Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look (39104 Views)

Bidi Akande: Obasanjo, Northern Elites Rejected Buhari’s 2015 Presidential Bid / Bode George: Mu’azu Fled Nigeria Day Before 2015 Presidential Poll / Looking At Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara And Kano 2015 Presidential Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by ednut1(m): 8:28am On Feb 15, 2019
Sw votes are always divided last last buhari or atiku wins by 200k. Talk about the zones that matter. Make una stop dey rant above
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by MYHUBBY: 8:28am On Feb 15, 2019
ayenika1:

The moment you make use of abusive words in discussion like this,I take a bow.

Discussion should not lead to derogative words. I listed my points and if you do same,we would educate ourselves and be well informed.

Either party wins, Nigeria will still be Nigeria so, don't' give yourself HBP cause of any politician.

I hate it when people attach empirical analysis to politics. I'm a political scientist, politics is beyond all this your childish talk

what's hbp here mumu
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by AerialMapper: 8:29am On Feb 15, 2019
Trouble1:

@ the bolded is the fact

28% voted Buhari but will not vote him in 2019.

I know Thinking is a difficult task for APC supporters but THINK about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by Numlock: 8:29am On Feb 15, 2019
yusfatedeeprof:
I think this year's margin will be more "kaduna, Kano, jigawa, Katsina, Bauchi"......

I think People saying atikulated are still the same people who didn't vote buhari in 2015....

Just my opinion though......... Saturday is near

Stop thinking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by fergie001: 8:30am On Feb 15, 2019
kingkakaone:

Be serious with your opinion na, the election is getting closer, there should be no time for jokes.

How will Atiku win Ondo and Osun? Who are his mobilizers in those states? If you had listed Ogun I wouldn't have said anything.

Those 10 states u listed are not certain for Atiku except Adamawa.
Buhari will win Osun, kogi, Ondo, the others may favour him or Atiku.

All in all, I would prefer a Sowore presidency.
Not true,Ogun is for APC and is expected to create the biggest marginal difference for the SW. That is the home state of the present VP. It is easier for Atiku to win Osun or Ondo than win Ogun state. Osun and Ondo will give Atiku some marginal in-routes though but don't see him winning any SW states,I think he knows that and will want to fight for 40-45% from the region........

Kogi is very tentative especially with the Igalas and Okuns not likely to vote him because of the stupid boy there as Gov.

Sowore will only help divide Ondo very very well.....
The SW will have to be careful because Muoghalu, Sowore Fela and Olawepo are known here in Lagos and SW states than in the East or North......

All in all....no permutation or combination can work now,its gonna be tough for both sides and they realise that.....

But the PDP strategy is simple,decimate Buhari's NW votes by 40% if possible why not win Sokoto and maybe Jigawa...reduce Kaduna, Kano and Katsina by whatever you can.....win 4 of the 6 NC states (bar Niger,which APC will win)....then give it a shot.......Of course the ruling party have their own machinations as well which is using the getting more than 30% of the NE and SE/SS.....then win above 70% in the NW and SW........

Time shall tell...

1 Like

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by ednut1(m): 8:30am On Feb 15, 2019
MYHUBBY:

you're a clown. can't believe I read this from a grown up. I want to believe you're below 18yrs because this ignorant thing you Cook up here is a mere empirical analysis. politics is pragmatic in nature

only Ogun has instability with his party which won't in anyway affect APC victory because Ogun are ready to deal with Amosun

you need not to even admit APC will win Ondo, that's nothing to discuss about

in Oyo APC will do fantastically well

in Ekiti, even when they've fayose as Governor as he was making hate speech against pmb then, APC won the state. not now with incumbent govt and what hatred administration are you ignorantly talking about?

in osun, you will understand why APC tried to gain that state in the recent governorship election during the poll on Saturday coupled with omisore influence at Ife, aregbe at Ilesha, the governor oyetola at Oshogbo

in Lagos, Atiku can only bank with Igbo,. no true son of Yoruba will abandoned their own to elect another person candidate. they did in 2015 and is about to repeat in 2019

politics is about self interest and this is what transcend your political knowledge
buhari won lag with 160k votes. Why did lagosians vote GEJ then. Oga lesve story yorubas dont play tribe shit like u. I am yoruba and pmp/ osibanjo must go

2 Likes

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by Numlock: 8:30am On Feb 15, 2019
olajizz01:
The winning margin of APC will be wider than this,this Saturday.

Through rigging or base on what? Cos we already saw what happened in Kano.
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by PHILipu1(m): 8:30am On Feb 15, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Lol Kwankwaso will make the difference in the states you mentioned.Besides Atiku is fulani and Muslim.
Lol.
And there is also disadvantage that he is not a Southerner and a Christian like Jonathan.

Do you still expect all the 2015 votes for Jonathan in the south and Christian area to be intact for Atiku a Fulani and a Muslim?

