Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

What Type Of Love Is This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Type Of Love Is This (809 Views)

How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? / What Type Of Person Is The Most Likely To Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Love Is This by chiconfire: 9:10am On Aug 24, 2010
how best can this type of luv be described,
two people are dating and thinks of getting married, but the guy is so relaxed in his duties, he is yet to get a place of his own, no reasonable business, most times when the girl is busy working, she goes home to meet him sleeping down reading newspapers, he says he loves her and wants to marry her,
has this acute jealousy in him, he says he is not comfortable with her calls or text, he dos not like friends so he does not expect her to hv, he gets pissed off whenever her phone rings, i think this affair is more frustrating than real, pls share ur opinion
Re: What Type Of Love Is This by InkedNerd(f): 9:14am On Aug 24, 2010
Hmmm, can you give some more detail please undecided
Re: What Type Of Love Is This by CuteAngel(f): 9:16am On Aug 24, 2010
The guy is obviously lazy and unserious.
Re: What Type Of Love Is This by Loidee(m): 9:17am On Aug 24, 2010
all i'll say is for the lady to watch out, cos d dude is of more harm than good, lazy munk!!!!
Re: What Type Of Love Is This by yiboboy: 9:23am On Aug 24, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Hmmm, can you give some more detail please undecided

Na wah 4 u oooh! U want a dossier? Or do u want the bf's side of the story? undecided

@ OP: waste of time, dump him.
Re: What Type Of Love Is This by InkedNerd(f): 9:24am On Aug 24, 2010
yiboboy:

Na wah 4 u oooh! U want a dossier? Or do u want the bf's side of the story? undecided

I just wanted to hear some more. What's the big deal?
Re: What Type Of Love Is This by omolola3: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2010
@poster, take a bow~
Re: What Type Of Love Is This by dbigrod(m): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2010
[size=15pt]sis,let him know how u feel abt the whole thing and then decide what u want to do-either to stick with his lazy assz or dump him for good[/size]
Re: What Type Of Love Is This by kobikwelu(m): 11:40am On Aug 24, 2010
another fantasy story,

moves on
Re: What Type Of Love Is This by no1madman(m): 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2010
D guy is not normal. . .he needs 2 see a Doctor.
Re: What Type Of Love Is This by fubiluv: 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2010
Insecurity is worrying that guy.
He should get a job first.And learn to trust the girl.
Re: What Type Of Love Is This by 1104(f): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2010
@Poster
I know u are the girl in question,
Anyway tell your BF to get his ass up and start been a man!
Re: What Type Of Love Is This by librangyps(f): 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2010
@190, NOAH, let her b jar, @postr, ur bf is miserable, probably suicidal, almst evrybody is these days, coupled wit d jealousy, hmmm he'l start hitin u if he hasnt started already, u mis ur frnds, become depressd and start hatin him, run fast b4 u gt addictd to his obsession, RUN SISTER, RUN!
Re: What Type Of Love Is This by 1104(f): 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2010
^^
where she wan run go make she run go lagos!! come stay with u, tongue tongue
Re: What Type Of Love Is This by NgoziAjae: 9:14am On Aug 25, 2010
Thats crazy, wat do u mean, the girl should run as fast as she can, coz d guy will make her life so miserable. First of all she will be the bread winner of the house since hes got no job, no money then wat of her friends, remember, she needs connections to survive in NAIJA. Abeg babe make u ja cos he no wan fall inside pit alone, he won drag u along. Babe be wise and sharp.

(1) (Reply)

How I'd Wish I Can Sing This To My Girlfriend - Ex / Am Inluv Wit Ur Best Friend Girl Friend,so Confused! / What Makes A Woman To Be In A Man's Class Or Vice Versa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.