Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,746 members, 7,831,381 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode (12759 Views)

Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth / 2019 Presidency Election: Buhari Needs Mental Test – Atiku / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode by goaldynboy: 8:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
FFK just said the absolute truth! Truth is bitter!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode by zabuur: 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
Seriously, every time FFK says anything about APC and Buhari, it's always gonna be insults.

Didn't he join them in claiming this isn't buhari but Jubril from Sudan.

Is he now saying Jubril needs a hospital. I wish I had a one on one with FFK. he lacks intelligence.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode by JubiOmeiza(m): 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
ThankGod u still watch him. FFK exhibiting sign of defeat
Re: Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode by Glink2018(m): 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
...and Femi fani-kayode , like his father needed psychology examination...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode by KunleyY19(m): 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
QTEST007:

But his grandfather is not running for president

What else does he want a man 76 yr old man that went round in country in a numbers of days... What else do you want...

He should participate in Lagos Marathon before you believe he's medically sound abi

1 Like

Re: Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode by fredoooooo: 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
And you need a psychiatric hospital... werey yabaleft patient .
Re: Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode by Icon79(m): 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
Not a big FFK fan but, I gotta admit, he's been making a lot of sense lately. He was right on point with everything he said about Tinubu. And now, this one! FFK is the man o, jare grin

O pari
Re: Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
SPOT ON!
Re: Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode by Dollabiz: 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
all we want is just real change both parties cant.make it happen
Re: Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode by ejimatic: 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
[quote author=akinblog post=75735183]I watched as Buhari slurred through his broadcast just now and I felt nothing but pity for him.I asked myself "look at what the troubler of Nigeria has been reduced to?"He is a shadow of his former self and a pitiful sight.This man does not need a 2nd term: he needs a hospital.

[Before you vote on Saturday, consider these two confessional statements.
Buhari: I have never stolen.
Atiku: I will not steal again.

Re: Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode by pfadom: 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
Idiot! I suspect this FFK has brain damage. Quite unfortunate...
Re: Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode by AfroBlue(m): 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
what's all dis i hear on NL about dis guy being in love?

grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode by CrestMan: 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
Buhari sounded so dull. He's indeed LIFELESS. I dozed off while listening to his speech lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode by lanrelagos: 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
Fanikayode is a Bastard somebody
Re: Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode by Chukwurah003: 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
You need rehab.
Re: Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode by yankison(m): 8:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
What can the failure buhari offer you except compound failure. The failure has already said last month, he will not change his pattern. Up Atiku Aguero Abubakar.

Buhari has done more better than Jonathan and obasanjo together

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode by yankison(m): 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
I still don't know why Nigerians can't see the level of infrastructure been done in this short time of buhari administration.... I tire o .... The very person that took bribe from atiku is serving 13years jail term in the USA and atiku is here wanting to be president .... Off to Austrialia till I come back to become president

1 Like

Re: Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode by AtikuMeansJobs: 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
yankison:

Buhari has done more better than Jonathan and obasanjo together
Now to talk about foolhari's INCOMPETENCE which is a long list.
It took buhari six months to appoint his ministers. And most of them are incompetent. Not one of these ministers stood out for doing an exceptional jobs. We still don't have stable electricity across the country, we still don't have good roads across the country, we still don't have running waters across the country and security has gotten worse. In fact, some people still argue that there is no security anymore in Nigeria.What of the subsidy buhari removed which shot the pump price to 145 naira a litre, promising to use the proceeds to fix all our refineries, create jobs, construct roads and stop importation of petroleum products?
Are they not making a you-turn overnight, telling us they still pay subsidy?
Who are truly the APC members...Elrufai, and was appointed BPE Chair who was in charge of privatisation of our national assets when obj was in power...?
Why is the APC not mentioning his name and why is Elrufai afraid of atiku's candidature?
What of Akpabio who was charged for money laundering offences who is now a celebrated saint n the APC?Nobody can tell US Atiku/Obi ticket is not the best among the contenders in this saturday elections
The economic team is brillant and Top notch, You cant just not admit these guys knows what they have come to do
Infact We will do our children the greatest disservice if we dont elect these team this Saturday
I will give you some examples:
The Team have already prepared a budget even without been in govt yet
Their plan is to grow this economy at double digit GDP which have never been done and there are laid out step by step plans to achieve this
How to effectively fight corruption without depending on body languagethe longest fuel queue ever experienced in Nigeria was in buhari's regime in December 2017 to January 2018 where fuel was sold at all time highest cost of 500 Naira per litre.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/253319-two-days-christmas-fuel-scarcity-worsens-across-nigeria.html
Re: Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode by DedeNkem: 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
ct2:
you are not God