Why looking at the advantage also look at the disadvantage that Atiku is also a Fulani and a muslim

1 Like

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by Numlock: 8:31am On Feb 15, 2019
Trouble1:

You’re deceiving yourself.
APC will win Ekiti, Edo, FCT , and two other anonymous states they lost in 2015.
You will wail to death

You're the one deceiving yourself bro.
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by SternProphet: 8:31am On Feb 15, 2019
ednut1:
Sw votes are always divided last last buhari or atiku wins by 200k. Talk about the zones that matter. Make una stop dey rant above

The problem with SE that does not divide votes is they could not help GEJ, an incumbent. They voted or rigged or padded 98% for him, these guys from "Igbos don't have a leader, every man is for himself " region .

3 Likes

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by yahaya2014(m): 8:31am On Feb 15, 2019
I think APC will win Ekiti, Edo, Kwara, FCT and they will lose Benue to PDP. My Opinion though. Let's see how it pans out.
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by Numlock: 8:33am On Feb 15, 2019
Trouble1:
Pdp can never have a difference of 1 million votes in a single state this time .
Not even rivers!
Mark my words!

Which words? grin no need to make mouth here why not wait till Monday before you start beating your chest.
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by PHILipu1(m): 8:33am On Feb 15, 2019
chiefkpokp:

Not my Edo bros.....shift
Edo with APC governor,APC national chairman and PDP have no federal might.

What will stop APC from winning our Edo?

Remove hate from your mind and you will start go reason well.
Edo state will be last state that APC will lose

2 Likes

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by ednut1(m): 8:34am On Feb 15, 2019
SternProphet:

The problem with SE that does not divide votes is they could not help GEJ, an incumbent. They voted or rigged or padded 98% for him, these guys from "Igbos don't have a leader, every man is for himself " region .
compare 2011 and 2015 turnout in se and see. GEJ was a failure they knew but the option they has was buhari. They rather stayed at home. This time e go diffetent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by SternProphet: 8:34am On Feb 15, 2019
PHILipu1:

Lol.
And there is also disadvantage that he is not a Southerner and a Christian like Jonathan.

Do you still expect all the 2015 votes for Jonathan in the south and Christian area to be intact for Atiku a Fulani and a Muslim?

Why looking at the advantage also look at the disadvantage that Atiku is also a Fulani and a muslim

What 2015 results sef?. Fakery. We were at home watching and they were rigging the declaration. The North waited before declaring their own remaining fake votes in a states and that was it.
The PDP will see pepper tomorrow. The truth about 2011 and 2015 elections will come out. Fake figures country.
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by PHILipu1(m): 8:35am On Feb 15, 2019
flowmama:

Yes. Not only them anyways. Mind you even if Atiku had come out under KOWA party, he would still have more than 2 million votes... Have that in mind.

People who will vote for PDP = real Atiku supporters + real Goodluck supporters/PDP supporters + people who voted buhari in 2015 but now dislike him
Saturday is tomorrow.
No cry of rigging please because the election will be better than previous ones

1 Like

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by IamPlato(m): 8:37am On Feb 15, 2019
tuniski:

Buhari too can't have a difference of 1m even in Katsina.

However, he will lose kwara , benue,kogi,adamawa,gombe,bauchi,jigawa,sokoto,ondo,osun.

Buhari is a goner.
he Is Also Losing Zamfara, Lagos, Ogun

1 Like

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by MYHUBBY: 8:39am On Feb 15, 2019
ednut1:
buhari won lag with 160k votes. Why did lagosians vote GEJ then. Oga lesve story yorubas dont play tribe shit like u. I am yoruba and pmp/ osibanjo must go

you admit pmb an opposition candidate won over an incumbent president even with one vote and you're here celebrating it

oh suddenly you're now Yoruba, we know your logo. you will be disappointed and claim your region after the intending loss on Saturday

2 Likes

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by yusfatedeeprof(m): 8:39am On Feb 15, 2019
flowmama:

Yes. Not only them anyways. Mind you even if Atiku had come out under KOWA party, he would still have more than 2 million votes... Have that in mind.

People who will vote for PDP = real Atiku supporters + real Goodluck supporters/PDP supporters + people who voted buhari in 2015 but now dislike him

People who voted buhari but wouldn't vote him now are very minute..... Pple using "we" voted him in 2015 and failed us, we will not vote him but atiku are only lying, they never voted for him
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by AerialMapper: 8:40am On Feb 15, 2019
So a staunch APC supporter, MC Oluomo wanted to test the popularity ... or lack of... of the puppet in the villa and conducted a poll.

Please hug an APC supporter.

