Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,969 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election (2337 Views)

19 States Where Tinubu May Lose This Presidential Election / They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra / You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election by Preshy561(f): 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
We have so many unintelligent people in this country; people who are answerable to their demi gods.
Not only that, buhari has the power, y'all watched him rig Ekiti and osun election, suspended the CJN, What else is left? And you think the cabals will let him lose this election? Let's stop deceiving ourselves and face the reality. Buhari can never and will never conduct a free and fair election and his followers know this.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
gringringrin
Re: You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election by bedspread: 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
[s]
Preshy561:
We have so many unintelligent people in this country; people who are answerable to their demi gods.
Not only that, buhari has the power, y'all watched him rig Ekiti and osun election, suspended the CJN, What else is left? And you think the cabals will let him lose this election? Let's stop deceiving ourselves and face the reality. Buhari can never and will never conduct a free and fair election and his followers know this.
[/s]

Buhari Has Losted Already !!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election by Preshy561(f): 5:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
bedspread:
[s][/s]

Buhari Has Losted Already !!
In your dreams.
Keep dreaming.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election by Preshy561(f): 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
gringringrin
Who are you voting for?
Re: You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election by bedspread: 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
[s]
Preshy561:

In your dreams.
Keep dreaming.
[/s]

No Arguments! Buhari is Gone!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election by Preshy561(f): 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
bedspread:
[s][/s]

I will remind you this on Monday.

1 Like

Re: You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
Preshy561:

Who are you voting for?
Nobody smiley And U??
Re: You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election by Preshy561(f): 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Nobody smiley And U??
Atiku

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
Preshy561:

Atiku
Cool... cool Let the best candidate win..But you know how Nigeria's election use to be na??
Re: You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election by Preshy561(f): 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Cool... cool Let the best candidate win..But you know how Nigeria's election use to be na??
Sure.
Na rigging sure pass for the dul lard.
Re: You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
Preshy561:

Sure.
Na rigging sure pass for the dul lard.
Una get bad mouth Aswear..gringrin

This is the only section I hate visiting on Nairaland... cheesy
Re: You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election by WATCHOVER(m): 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
Na dem sabi.

Atiku na my choice
Re: You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election by Preshy561(f): 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Una get bad mouth Aswear..gringrin

This is the only section I hate visiting on Nairaland... cheesy
Lol.
Re: You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
Preshy561:

Lol.
The hatred is just too much... Sha Naso politics be smiley

Hope your day is moving fine?? ☆Happy☆ ♡Valentine's♡ ☆Day☆
Re: You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election by Preshy561(f): 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
The hatred is just too much... Sha Naso politics be smiley

Hope your day is moving fine?? ☆Happy☆ ♡Valentine's♡ ☆Day☆
Aww!! Thanks dear.
Same here. smiley wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election by Chikpat(m): 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
Anybody can fail or win and election and Buhari can actually fail this election.

However, in my own opinion, Nigeria is better managed under APC with Buhari "cabal" than with PDP without "Buhari's cabal".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
Chikpat:
Anybody can fail or win and election and Buhari can actually fail this election.

However, in my own opinion, Nigeria is better managed under APC with Buhari "cabal" than with PDP without "Buhari's cabal".

Buhari would have had a much tougher run and even run the risk of losing if it was not Atiku contesting against him. PDP scored an own-goal because of greed.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election by destindd(m): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2019
preshy let me hv ur contact wanna appoint you
Re: You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election by Bloooody(m): 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
This is why am still against women being allowed to put their dirty mouths into politics

1 Like

Re: You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election by Jman06(m): 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
Buhari has lost the election already!

2 Likes

Re: You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election by Gospeltruth01: 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
Buhari didn’t try- yes we know.
Atiku will be worse. I want sowore to win but we all know it’s not going to happen. So yes Buhari is winning this one. The devil you know is better than the angel you don’t know
Re: You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election by Jman06(m): 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
Many of you who can't see the clear sign that Atiku is winning this election, I pity una!