Sorry to ruin your bubble. Your imaginary god won't work.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode by jeroba1(m): 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
just now in Kano police arrest a car carrying 17 sacks of voting paper that has been thumb printed by apc.
Re: Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
ct2:
you are not God
Did he LIE...??
Re: Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode by Ken4agent(m): 9:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
Honestly after watching the presidential debate seeing the way PMB was responding to Qs I felt nothing but pitty for him. He need lot of rest and do not all the stress his subjecting his Brain to.......but quest for power is typical of an African leader.

The complexity of a nation like Niaja needs a younger President

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode by sreamsense: 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
At times I just wonder what someone like president buhari needs 4 more years for,here is someone who spent 12years preparing for this job,always travelling outside the shores of the country and all he does is shake hands and snap pics,under this government the apparatus of state power has become instruments of oppression, war on corruption witch-hunting.No sound economic policy,no new project to his name.Our once robust economy has been plunged into recession, hunger,starvation, and the buhari administration has completely demarketed our nation,industries are collapsing in their numbers,local and foreign direct investment have shrunken with over 30m job losses in 3 years.I will like the nairaland bmc crew to explain to me why buhari needs 4 more years.Honestly,I think their is no hope for this country should buhari wins come February.

Your eyes will soon clear on Saturday, try harder to package treasury looters to us, your 1million spamming posts can not buy winning ticket for your Atiku/Obi on Saturday. We can't open our eyes and put monkey to keep our bananas for us. Never again! Next Level to greater height straight!
Re: Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode by ofwest47(m): 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
Omokomo Omo Fani power less prepare for the like of what the end of your father was during the first republic.
Re: Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode by otipoju(m): 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
Icon79:
Not a big FFK fan but, I gotta admit, he's been making a lot of sense lately. He was right on point with everything he said about Tinubu. And now, this one! FFK is the man o, jare grin

O pari

The guy is a very intelligent person but he is a very terrible human being.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode by Friend01(m): 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
omoteacher:
shocked shocked shocked

Let's look at his message and not the messenger.

Both the message and the messenger are as useless as a piece of toilet paper.

Only a cursed dunce and incurable zombie takes FFK serious.
Re: Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode by Friend01(m): 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
goaldynboy:
FFK just said the absolute truth! Truth is bitter!!

SMH.

I think you need that hospital more than FFK who suggested it.

The day truth will come out out of the mouth of this known liar that is the day I will start believing up is down and down is up.
Re: Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode by Friend01(m): 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
otipoju:

The guy is a very intelligent person but he is a very terrible human being.

you said Intelligent?
Haba... even monkeys are intelligent too, but it does not mean we take to their opinions even when they speak.
Re: Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode by Friend01(m): 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Did he LIE...??
Yes... Mighty lie!
Re: Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode by sky12king9ja: 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
Our president PMB is desperate, He knows he has failed Nigerians, His family, and even himself . APC is a party of division, failure , disgrace and nullity. i beg Nigerians let's do everything within our legal power i mean our votes to stop this party that have glorified lies as the oxygen that is keeping this government alive.

Cast your votes do not sell because they will bring kulikuli and APC Next Level Garri. garri na sign of suffering i beg una make una no drink garri for another 4 year oooooooooo

be wise bounce APC. All Promise Cancelled
Re: Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode by egobetatoday: 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
Abdulhakeem78:
I took my precious time to read the parlance just delivered by Mr. President and I saw a vivid interest of the masses in the just delivered speech. Nairalanders!!! I don't need your likes and mentions, all I need from you is acute and accurate examination of where we are and where we are coming from. Please let's vote for a candidate that takes us to the glorious land.
May God bless our Nation!!!

no worry. Na all of us go still buy a bag of rice for 50k when buhari wins. No be only me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeredolu Swears-In Newly Elected Local Government Chairmen And Deputies / Suspects Planning To Defraud Nigerians With Naval Chief’s Images Arrested / Adeogun Phillips Steps Down In Trial Of Nwali Ngwuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.