Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

My Reply To Deju Adejianyu Rants On Obi's Market Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Reply To Deju Adejianyu Rants On Obi's Market Visit (1521 Views)

Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi / Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi / Peter Obi’s Market Engagement And Mobilization; A Force To Reckon With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Reply To Deju Adejianyu Rants On Obi's Market Visit by Macnnoli4(m): 7:09am On Feb 14, 2023
So I was on Twitter for a while and I realized that the markets Obi visited were some of the most popular and most productive markets in Lagos with a high trader population and why should one be surprised that it has a majority Igbo population since Igbos are very hardworking and ambitious traders and most likely to crowd and compete for where there is a high demand for the product. Don't take somebody that mocked the TBS crowd only to make the market visit a tribal issue because of the great crowd there, seriously.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Reply To Deju Adejianyu Rants On Obi's Market Visit by Moh247: 7:12am On Feb 14, 2023
LP campaign is just all about frivolity... Visit market, visit churches... That's your business

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Reply To Deju Adejianyu Rants On Obi's Market Visit by Naira20: 7:16am On Feb 14, 2023
As per Deji, na NL dey promote am.

Have you seen any media house interview him since this electioneering period?

Even Reno outside Nigeria has been interviewed... Seun Kuti sef under 2days.
Deji is irrelevant

That said
I like what Peter Obi is doing.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Reply To Deju Adejianyu Rants On Obi's Market Visit by Naira20: 7:19am On Feb 14, 2023
Kikikiki... You must be naive to think going to campaign in the market is frivolous.

Peter Obi is one strategist that even Tinubu+Atiku dread
Moh247:
LP campaign is just all about frivolity... Visit market, visit churches... That's your business

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reply To Deju Adejianyu Rants On Obi's Market Visit by Moh247: 7:20am On Feb 14, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki... You must be naive to think going to campaign in the market is frivolous.

Peter Obi is one strategist that even Tinubu+Atiku dread

Nothing, absolutely nothing strategic a leading candidate visiting a market

That's a move for Governors , Senators and lower candidate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reply To Deju Adejianyu Rants On Obi's Market Visit by MadamExcellency: 7:26am On Feb 14, 2023
Moh247:
LP campaign is just all about frivolity... Visit the market, visit churches... That's your business

That's politics. He is a Christian and a trader.

BAT called Muslim leaders for a town hall meeting in the North, BAT chose a Muslim for his Vice President. BAT is paying Yorubas in Labour Party to decamp to APC because a Yoruba is an APC candidate. Yoruba Lokan is Tinubu's sole aim in contesting for President.

Have you ever supported any Igbo for National Politics in your life? Bigot and clannish urchin.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reply To Deju Adejianyu Rants On Obi's Market Visit by Moh247: 7:27am On Feb 14, 2023
MadamExcellency:

That's politics. He is a Christian and a trader.

BAT called Muslim leaders for a town hall meeting in the North, BAT chose a Muslim for his Vice President. BAT are paying Yorubas in Labour Party to decamp to APC because a Yoruba is an APC candidate.

Well he is entitled to his strategy, no matter how ridiculous it looks
Re: My Reply To Deju Adejianyu Rants On Obi's Market Visit by MadamExcellency: 7:31am On Feb 14, 2023
Moh247:

It doesn't look ridiculous, your judgment is just suppositional.

11 Likes

Re: My Reply To Deju Adejianyu Rants On Obi's Market Visit by Burruchaga71(m): 7:33am On Feb 14, 2023
Naira20:
As per Deji, na NL dey promote am.

Have you seen any media house interview him since this electioneering period?

Even Reno outside Nigeria has been interviewed... Seun Kuti sef under 2days.
Deji is irrelevant

That said
I like what Peter Obi is doing.
I've never seen a men as selfish as Deji and one animal called himself Fredrick Nwabufo .

5 Likes

Re: My Reply To Deju Adejianyu Rants On Obi's Market Visit by Naira20: 7:33am On Feb 14, 2023
That's why I said you are naive.

