Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,476 members, 7,850,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Peter Obi’s Market Engagement And Mobilization; A Force To Reckon With - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Market Engagement And Mobilization; A Force To Reckon With (22137 Views)

My Reply To Deju Adejianyu Rants On Obi's Market Visit / Back To Our Biafra Rant..since Atiku Obi Market Didn't Sell / Abia - A State To Reckon With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s Market Engagement And Mobilization; A Force To Reckon With by sweerychick(f): 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Congrats dear

Atiku obi is good omen
thanks kiss
Re: Peter Obi’s Market Engagement And Mobilization; A Force To Reckon With by KIDfurniture(m): 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
Naaaa engagement stage u still dey nah.. you can remain there for day, weeks , months or years.. depends . That ring na just free access and unlimited mating

quote author=sweerychick post=75735299]Obi kerelenke obi! Obi kerelenke obi

Gradually Atikulated

I had the most wonderful Valentine's day today kiss kiss

My boyfriend of 3yrs finally proposed to me!!

Details later kiss kiss kiss kiss

I dedicate my engagement ring to Atiku Abubakar, the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria
And Peter obi the next vice president of Nigerian kiss kiss[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi’s Market Engagement And Mobilization; A Force To Reckon With by KIDfurniture(m): 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
Naaaa engagement stage u still dey nah.. you can remain there for day, weeks , months or years.. depends . That ring na just free access and unlimited mating..it also means u r on probation

sweerychick:
Obi kerelenke obi! Obi kerelenke obi

Gradually Atikulated

I dedicate my engagement ring to Atiku Abubakar, the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria
And Peter obi the next vice president of Nigerian kiss kiss
Re: Peter Obi’s Market Engagement And Mobilization; A Force To Reckon With by martowskin1(m): 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
Let's give this business men a Chance,

Generals have failed us...

And if the business men failed, then no hope for Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi’s Market Engagement And Mobilization; A Force To Reckon With by vacanci: 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
Copying Osinbajo's style of campaign.
Re: Peter Obi’s Market Engagement And Mobilization; A Force To Reckon With by idonhammer: 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
That's nice..congrats sweerychic

sweerychick:

Gradually Atikulated

Re: Peter Obi’s Market Engagement And Mobilization; A Force To Reckon With by twilliamx(m): 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
Any Nigerian who votes for Buhari again has no conscience. It shall not be well with such person because he or she doesn't care about the plight of the suffering Nigerian masses.
So much hunger in the land!
Too many people turning to beggars
Unemployment on the rise
Poor electricity supply
Insecurity, killing of innocent Nigerians in the middle belt with so many internally displaced persons
Nigerians! Our mumu don do!
It shall not be well with you
Re: Peter Obi’s Market Engagement And Mobilization; A Force To Reckon With by Dollabiz: 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
oh
Re: Peter Obi’s Market Engagement And Mobilization; A Force To Reckon With by SenatorJnr02: 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
V = Vote
A = Atiku
L = Lets
E = Enjoy
N = New
T = Things
I = In
N = Nigeria's
E = Economy

Happy Val to you all..����
Re: Peter Obi’s Market Engagement And Mobilization; A Force To Reckon With by Awoo88: 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
He us not sharing 10k or garri, yet people gather to listen
Re: Peter Obi’s Market Engagement And Mobilization; A Force To Reckon With by teebaxy(m): 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
osazeeblue01:
Atiku/Obi is a goal
pls correct d thumb to index finger...thanks
Re: Peter Obi’s Market Engagement And Mobilization; A Force To Reckon With by guru90: 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
my joy is creasing day by day via obi and atiku...
Re: Peter Obi’s Market Engagement And Mobilization; A Force To Reckon With by globemoney: 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
goaldynboy:
Our next Vice President!

I will take Peter Obi any day above that lying pastor midget!!

Click LIKE for Buhari, SHARE for Stone!!
Only the devil lies more than Obi
Re: Peter Obi’s Market Engagement And Mobilization; A Force To Reckon With by globemoney: 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
Racoon:
This is what it means to be a well able, reliable, willing lifefull and ever ready incoming VP of a government that is ready to get Nigeria working.Won't you Obidiently atikulate? Yes you should.
Your eye go clear on Saturday
Re: Peter Obi’s Market Engagement And Mobilization; A Force To Reckon With by bishopkay: 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
twilliamx:
If the road to the promise land seems difficult going back to Egypt will be worse off.

For 16years I watched the neglect of Nigeria's busiest international road! The Lagos international airport road , it was an eye sore and I wondered why any government will not care about about the first view most foreigners see while entering the country and I made a vow that under whomever the road is done will always have my support and intend to keep my promise.
On 4+4 I stand.

