Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin (36754 Views)

We Miss You: Bukola Saraki Mobbed By Kwarans As He Arrives Ilorin (Videos, Pics) / Bukola Saraki Mobbed As He Makes Final Rounds Of His Campaign In Ilorin / Saraki Mobbed With Shouts Of "OTunYa" As He Campaigns In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin by BuhariAdvocate: 5:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
500 each .although Ilorin are very lazy people but kwara south and kwara north will safe kwara from gladiator.
Re: Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin by israelmao(m): 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
Saraki is Kwara,Kwara is Saraki.
Re: Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin by Bsingle(m): 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
O to ge.

pls don't kill yourself...
Re: Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin by Chukwurah003: 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
The other side of the venue is empty. And the women were paid.
Re: Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin by BubuZombi: 5:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
E go pepper them on Saturday
Re: Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin by KunleyY19(m): 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
O To Gee
Re: Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin by shugabasbn: 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
Those with wasted womb and product of conception.
ooto ge
Re: Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin by Chykes4micheal: 6:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
#justthinkingaloud....Just imagine all these women rape saraki one by one. His dick will just disappear wink
Re: Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin by shugabasbn: 6:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
israelmao:
Saraki is Kwara,Kwara is Saraki.

U need urgent care
Re: Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin by Baselm: 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
A man of the people. Saraki is on point
Re: Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin by Baselm: 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
This tweet is shouting OTUNYA
Re: Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin by Mayejuwon: 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
Victory assured o tun ya kwara
Re: Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
gidyambi:
'Otonya '
dindinrin
Re: Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
gidyambi:
'Otonya '
dindinrin
Re: Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin by kayceman(m): 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
YorubaAssasin:
I'm totally confused.. as in I just don't get it! But why do people from this part of the world revere, adulate and sing praises of their oppressors? As in, are we just cursed as a race or are we even civilized and cognizant of the fact that these people (Politicians) are the main cause of our problems?

This Saraki family have been in governance for the past 50-yrs and, their citizens suffer yet, you see people like these still mobbing, adulating and praising them... You're adulating someone that never understands your plights nor predicaments. All his life, he lives a premium life at your expense.

Fvck Buhari, Fvck Atiku, Fvck Tinubu, Fvck PDP, Fvck APC and Fvck every other political Parties or Vagabonds in power for the past 10-50-yrs BAS.TARDS. angry angry

Nigerians must have been cursed, I swear! angry

You are one of the view reasonable people on this platform. Kudos to you

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin by imam07: 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
T
kayceman:

You are one of the view reasonable people on this platform. Kudos to you
These are the same old women he paid to vote for him every election.when won, he abandoned them and these women start begging for money on the for the next 4 years. If u live in ilorin, u will always see some of them begging around GRA.
Re: Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin by DJBIGGY(m): 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
Shows the love they have for the man...... Otunyaaaaa smiley
Re: Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin by LarryBee1k: 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
Bless you
Re: Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin by LarryBee1k: 7:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
Bless you
Re: Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin by imam07: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
LarryBee1k:

Okay o. The battle is between evil and greater evil. Saraki is still better than Tinubu adding kwara to his conquered states. Atuwa is better than ramoni
in your record tinubu is contesting for a post in Kwara state abi. And if he's contesting, Saraki can never do half of the development tinubu did in lagos till the end of this world. There many things most of u sitting outside Kwara don't know. U go just sit down for your room in the East dey tarn rubbish. Is tinubu our concern in Kwara state? Check all my post. Am not a fan of tinubu because am not living in Lagos. U should stop bringing tinubu whenever we are talking about Kwara and Saraki.
Re: Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin by nextnear(m): 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
46O1CE:

You will cry on Monday
only God knows who's gonna cry on Monday, unless u are God, or are you God?
Re: Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin by israelmao(m): 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
shugabasbn:

U need urgent care
Including you.
Re: Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin by yankison(m): 1:35am On Feb 15, 2019
YorubaAssasin:
I'm totally confused.. as in I just don't get it! But why do people from this part of the world revere, adulate and sing praises of their oppressors? As in, are we just cursed as a race or are we even civilized and cognizant of the fact that these people (Politicians) are the main cause of our problems?

This Saraki family have been in governance for the past 50-yrs and, their citizens suffer yet, you see people like these still mobbing, adulating and praising them... You're adulating someone that never understands your plights nor predicaments. All his life, he lives a premium life at your expense.

Fvck Buhari, Fvck Atiku, Fvck Tinubu, Fvck PDP, Fvck APC and Fvck every other political Parties or Vagabonds in power for the past 10-50-yrs BAS.TARDS. angry angry

Nigerians must have been cursed, I swear! angry

You can't say it any better , I use to just wonder as well ..most of them are wretched and still would be adulating people suffering them ..oh my God why

1 Like

Re: Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin by yagi01(m): 2:19am On Feb 15, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Saraki mobbed by massive crowd of women, slay Queens and slay mamas in Ilorin, Kwara State.

SARAKI wowed the women at the Metropolitan Ilorin.

Watch the video HERE

Re: Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin by awoluyi(m): 6:24am On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=YorubaAssasin post=75731331]I'm totally confused.. as in I just don't get it! But why do people from this part of the world revere, adulate and sing praises of their oppressors? As in, are we just cursed as a race or are we even civilized and cognizant of the fact that these people (Politicians) are the main cause of our problems?

Nigerians must have been cursed, I swear! angry[/quote

This is what happens in the lives of people once they become unthinking. Many pass through the journey of life not realising that their lives will not get better by chance but by change they delibrately make in their thinking and in their doings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umaru Musa Yar'adua With His Wife And Daughter / Oladipo Dabiri And Ayomide Amosun Set To Wed (Photos) / Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.