Why do you think it's in the news?
Ladipo and some of those markets are regarded "IBO" markets and if you are observant you'd understand it's importance even during voters' registration.

Peter Obi is a seasoned marketer and he knows how to get attention.
I know God is his backbone but guy never underrate ibos when it comes to market strategy.

Away from that,
Who were the major audience at Tinubu's rally at the Lagos rally? Are they not market women forced to close their shops?

And Governors have different people they campaign to whilst a Presidential candidates have a different group.
Guy, wake up.

Peter Obi understands the importance of one vote and he doesn't mind to go to where people are.

Finally, his visit has and will continue to unsettle Tinubu

Moh247:

5 Likes

Re: My Reply To Deju Adejianyu Rants On Obi's Market Visit by Moh247: 7:34am On Feb 14, 2023
MadamExcellency:

It doesn't look ridiculous, your judgment is just suppositional.

Well my opinion... Market rally should be for LGA chairmen, Senator, House of Representatives candidate at best Governors..

How many Market does Obi plan to visit accross Nigeria?!

When is he visiting Sabongari Kano
Re: My Reply To Deju Adejianyu Rants On Obi's Market Visit by shuttox: 7:36am On Feb 14, 2023
Moh247:

Leave Peter obi alone
He is not campaigning well
What's wrong with Tinubu ants haba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reply To Deju Adejianyu Rants On Obi's Market Visit by Moh247: 7:41am On Feb 14, 2023
shuttox:

Leave Peter obi alone
He is not campaigning well
What's wrong with Tinubu ants haba

Lol

Leave Obi alone for where.... This is politics stop wailing
Re: My Reply To Deju Adejianyu Rants On Obi's Market Visit by shuttox: 7:41am On Feb 14, 2023
Moh247:

Lol

Leave Obi alone for where.... This is politics stop wailing

Amateur politics

4 Likes

Re: My Reply To Deju Adejianyu Rants On Obi's Market Visit by Validated: 7:44am On Feb 14, 2023
Moh247:
That is LP structure just as billion of old naira notes is your structure. Cry if it pains you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reply To Deju Adejianyu Rants On Obi's Market Visit by Almaigaa: 7:50am On Feb 14, 2023
Macnnoli4:
So I was on Twitter for a while and I realized that the markets Obi visited were some of the most popular and most productive markets in Lagos with a high trader population and why should one be surprised that it has a majority Igbo population since Igbos are very hardworking and ambitious traders and most likely to crowd and compete for where there is a high demand for the product. Don't take somebody that mocked the TBS crowd only to make the market visit a tribal issue because of the great crowd there, seriously.

Labour party na IGBO People Party. Peter Obi came with Igbo agenda. We Nigerians will not vote Peter Obi.

Re: My Reply To Deju Adejianyu Rants On Obi's Market Visit by maestroferddi: 8:12am On Feb 14, 2023
Moh247:
Don't be ridiculous...

Visit your own markets and mosques... nobody is stopping you...

Tinubu snubbed millions of northern Christians to chose Shettiima even with his baggage because he reckoned that northern Muslims would vote for him...

Peter Obi is in this election to win it so find a smarter way to wail more....

1 Like

Re: My Reply To Deju Adejianyu Rants On Obi's Market Visit by maestroferddi: 8:18am On Feb 14, 2023
Moh247:

Which kain yeye thinking be this?

Wetin concern you with our poor strategy?

Do your own na...haha!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Reply To Deju Adejianyu Rants On Obi's Market Visit by November1857(m): 8:23am On Feb 14, 2023
Almaigaa:

Labour party na IGBO People Party. Peter Obi came with Igbo agenda. We Nigerians Aboki will not vote Peter Obi.
Re: My Reply To Deju Adejianyu Rants On Obi's Market Visit by lazynairalander1: 10:54am On Feb 14, 2023
When did they predicted LP will fade out of the race again?

