Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,070 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa (40137 Views)

Profile Of Lamido Yuguda, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member / Atiku Pays A Courtesy Visit To The Lamido Of Adamawa / Lamido Of Adamawa Dumps Atiku, Endorses President Buhari (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by humphreychrist: 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
kiss guy why do you want to tell lies while you are not even a resident of yola? pipo were just coming before the arrival of Mr President Atiku Abubakar before he lands to air port and here you are saying mischief against him. and the other picture you post saying Buhari in katsina is a lie that one comes from borno the time he went for campaign

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by JOMAX: 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by lotasha(f): 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
It like u guys have forgotten where Aisha comes from abi... Her people are more powerful than atiku.
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by banio: 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
A police man just confessed that election alert just entered his phone. Buhari government is the worst ever. Bribery and corruption
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Jman06(m): 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
humphreychrist:
kiss guy why do you want to tell lies while you are not even a resident of yola? pipo were just coming before the arrival of Mr President Atiku Abubakar before he lands to air port and here you are saying mischief against him. and the other picture you post saying Buhari in katsina is a lie that one comes from borno the time he went for campaign
Don't mind them! Their stock in trade here is falsehood!
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by ogbonti: 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Be the Judge..

Note: This is a live Video and cannot be doctored..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neHPHBUF9tk

Do you believe Atiku is still in the race going to Saturday?

Adamawa people are haters. they are very jealous of their own. what has Buhari done for Katsina people that Atiku cannot do for Adamawa indigenes? Nansense!!!! Obasanjo lost his home state to AD in 1999 but that did not stop him from emerging PRESIDENT IN 1999, SO THE SPITEFUL ADAMAWA people can go and hug transformer, we are all ATIKULATED! THEIR LOSSS, we will adopt him all over Nigeria, Adamawa and his kwarapt Lamido can kiss my ass
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Siscooh: 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
id911:
Are you guys not tired of lies and propaganda?

Posting fake videos everywhere won't make the lifeless one not to get drown on Saturday
Thank you very much
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Indispensable85(m): 5:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
The truth is that,Atiku does not have enough foot soldiers at home.Buhari has more foot soldiers in Adamawa than Atiku.
Why Atiku is moving around the country, there's no strong political soldier of note to hold the home front for him.
I knew he was going to struggle at home.Majority of the political gurus in Adamawa are in the Apc.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Indispensable85(m): 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
ogbonti:

Adamawa people are haters. they are very jealous of their own. what has Buhari done for Katsina people that Atiku cannot do for Adamawa indigenes? Nansense!!!! Obasanjo lost his home state to AD in 1999 but that did not stop him from emerging PRESIDENT IN 1999, SO THE SPITEFUL ADAMAWA people can go and hug transformer, we are all ATIKULATED! THEIR LOSSS, we will adopt him all over Nigeria, Adamawa and his kwarapt Lamido can kiss my ass

If Atiku loses at home,where is he going to get the votes to defeat Buhari?
Buhari will beat him handsomely in NW,NE,SW, these are the regions with the highest registered voters.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by BuhariAdvocate: 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Katsina as a whole is 4+4 while Adamawa is saying a big fat No to Atiku the Onyeori 1 of Igboland.
I said it before that Atiku can't win Adamawa. We shouldn't not listen to media Atiku only have fake followers .

1 Like

Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by BuhariAdvocate: 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin
samuelkid192:

Great Atikulated people,
please I need to travel to go n vote.
5 to 7k will be enough for tfare.
0250640668 GT Bank.
Thanks.
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Officialpdpnig: 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I said it before that Atiku can't win Adamawa. We shouldn't not listen to media Atiku only have fake followers .

They said Buhari is sick and cannot campaign but the same Buhari has covered 35 states plus "Abuja making 36 while Atiku has not covered 20 states yet, meanwhile, campaigns window closes formally midnight today.
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

They said Buhari is sick and cannot campaign but the same Buhari has covered 35 states plus "Abuja making 36 while Atiku has not covered 20 states yet, meanwhile, campaigns window closes formally midnight today.

Correction; Buhari has covered 36 states and Abuja.

Meanwhile Atiku didn't Campaign in Ogun and Abuja.
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by BuhariAdvocate: 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
cheesy I said it here that Atiku can't win Adamawa.
NgeneUkwenu:
Officialpdpnig

Cajal

Senatordave01

Corrintians

Modath

Buhariadvocate
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
ogbonti:

...i even saw an article recently...even the Lamido of Adamawa is pitching his tent with PMB...
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by ogbonti: 5:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
Indispensable85:

If Atiku loses at home,where is he going to get the votes to defeat Buhari?
Buhari will beat him handsomely in NW,NE,SW, these are the regions with the highest registered voters.

you surely have a comprehension problem! Ugo sample, did Obasanjo lose in Ogun State in 1999 and 2003? if yes, is that not enough to keep you quiet that you dont have to win your home state to be president? or you just want to argue for arguing sake? EVEN Donald Trump lost his Home State of New York to Hillary Clinton, but Trump is the president today. Atiku is runnig to be president of Nigeria not Governor of Adamawa!
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Musisco01(m): 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
id911:
Are you guys not tired of lies and propaganda?

