Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Question For Igbo PDP Apologists On Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question For Igbo PDP Apologists On Nnamdi Kanu (269 Views)

Will Igbo PDP Delegates Vote For Peter Obi? / IGBO, PDP And 2023: Read What Obasanjo Told Chekwas....kai! I Don't Believe It / Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Igbo PDP Apologists On Nnamdi Kanu by globemoney: 11:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
Now that Kanu has claimed to call off the election boycott after “reaching deals and signing agreements with the same APC Federal Government” (meaning Kanu is now happy with FG after meeting his demands), does this call for celebration without knowing the content of the deal that was signed? grin grin grin

I want to be clear because not after the polls you will start a new song that Kanu worked for APC..
Re: Question For Igbo PDP Apologists On Nnamdi Kanu by Akiara: 12:04am On Feb 15, 2019
Haba!!

This online vuvuzela Trumpeting you embark on since you already know that Atiku is the incoming President is hilarious! grin

Nnamdi Kanu has his say IGBO's.... have their way!!!

Why can't you be resourceful and try to help yourself politically before MC OLUOMO becomes a Governor over a zombie like you? grin

This impending victory of Atiku shows that mudslinging and Noisemaking doesn't win Elections.

Atiku tI take over!!!

Cry me an OCEAN!! grin

Re: Question For Igbo PDP Apologists On Nnamdi Kanu by NothingDoMe: 12:21am On Feb 15, 2019
Well I did warn you guys not to believe that election won't hold in the SE.
Re: Question For Igbo PDP Apologists On Nnamdi Kanu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:22am On Feb 15, 2019
*******@%#$#$@*******

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question For Igbo PDP Apologists On Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 15, 2019
Not all igbos stand with Kanu.

(1) (Reply)

Number Of Pvcs Exceeds Total Registered Voters In Oyo / Agf Letter To Inec Dated February, 13, 2019 – A Clarification Read More At: Htt / Photos:inec Pastes Invisible List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.