December?
January?
February?
Valentine's day?
People that are still depending on the old system, reality will hit them like tsunami.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reply To Deju Adejianyu Rants On Obi's Market Visit by gidgiddy: 11:08am On Feb 14, 2023
Moh247:

To campaign, you have to visit somewhere, nobody can campaign in their bedroom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reply To Deju Adejianyu Rants On Obi's Market Visit by Almaigaa: 11:09am On Feb 14, 2023
[quote author=November1857 post=120894673][/quote]

No candidate can emerge President, without the support from the North.
Re: My Reply To Deju Adejianyu Rants On Obi's Market Visit by Apophenia24k: 11:22am On Feb 14, 2023
Moh247:

But Obi is not entitled to visit market or church ?

If hypocrit has any other definitions na Muhammed.
Re: My Reply To Deju Adejianyu Rants On Obi's Market Visit by FreedomfromtheT: 11:30am On Feb 14, 2023
Moh247:
What is frivolous about a presidential candidate visiting markets and churches? Are those people in those places not Nigerians? Where will Obi visit that will please you?
Re: My Reply To Deju Adejianyu Rants On Obi's Market Visit by FreedomfromtheT: 11:38am On Feb 14, 2023
Almaigaa:

Labour party na IGBO People Party. Peter Obi came with Igbo agenda. We Nigerians will not vote Peter Obi.
Who are the 'we' and how many are the 'we'?
Who know you?
Are you more Nigerian than Nigerians in Afenifere, PANDEF, the Middlebelt Forum, the Ijaw People's Congress, president Olusegun Obasanjo, Mr. Macaroni, Aisha Yesufu, Mr. Seyi Awolowo, Mr. Babatunde Gbadamosi and other detribalized Nigerians who are supporting Peter Obi?
Re: My Reply To Deju Adejianyu Rants On Obi's Market Visit by FreedomfromtheT: 11:40am On Feb 14, 2023
Moh247:

Well my opinion... Market rally should be for LGA chairmen, Senator, House of Representatives candidate at best Governors..

How many Market does Obi plan to visit accross Nigeria?!

When is he visiting Sabongari Kano
Then you should be happy that Peter Obi is employing a wrong campaign strategy, shouldn't you?
Re: My Reply To Deju Adejianyu Rants On Obi's Market Visit by Kaiser20: 11:45am On Feb 14, 2023
Moh247:
Before, You want him to visit graveyards and prisons
Re: My Reply To Deju Adejianyu Rants On Obi's Market Visit by Almaigaa: 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Who are the 'we' and how many are the 'we'?
Who know you?
Are you more Nigerian than Nigerians in Afenifere, PANDEF, the Middlebelt Forum, the Ijaw People's Congress, president Olusegun Obasanjo, Mr. Macaroni, Aisha Yesufu, Mr. Seyi Awolowo, Mr. Babatunde Gbadamosi and other detribalized Nigerians who are supporting Peter Obi?

Okafor I no get ya time

Re: My Reply To Deju Adejianyu Rants On Obi's Market Visit by Nwaetche(m): 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2023
grin grin grin

Oga go find work, urchin no be work ooh.

See how @FreedomfromtheT finished and cut you to size.

He wanted to find out were more Nigerian than those patriots that cut across almost the diverse ethnicities he mentioned?

Please answer, Oloku!

Almaigaa:

Okafor I no get ya time
Re: My Reply To Deju Adejianyu Rants On Obi's Market Visit by Almaigaa: 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
Nwaetche:
grin grin grin

Oga go find work, urchin no be work ooh.

See how @FreedomfromtheT finished and cut you to size.

He wanted to find out were more Nigerian than those patriots that cut across almost the diverse ethnicities he mentioned?

Please answer, Oloku!

Since my coment pain you this much, take this Rat Poison and do the needful. You wont be missed grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Southwest Is Becoming A Region Of Destitutes (poor People) / Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On? / “I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.