I don't want to give my analysis now so that I won't be giving expo to APC agents on nairaland, but I'll give the analysis after the election.

One thing that is sure is that Atiku is winning this election clearly! Mark my words!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election by Gospeltruth01: 8:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
Jman06:
Many of you who can't see the clear sign that Atiku is winning this election, I pity una!

I don't want to give my analysis now so that I won't be giving expo to APC agents on nairaland, but I'll give the analysis after the election.

One thing that is sure is that Atiku is winning this election clearly! Mark my words!
My broda the margin by which Buhari will win this election will marvel you. I will quote you when it happens

4 Likes

Re: You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election by Jman06(m): 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
Gospeltruth01:
My broda the margin by which Buhari will win this election will marvel you. I will quote you when it happens
No problem nau. Let's wait till Saturday

1 Like

Re: You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election by tuniski: 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
Oshigun:

Buhari would have had a much tougher run and even run the risk of losing if it was not Atiku contesting against him. PDP scored an own-goal because of greed.
In reality Atiku is actually the one to send buhari out of Aso Rock. When Your opponent/enemy is the one advising you, know that you have scored a bull's eye!

1 Like

Re: You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election by SarkinYarki: 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
Preshy561:

ofcourse we know Buhari must rig the elections but we will notvmake it easy for him and who knows what God can do ... My vote is a Vote of faith
Re: You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election by EazyMoh(m): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
Jman06:

Hello Sir, please may have the analysis now that the elections are over, thank you.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election by APCsupporter: 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
Jman06:

Where is the analysis?

3 Likes

Re: You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election by Jman06(m): 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
EazyMoh:

Hello Sir, please may have the analysis now that the elections are over, thank you.
lol...the election was obviously rigged! Besides, it seems the northerners had a last minute conspiracy against Atiku.

The analysis though was that we all expected Atiku to score higher in the north than GEJ did in 2015. My expectation was that he would score at worst twice Jonathan's score in each of the northern states and win all the PDP states in the north like sokoto, Gombe, taraba and Benue with wide margin. Such performance in the north added to southeast and south south would have ensured victory for Atiku. The original result arising from PDP's PVT showed my predictions to be almost correct, but the powers that be conspired to rig the election.

Cc: @APCsupporter

1 Like

Re: You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election by EazyMoh(m): 5:31am On Mar 03, 2019
Jman06:
lol...the election was obviously rigged! Besides, it seems the northerners had a last minute conspiracy against Atiku.

The analysis though was that we all expected Atiku to score higher in the north than GEJ did in 2015. My expectation was that he would score at worst twice Jonathan's score in each of the northern states and win all the PDP states in the north like sokoto, Gombe, taraba and Benue with wide margin. Such performance in the north added to southeast and south south would have ensured victory for Atiku. The original result arising from PDP's PVT showed my predictions to be almost correct, but the powers that be conspired to rig the election.

Cc: @APCsupporter

Your error is thinking ATIKU has any chance in the north. Alleged rigging aside Kwankwaso lost his local government for God's sake. Even your beloved Dankwambo lost his Senate contest. I bet you Tambuwal will also lose his governorship seat.
You shall understand that a nobody can defeat anybody okcw they are associated with Buhari, and vice versa.

ATIKU or any politician for that matter is no match for Buhari in the north. The only time they stand a chance is with federal might which they now lack.
All these cry of rigging rigging rigging is just to save face. No any tangible evidence that the outcome could be affected any claim of the isolated irregularities.

4 Likes

Re: You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election by Preshy561(f): 2:27am On Mar 06, 2019
bedspread:
[s][/s]

I forgot to remind you. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC Sacks 40 Group General Managers And General Managers. / Nigerians Enough Of Any Protest For Now / Hours After Apologizing To Nigerians, FG Vows To Crackdown On EndSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.