Posting fake videos everywhere won't make the lifeless one not to get drown on Saturday

Please show us how fake is the video evidently
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Indispensable85(m): 5:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
ogbonti:

you surely have a comprehension problem! Ugo sample, did Obasanjo lose in Ogun State in 1999 and 2003? if yes, is that not enough to keep you quiet that you dont have to win your home state to be president? or you just want to argue for arguing sake? EVEN Donald Trump lost his Home State of New York to Hillary Clinton, but Trump is the president today. Atiku is runnig to be president of Nigeria not Governor of Adamawa!

You're the biggest political fool I've seen in recent times.
Continue to deceive yourself if that will make you feel better.
I understand how painful this anticipated defeat of your looter boss is to you.
Please stay away from ropes ok?
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Indispensable85(m): 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Correction; Buhari has covered 36 states and Abuja.

Meanwhile Atiku didn't Campaign in Ogun and Abuja.

Atiku has health issues. He couldn't complete the race because he's not physically fit.
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Jman06(m): 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
ogbonti:

Brother, don't worry yourself over that video!

Yola is filled up right now for Atiku's campaign! The real picture will be posted later
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by TENHEU22(m): 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
I can see Buharis convoy where is Atikus convoy the two moments are not the same you are a very bias person
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by KunleyY19(m): 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
ogbonti:

So now you wanna compare the voting strength of Ogun and Adamawa...
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by liohan: 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
JasonScolari:
My brother, you should know how they operate here. Did you in anyway think that this is forum support PDP? Lol, never.

How's Benin and the stoned politician? grin
Benin dey nice.

I dey enter Delta tommorow to come vote. Na there I register.
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Lovemaester: 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
KillTheZombies:

Abeg no vex oga zombie, do you throw away your brain before commenting here? grin

No you talk the other day say Dumbohari go win AKwa ibom 95%. These ewedu oshogbo zombies funny sha! grin
no APC supporter believes akwa ibom will give buhari 95%, even akpabio home town will not give buhari that margin. what we are sure of is that it will be shared equally, only SE will give atiku good margin. so stop wailing and enter the next level
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by 0nyedikachukwu: 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
Valentine stands for... V = Vote A = Atiku L = Lets E = Enjoy N = New T = Things I = In N = Nigeria's E = Economy
Happy Val all..
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
lolz...even if I am given 100k...I can't vote atiku
o kare jare
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by KillTheZombies: 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Myn ;44 rule 2

E Don pepper am. grin
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Dchair2: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
ozo13:
nawao.thus simply shows non acceptance by his people oo.like atiku is jus banking on southeast vote.he definitely knows in a non sentimental election he doesn't stand a chance to win buhari
mumu post, as if obj won in ogun state during his first term election run
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by ogbonti: 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
Indispensable85:

You're the biggest political fool I've seen in recent times.
Continue to deceive yourself if that will make you feel better.
I understand how painful this anticipated defeat of your looter boss is to you.
Please stay away from ropes ok?

The Internet is really a great equalizer!
If not that I comment here, where and how will a nonentity like you find me to insult? No be your fault, your behavior here shows you are living a hopeless life, and I will let you be... keep talking trash, I am who I am and you will die in your poverty and ignorance in Nigeria!
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by APCsupporter: 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Official.pdpnig

C.ajal

Sena.tordave01

Cor.rintians

Mo.dath

Buhariadv.ocate

ADAMAWA YOUTHS JUST WASHED THEIR ROADS WITH BROOM AND WATER AFTER ATIKU'S RALLY
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by Indispensable85(m): 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
ogbonti:

The Internet is really a great equalizer!
If not that I comment here, where and how will a nonentity like you find me to insult? No be your fault, your behavior here shows you are living a hopeless life, and I will let you be... keep talking trash, I am who I am and you will die in your poverty and ignorance in Nigeria!

Look at this hopeless ignoramus!
I understand you're suffering from chronic depression.
Let me leave you in your ignominy. I'm not in ur class,go look for your level.
Make sure u stay away from ropes and sniper,they're not friendly.
Re: Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa by ogbonti: 12:30am On Feb 15, 2019
Indispensable85:

Look at this hopeless ignoramus!
I understand you're suffering from chronic depression.
Let me leave you in your ignominy. I'm not in ur class,go look for your level.
Make sure u stay away from ropes and sniper,they're not friendly.

Ropes and sniper is what will ki IL u in 3 days time, why? Because this election is do or die for u, I don't give a damn because I live in America, you are the one whose life depends on PMB or AA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Confusion In Kano As APC, PDP Embark On Victory Celebration / Ekiti Governor Postrate To Greet Afe Babalola / Lagos At 50: Ambode Gives Soyinka Appointment (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.