Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,956 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:47 PM

Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa (40135 Views)

Profile Of Lamido Yuguda, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member / Atiku Pays A Courtesy Visit To The Lamido Of Adamawa / Lamido Of Adamawa Dumps Atiku, Endorses President Buhari (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Officialpdpnig: 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
id911:

Na wao, all the BMC Agents just gather for this thread. Una just finish meeting?

Katsina as a whole is 4+4 while Adamawa is saying a big fat No to Atiku the Onyeori 1 of Igboland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Corrinthians(m): 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
modath:

Ya mata yaff taya me. grin grin grin

No wonder dem dey find you to chop you raw... always stabbing the wound & adding more pepper. cheesy
We are just testing the mic ma'am. Come "sutaday" we will show these ignorant little bugs who their real poppa is. wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by mankand(m): 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
Apc sells Atiku more than Pdp

1 Like

Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Sadiqali24(m): 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
atiku will lose Adamawa and become victorious in this forth coming election.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Dinho20(m): 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Be the Judge..

Note: This is a live Video and cannot be doctored..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neHPHBUF9tk

Do you believe Atiku is still in the race going to Saturday?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by farem: 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
madridguy:
PMB is not in same class with Atiku. shocked Baba Buhari will trash Atiku in his home town anyday anytime.

Agreed!
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Slimzoo1: 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin hahaha
Atiku is finished
Next level loading 96%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by alhassanyusuf29(m): 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
Nyamuri flat.head! Why don't u post ur original video if u are truthful
id911:
Are you guys not tired of lies and propaganda?

Posting fake videos everywhere won't make the lifeless one not to get drown on Saturday

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by wakes: 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
GREAT
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by buhariguy(m): 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

I thought you were coming to allocate 1 Million votes to him as usual.
don't mind senatordave1,
He always agree with ipob that buhari will lose in taraba and rivers,
and those two state recorded stamped that resulted to some death,
May their souls rest in perfect peace.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by nasinebifegha(m): 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
Atiku will lose adamawa and win Nigeria

Thank you
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Online4u: 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl2Dag6yfdc
Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar's Speech on Valentine Day
Today, I want to urge you to come out to vote this Saturday, the 16th of February, 2019. Even if you are not voting for me still come out to vote. This election is about Nigeria, not Atiku Abubakar. Leaders are born and not made.
#AtikuMyVal #AtikuIsBetter #LGNWA #BetterNigeria #GetNigeriaWorkingAgain #DefendYourVote #BetterWithAtiku #AtikuObi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by dessey(m): 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
Guy na by force to post nonsense, your dried post can't stop Me from Obediently Atikulated.

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
The difference is clear...

PDP NEVER AGAIN

BABA 4+4 IS A NATIONAL MOVEMENT.

STARBOY PYO FOR 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by farem: 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
id911:

Posting fake videos everywhere won't make the lifeless one not to get drown on Saturday

post ya own correct video to debunk this fact and stop crying!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by CaptainMitch: 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
Zombie squad
NgeneUkwenu:
Officialpdpnig

Cajal

Senatordave01

Corrintians

Modath

Buhariadvocate

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by abibun: 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
lolz...even if I am given 100k...I can't vote atiku
Cool ur mind, nobody will even give u #5. Atiku is winning

1 Like

Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by ajericho(m): 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
KillTheZombies:

Abeg no vex oga zombie, do you throw away your brain before commenting here? grin

No you talk the other day say Dumbohari go win AKwa ibom 95%. These ewedu oshogbo zombies funny sha! grin
abeg whats up with all this ewedu osogbo stuff,u dey talk wetin no relate,na by force to lash another tribe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Seetto: 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
It is only Ipob that will vote atiku....

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by liohan: 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
Corrinthians:
The only place you'd see such crowd follow Ati'aku to see anyone would be in Yaounde in Cameroon. You don't expect to see Nigerians, hard working as they are, following an Established Cameroonian Thief about as though they have nothing to do with their lives. cheesy
Are Nigerians no longer lazy?
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Esji80(m): 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
Atiku will only in SE and SS. Atiku cant win Adamawa.
PMB 4 + 4

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by JubiOmeiza(m): 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
id911:

"Are you guys not tired" is a statement of concede of defeat.....
We buharist just starting. u will cry blood my dear hopeless
wailer
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by weedman20: 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
please nairalanders help me with any amount to go bk home to my mum frm school..she is nt financially stable pls any amount will be appreciated
acct no:0235094856
name: mustapha kamal ishola
bank:wema bank
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by liohan: 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
Officialpdpnig:
Which mods are hiding my comments?

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Is it right for a pro-APC person to create an account named officialpdp and you allow it without suspending the account?

If not the comment and I have to go check the profile, I would have taken the profile as the real thing.

JasonScolari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by CHIATECH: 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
The fact is that, the Buhari we knew has lost memory and is no longer in control. The wicked cabals have pushed even Aisha out of the bedroom and are looting this country dry. They want this tired and frustrated sick man to remain on thrown so they could hide under him and scatter Nigeria. I discovered this fact recently during the campaigns. Baba would have been good but he is not in control. He can't remember or think. Period!!! But toh!!! Let's see how is goes either sooner or later.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by ashacot: 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
Corrinthians:
The only place you'd see such crowd follow Ati'aku to see anyone would be in Yaounde in Cameroon. You don't expect to see Nigerians, hard working as they are, following an Established Cameroonian Thief about as though they have nothing to do with their lives. cheesy

grin grin

Corinthins shey you will not leave me alone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by JubiOmeiza(m): 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
dessey:
Guy na by force to post nonsense, your dried post can't stop Me from Obediently Atikulated.

u in sifia pain
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by HarbySloy(m): 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
Is it only me that is not seeing the tag #AtikuInAdamawa[/b] online except [b]#AtikuMyVal, Is He really from #Cameroon
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Officialpdpnig: 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
liohan:

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Is it right for a pro-APC person to create an account named officialpdp and you allow it without suspending the account?

If not the comment and I have to go check the profile, I would have taken the profile as the real thing.

JasonScolari

Why are you crying so much like this?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Confusion In Kano As APC, PDP Embark On Victory Celebration / Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust / Breaking News: Senate Stalls Obanikoro’s Ministerial Confirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.