Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election (2356 Views)

19 States Where Tinubu May Lose This Presidential Election / They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra / You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election by QuotaSystem: 4:05am On Mar 06, 2019
Jman06:
lol...the election was obviously rigged! Besides, it seems the northerners had a last minute conspiracy against Atiku.

The analysis though was that we all expected Atiku to score higher in the north than GEJ did in 2015. My expectation was that he would score at worst twice Jonathan's score in each of the northern states and win all the PDP states in the north like sokoto, Gombe, taraba and Benue with wide margin. Such performance in the north added to southeast and south south would have ensured victory for Atiku. The original result arising from PDP's PVT showed my predictions to be almost correct, but the powers that be conspired to rig the election.

Cc: @APCsupporter

Divided votes brigade commander. Your 'expectation' was dead on arrival, nothing was last minute. All international and domestic observers have concluded the election was credible, free and fair & the only ones crying rigging are the losers.

Lol Atiku win Buhari in the North indeed.
Very laughable grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election by uckennety(m): 6:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
Preshy561:
We have so many unintelligent people in this country; people who are answerable to their demi gods.
Not only that, buhari has the power, y'all watched him rig Ekiti and osun election, suspended the CJN, What else is left? And you think the cabals will let him lose this election? Let's stop deceiving ourselves and face the reality. Buhari can never and will never conduct a free and fair election and his followers know this.

You are right I knew that he will do it

But I thought that atiku' could match him

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Displaying Bitterness For Not Attending The CommissioningOf Akwa Ibom Air / Social Media Regulation:Fela Kuti Warned Nigerians About The Tyrant Buhari / Those That Frustrated GEJ Administration Are Now Reaping What They Sow - Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.