Fvck whatever reason you have for voting the dullard my friend. You are only looking for justification. Imagine 13 million jobs lost, thousands killed and dying everyday, stagnant economy, nepotism and division and the current hardship like it had never been; compare with your so called road and Guage your priorities right my friend.

When someone initially messed up and you treated his fvck up, there's every likelihood he's going to want to prove you wrong when you give him an opportunity again. It's human psychology!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Market Engagement And Mobilization; A Force To Reckon With by uchennaq(m): 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
osazeeblue01:
Atiku/Obi is a goal

Don't let this picture mislead you. Don't use your thumb print to thumb print in the ink. Use the tip of the finger that is beside your thumb.
Re: Peter Obi’s Market Engagement And Mobilization; A Force To Reckon With by degamemaster(m): 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
Chai Obi nwannem Nwoke it is well with you.
Re: Peter Obi’s Market Engagement And Mobilization; A Force To Reckon With by Okwuuu: 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
sweerychick:

Gradually Atikulated

I'm happy for you ooo Nwanne

Re: Peter Obi’s Market Engagement And Mobilization; A Force To Reckon With by oblaak(m): 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
twilliamx:
If the road to the promise land seems difficult going back to Egypt will be worse off.

For 16years I watched the neglect of Nigeria's busiest international road! The Lagos international airport road , it was an eye sore and I wondered why any government will not care about about the first view most foreigners see while entering the country and I made a vow that under whomever the road is done will always have my support and intend to keep my promise.
On 4+4 I stand.
My vote will cancel yours, so no need. I have mobilized your northern brothers around my area to vote for Paul Atiku Pogba and Peter Martial Obi in two days. They have all agreed because I'm very close to them. So go and wail little child.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Market Engagement And Mobilization; A Force To Reckon With by aibinuomooluk: 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
Peter Obi is the man of the people. He is loved by everybody wherever he goes. And for Atiku to pick him as his running mate is a fantastic idea.

We obviously needs a better Nigeria and AtikuObi will give us a Better Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi’s Market Engagement And Mobilization; A Force To Reckon With by Blitz888(m): 10:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
sweerychick:

Gradually Atikulated

God bless your union !
Re: Peter Obi’s Market Engagement And Mobilization; A Force To Reckon With by wise0ne: 12:12am On Feb 15, 2019
Impressive
Re: Peter Obi’s Market Engagement And Mobilization; A Force To Reckon With by safarigirl(f): 1:52am On Feb 15, 2019
twilliamx:

On 4+4 I stand.
the road is what is concerning you, not the useless airport its self.

So, when you enter a country, it is road you see first? The plane will land on the road and you move from there. In the last three years, what has APC done about the state of the airport? No working toilet, useless infrastructure, and even worse, blatant extortion of thiee coming into the country. There has been an unprecedented amount of complaints cincerning MMA in the last three years, but I have never seen anyone complaining about the road.

The airport is a disgrace on its own, the road is the least of anyone's problem and APC has not made the airport better.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Market Engagement And Mobilization; A Force To Reckon With by yagi01(m): 2:12am On Feb 15, 2019

Re: Peter Obi’s Market Engagement And Mobilization; A Force To Reckon With by Chigold101(m): 6:30am On Feb 15, 2019
sweerychick:

Gradually Atikulated

congratulations...
Re: Peter Obi’s Market Engagement And Mobilization; A Force To Reckon With by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:48am On Feb 15, 2019
sweerychick:

Gradually Atikulated

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Peter Obi’s Market Engagement And Mobilization; A Force To Reckon With by twilliamx(m): 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
oblaak:

My vote will cancel yours, so no need. I have mobilized your northern brothers around my area to vote for Paul Atiku Pogba and Peter Martial Obi in two days. They have all agreed because I'm very close to them. So go and wail little child.

Dude what exactly were you saying about your vote again? LMAO....
Re: Peter Obi’s Market Engagement And Mobilization; A Force To Reckon With by twilliamx(m): 9:26am On Mar 22, 2019
bishopkay:

Fvck whatever reason you have for voting the dullard my friend. You are only looking for justification. Imagine 13 million jobs lost, thousands killed and dying everyday, stagnant economy, nepotism and division and the current hardship like it had never been; compare with your so called road and Guage your priorities right my friend.

When someone initially messed up and you treated his fvck up, there's every likelihood he's going to want to prove you wrong when you give him an opportunity again. It's human psychology!

Where are your 13million people now. They should have voted for atiku. Lmao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Lament Increased Electricity Tariff / Niger Delta Women At EFCC Rivers Office Protesting For Patience Jonathan (Photos / Six Imo Lawmakers Defect To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.