats the Word R.E.S.P.E.C.T, You are welcome to the 30s Up or Matured Minds forum. grin

Mizkay, I love you, just don't be offended. wink
at least there's no offence free so make we just cool down leave am so....OK girl?
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by Freewilly(f): 4:13am On Jan 17, 2006
mizkay:

Free...tell her o! well I have decided to leave it. I posted this after she sent that - bullocks - at least she had the decency to type this back ---
at least there's no offence free so make we just cool down leave am so.OK girl?

Girl friend, I'm cool and I act my age thank you.This is a freaking chat room dear I don't have to impress you or any one so there.
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by CimonJorr(m): 5:27am On Jan 17, 2006
Sorry dear...

But there is a difference between a WEB FORUM and a chat room.. And this is the former.. Hence we should abide by it's tennets (rules & regulations)..  tongue

Freewilly:

Girl friend, I'm cool and I act my age thank you.This is a freaking chat room dear I don't have to impress you or any one so there.
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by Freewilly(f): 5:35am On Jan 17, 2006
Web Forum, chat room, call it what ever you want dude...........Bro get that stick of your *** and have fun for a change ok. Oh my bad you too old to have fun.
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by CimonJorr(m): 5:59am On Jan 17, 2006
Do you now see why we insist that we have a place where we can be spared the harrassment of these uncouth remarks and statements..  shocked

Respect begets respect.. A while ago, you started a thread where you asked if you being a lesbian made you a bad person.. And a certain contributer to that thread alleged that peoples perceptions of you on Nairaland were formed more as a result of your attitude and behavior to other nairalanders, rather than their views on your sexual orientation.. I guess that person's statement has been vindicated by your actions.. Have you ever heard of the statement that respect is earned?? This kind of uncouth statements do nothing to earn you the respect that you craved for when asking about fellow Nairalanders opinions of you in the other post u raised..

And making statements like "Bro get that stick of your ***" (I guess you meant to say ass, right?? ) do nothing to help your position.. they dont portray you in any reasonable light, and do not enhance they way people will percieve you on Nairaland..

Freewilly:

Web Forum, chat room, call it what ever you want dude...........Bro get that stick of your *** and have fun for a change ok. Oh my bad you too old to have fun.

ps... And lest I forget, chat rooms abound all over the internet.. this is a Web Forum.. where people come to exchange ideas, thoughts, philosophies, beliefs, and all what not.. AND have fun while doing so..
If you wish to go to the chat room section, be my guest, but note that this isn't it..  tongue
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by Freewilly(f): 6:30am On Jan 17, 2006
I don't even know how to replie to this one.......... you guys are killing me here. dude you remind me of the two cavemen on the Geigo insurance commercial all serious and s**t I can just see you right now calling all you Nigerian friends to tell them how a Lesbian girl disrespected you...... grin grin grin
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by freshsmile: 8:24am On Jan 17, 2006
freewilly, you have been a very naughty little girl..go to your room while mummy and daddy talk..
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by EddyTells(m): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2006
ohhhhh
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by vinna(f): 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2006
Freewilly, i know I am not the site administrator, but attitudes like yours leave a lot to be desired (no insult intended). You don't have to insult anyone to air your views and if someone finds your post offensive, the matured thing to do is apologise for the sake of peace.

You don't have to reply to everything!

Freewilly:

I just came across this s**t, girl for the love of God,please don't get me started. I hope you know I can sent you a virus.

I do hope this is just a joke.
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by EddyTells(m): 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2006
Seun, where art thou??
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by FOD(m): 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2006
Not until Seun starts deleting some senseless posts made by the immature ones on this forum, we will still continue to see them.

It sure will be tasking for the administrator, but I know when a member sees that his/her post(s) deleted severally, s/he will come to his/her right sense.
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by mizkay(f): 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2006
spoken like a true....
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by nicetohave(m): 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2006
Freewilly:

I don't even know how to replie to this one.......... you guys are killing me here. dude you remind me of the two cavemen on the Geigo insurance commercial all serious and s**t I can just see you right now calling all you Nigerian friends to tell them how a Lesbian girl disrespected you...... grin grin grin
Freewilly:

Freewilly:

Freewilly, you need to be checked out, you're terribly sick in your mind!!! and this is not an insult, it is a statement of fact----are you out of jail yet miss jailbird big mouth?
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by mizkay(f): 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(a don die!)
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by AguNwoke(m): 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2006
I like this idea.

I've always maintained that women in their 30's are more experienced in life,
sexier, more attractive and extremely intelligent.

I love the older woman, give me a woman in her thirties any day!!

Suga Mumi where u dey? grin
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by mizkay(f): 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2006
here i dey hehehe !! grin cheesy grin cheesy wink wink lipsrsealed
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by nicetohave(m): 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2006
AguNwoke:

I like this idea.

I've always maintained that women in their 30's are more experienced in life,
sexier, more attractive and extremely intelligent.

I love the older woman, give me a woman in her thirties any day!!

Suga Mumi where u dey? grin

thumbs up for that, me too anyday!!! cool
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by dagaro(m): 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2006
mizkay:

@26 you are calling yourself a suga mumi? embarassed embarassed
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by AguNwoke(m): 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2006
mizkay:

I'm in heaven  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Mizkay - your photo has caused commotion in my loins!! grin
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by nicetohave(m): 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked cool
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by mizkay(f): 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2006
dagaro:

@26 you are calling yourself a suga mumi? embarassed embarassed

Do you have a problem with that? what now? is there an upper age limit for sugar mummism? wetin bycicle dey fine fo petrol station.....keep walking....

AguNwoke:

I'm in heaven  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Mizkay - your photo has caused commotion in my loins!! grin

AguNwoke!!!!! aaaAH! chei.you can't calm down now abi? weting you dey prematurely get loin commotion for? come now...come and see O!  shocked
Re: A Place For Thirty-Somethings by AguNwoke(m): 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2006
mizkay:

AguNwoke!!!!! aaaAH! chei.you can't calm down now abi? weting you dey prematurely get loin commotion for? come now...come and see O!  shocked

Ahh....
Emergency over!!
I don go take cold shower!   cool

Mizkay be careful  grin
I go call police o!
I sure say dem get law against looking so fine as that!  wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM / ***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** / Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.