1 Share

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by Bennycollins: 8:42am On Feb 15, 2019
On what basis? You have forgotten that political structures of Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso etc were responsible for that margin.
olajizz01:
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by Afonja007: 8:42am On Feb 15, 2019
Trouble1:

Continue crying and wailing.
You will commit suicide on Monday
somebody asked question for you to answer him your cursing him, even though hunger dey wire you but because you be almajeri or sophisticated skull miner you dont care
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by capitalzero: 8:45am On Feb 15, 2019
SternProphet:
Rivers, Delta, Anambra, Akwa Ibom, Ekiti and C. Rivers results in 2015 were fake. Kano, Katsina and Borno results were also fake with underaged/foreign voters. Any calculation based on 2015 elections is stupid ( no apologies). PDP will never score 98% of votes cast in those areas again in the future of mankind.
PDP already lost Akwa Ibom and C.Rivers is shared.

Atiku will do worse than GEJ tomorrow and PDP will lose Presidential elections. They will retain most Governors. There will be many HOA reps, Federal reps and Senators from new parties.

Buhari only determines when he will leave and his body language is that he won't leave.

In summary, buhari will win but opposition parties will win majority seats in national assembly and state elections. next 4 years will be rough.
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by frankIzuchukwu(m): 8:46am On Feb 15, 2019
buhari was like a messiah on 2015, but has failed. only problem with Atiku is can he be able to get 40% northern votes? which i doubt!
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by APCsupporter: 8:47am On Feb 15, 2019
tuniski:

Buhari too can't have a difference of 1m even in Katsina.

However, he will lose kwara , benue,kogi,adamawa,gombe,bauchi,jigawa,sokoto,ondo,osun.

Buhari is a goner.

Mr tuniski i just pity you. seriously

1 Like

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by HarbySloy(m): 8:47am On Feb 15, 2019
February will favor someones name with the outcome of the election and His name is ............

1 Like

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by nomenclature(m): 8:48am On Feb 15, 2019
How did you arrive at this conclusion? with facts
olajizz01:
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 15, 2019
how can APC agent post result and ask us to comment? the person who did this doesnt have any sense? HOW CAN APC Buhari/Gandollar in Kano get 1,903,999 and ATIKU/ PDP Kwankwaso Movement get only 215,779 votes

How can this government who has done nothing about the herdsmen even win BENUE state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by Raiders: 8:51am On Feb 15, 2019
flowmama:

Lols...

Buhari can't get 68% in the south west bro, how? The best he can get is 60% and to say he will get 40% in South South is funny... The best he can garner is 25% (this is me being generous).

South East have there son as a VP candidate , the first time a major opposition will field an igbo man as vp within the last 20 years. Now tell me how someone who got less than 5% when a non igbo contest will not get 25% now when igbo interest is at stake. He should just focus on getting 10% from the igbos... Nothing more than this...
voter apathy will be very very low in the South East compare to 2015 due to IPOB boycott so It will be a miracle if 50 percent of registered voters turn out to vote in the east. unfortunately the east is not going to determine the the outcome of the election

1 Like

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by tuniski: 8:51am On Feb 15, 2019
PHILipu1:

Na tomorrow Mr man.
Don't ditch this moniker please and don't use the excuse of rigging.

PDP will not get up to 200 k in Lagos tomorrow

You will only get HBP for nothing, PDP will not only get more than 200k it is might win Lagos.

Buhari is a goner.
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by Caseless: 8:52am On Feb 15, 2019
donphiilopus:

I think Nasarawa and Kwara States.
Buhari won in kwara, but lost Taraba, plateau and Nasarawa states and the FCT in the north.

1 Like

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by MrJanuzaj: 8:53am On Feb 15, 2019
fergie001:

Not true,Ogun is for APC and is expected to create the biggest marginal difference for the SW. That is the home state of the present VP. It is easier for Atiku to win Osun or Ondo than win Ogun state. Osun and Ondo will give Atiku some marginal in-routes though but don't see him winning any SW states,I jthink he knows that and will want to fight for 40-45% from the region........

Kogi is very tentative especially with the Igalas and Okuns not likely to vote him because of the stupid boy there as Gov.

Sowore will only help divide Ondo very very well.....
The SW will have to be careful because Muoghalu, Sowore Fela and Olawepo are known here in Lagos and SW states than in the East or North......

All in all....no permutation or combination can work now,its gonna be tough for both sides and they realise that.....

But the PDP strategy is simple,decimate Buhari's NW votes by 40% if possible why not win Sokoto and maybe Jigawa...reduce Kaduna, Kano and Katsina by whatever you can.....win 4 of the 6 NC states (bar Niger,which APC will win)....then give it a shot.......Of course the ruling party have their own machinations as well which is using the getting more than 30% of the NE and SE/SS.....then win above 70% in the NW and SW........

Time shall tell...

30% of NE? Seriously Atiku will be very lucky to get 30% from Northeast. PMB will defeat Atiku in Yobe, Bornu and Bauchi with a landslide. He will win very Gombe comfortably, then Share Adamawa, then might marginally lose Taraba. I just think what you put there in bolded is just a typo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor / Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery / Dipo Bode George Dies At 42

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.