Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look (39103 Views)

Bidi Akande: Obasanjo, Northern Elites Rejected Buhari’s 2015 Presidential Bid / Bode George: Mu’azu Fled Nigeria Day Before 2015 Presidential Poll / Looking At Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara And Kano 2015 Presidential Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by osuofia2(m): 2:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
yusfatedeeprof:
I think this year's margin will be more "kaduna, Kano, jigawa, Katsina, Bauchi"......

[b]I think People saying atikulated are still the same people who didn't vote buhari in 20[/b]15....

Just my opinion though......... Saturday is near
Lies, pmb lost a lot of supporters, because of his failed electoral promises... Do you xpect him to win Benue this time around? In fact all NC states are voting for atiku...
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by olajizz01(m): 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
Katier00:
Like for Atiku share for Buhari
No be by social media na,na by going to the field.

Tomorrow will be a disaster for PDP throughout Nigeria,mark my word.
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by koyeni(m): 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by KunleyY19(m): 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
SternProphet:
Rivers, Delta, Anambra, Akwa Ibom, Ekiti and C. Rivers results in 2015 were fake. Kano, Katsina and Borno results were also fake with underaged/foreign voters. Any calculation based on 2015 elections is stupid ( no apologies). PDP will never score 98% of votes cast in those areas again in the future of mankind.
PDP already lost Akwa Ibom and C.Rivers is shared.

Atiku will do worse than GEJ tomorrow and PDP will lose Presidential elections. They will retain most Governors. There will be many HOA reps, Federal reps and Senators from new parties.

Buhari only determines when he will leave and his body language is that he won't leave.

This won't reduce tomorrow it will rather increase...
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by Ayemileto(m): 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
flowmama:

Bro, me I no be APC supporter ooo but one thing wey I no be say it will be a tough contest. APC will win some south western states but the margin will be small.

One thing that will work in their favour is that Npower. It will attract the votes of young people alot as they will want a continuation of the program thereby voting APC. People earning 50k monthly will not want that to stop anytime soon bro.

I expected PDP to have campaigned that they will not scratch the Npower should they enter that would have quelled all doubt on these young people's mind. Without that Npower, forget it for APC.

Npower is not permanent na. i think its just 2 years.

many of them currently benefitting from the program will have to leave soon.
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by 77up(m): 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
See as i just happy as i see this past result, thank op.

Once again , am just rest assured that we are winning this already.

Abi who wan tell me say APC no go win Ekiti and FCT (Sitting government automatic state . If you know , you know).

From my own point of view, those places APC lose in last election are the same places we know he may not perform well but will surely more than that this time (federal mighty brohaha and other logistics wise)

I know some ipob are not voting tommorow base on their no leflendum , no erection stuff and its buhari advantage.

Some people voted for buhari in 2015 may not vote him tommorow but larger percent of people that did not vote him in last election will surly vote now . Reason for that is because of many social program like Npower TraderMoni, SchoolFeeging program and others (of coz you dont expect all these beneficiaries not to vote buhari).

Sai baba we know.
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by ustanejnr(m): 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

The earlier you realize your Buhari will be sent packing on Saturday the better for you.Buhari to win Akwa Ibom indeed

Buhari win akwa Ibom, na for dream.
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
MASTERMIND04:

OK.
I have heard u. Hope u guys won't start complaining again after 2yrs of his administration if he eventually wins.

I don't trust politicians. When they need something, they say all manner of things they can't achieve in 100yrs, just to win peoples heart but when they get there, they won't even remember to do 5% of what was promised.

The thing tire man pikin.

All over the world, nobody can perform worse than Buhari, the man that is not know anything and unaware of his environment. It is true that Atiku does not have a good name among the poor and the illiterates but he is fit and competent for presidency. I am convinced that during and after his tenure, Nigeria will become better.
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by PHILipu1(m): 5:02am On Feb 27, 2019
tuniski:

Tomorrow you shall know the difference btw isolated elections and national election with a failed buhari on the ballot.

Buhari is a goner.
Are you still there?
What is the difference between isolated elections and national elections?
You are a kid when it comes to be politics.

1 Like

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by Jombom: 6:11am On Feb 27, 2019
Mumu how market ?
tuniski:

Buhari too can't have a difference of 1m even in Katsina.

However, he will lose kwara , benue,kogi,adamawa,gombe,bauchi,jigawa,sokoto,ondo,osun.

Buhari is a goner.
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by clashlights: 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by Kyase(m): 8:07am On Sep 22, 2019
tuniski:

Buhari too can't have a difference of 1m even in Katsina.

However, he will lose kwara , benue,kogi,adamawa,gombe,bauchi,jigawa,sokoto,ondo,osun.

Buhari is a goner.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by Kyase(m): 8:11am On Sep 22, 2019
flowmama:

Yes. Most likely... And PDP will win Osun, Benue Adamawa and two other anonymous states (may be kwara and kogi). Middle best/North Central is almost out of APC hand...
grin grin grin
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by Kyase(m): 8:13am On Sep 22, 2019
DamZik:

I'm sure and confident that APC cannot win any southern state this time around. A lot of things have changed and a lot of people is disappointed in the fake unfulfilled campaign promises. 2019 is not 2015.
ok oooo grin grin grin grin
Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by Kyase(m): 8:16am On Sep 22, 2019
MYHUBBY:
where Buhari won't get blocked votes is SS and SE

I don't see how Atiku will defeat Buhari in north east. pmb will get 60% in north east, 70% in northwest. he will get 65% in north central. he will get 68% in west, if not more than because PDP is not on ground here. get 25% this time in East. I'm telling you pmb will get 40% in south south.

so how will Atiku win tomorrow?
person wey get sense

1 Like

Re: The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look by 95thomasshelby(m): 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
WOOOO! Too many Views!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hon. Asiwaju Mafe Yinka Is Dead / State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court / Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.