Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,249 members, 7,849,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally (27395 Views)

Just In: Massive Street Rally For Obi And Gbadebo In Ikeja Ward D / Anti Saraki O To Ge Ongoing Street Rally In Kwara. PICTURES / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by Omeokachie: 7:40am On Feb 15, 2019
I thought he was declared wanted by a court of law grin

Nigeria has become the butt of jokes under the Lifeless one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by amaniro: 7:43am On Feb 15, 2019
hisgrace090:
He's the best abia state governor till date as others fails to archieve anything as governors.

May God deliver abia state.

I'm from Abia state and I know what you're saying is complete trash.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by Felixwills: 7:44am On Feb 15, 2019
Come to APC and your sins will be forgiven
Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by contigiency(m): 7:44am On Feb 15, 2019
adajiboyy:
Even with this show of shame any right thinking Nigerian would still call buhari Mr integrity and still vote for him? Hypnotics is real now I believe. Look at orji ozor kalu a man that has a case to answer with efcc going about canvasing for buhari and one idiot would tell me buhari ifls fighting corruption and deserves my vote on Saturday. I rather vote for a goat than for buhari

Even if Orji uzo kalu is in jail today you will still have problem with it, because your problem with buhari never finishes.

3 Likes

Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by Owei89: 7:51am On Feb 15, 2019
Ok
Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by lastempero: 7:58am On Feb 15, 2019
Aba is not in your senatorial district or you just want to show us your madness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by KillTheZombies: 8:00am On Feb 15, 2019
Onye oshi. Let him fooling himself with his APC party that have killed more Igbo youths since after the Civil war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by hokafor(m): 8:02am On Feb 15, 2019
I thought you are sick to stand trial, but you are not sick to run around when it comes to votes
Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by Officialpdpnig: 8:05am On Feb 15, 2019
Confirmed Chop Knuckle

Nwoke di kajard. Orji bu nke anyi any other is a counterfeit

4 Likes

Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by sinola(m): 8:17am On Feb 15, 2019
Shobowalebola:
As the campaigns for the February 16th general elections formally  came to close yesterday the All progressive Congress (APC) candidate for Abia North senatorial zone  and fomer Governor Dr Orji Uzor Kalu hit the streets of ABA in Abia State for an unexpected mobilization street walk.

The former Governor "Nwa Aba" as he is also called took a long walk on the streets of ABA in his usual manner engaging in various activities to the admiration of the people.

See pictures

He refused to tar that untarred road he is strolling to campaign for broom while he was the governor of that state for bloody 8yrs.
Infact,i heard from unreliable source that even the traders contributed money for him to work on ariaria road but he also embezzled the money .Scammer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by Catastrophe1: 8:21am On Feb 15, 2019
Just because he needs vote. Now he is romancing with Keke drivers grin grin
Give him the seat now he will disappear for 4years.
Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by AllenSpencer: 8:23am On Feb 15, 2019
adajiboyy:
Even with this show of shame any right thinking Nigerian would still call buhari Mr integrity and still vote for him? Hypnotics is real now I believe. Look at orji ozor kalu a man that has a case to answer with efcc going about canvasing for buhari and one idiot would tell me buhari ifls fighting corruption and deserves my vote on Saturday. I rather vote for a goat than for buhari

Trust me!

You can't wail till 2023. You will get tired at some point cos Buhari will be gunning till 2023

1 Like

Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by mankand(m): 8:27am On Feb 15, 2019
I thought he was declared wanted by the court
Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by Vincentchris4u: 8:32am On Feb 15, 2019
adajiboyy:

Do u even have a voters card let alone coming out to vote

1 Like

Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by eagleeye2: 8:38am On Feb 15, 2019
hisgrace090:
He's the best abia state governor till date as others fails to achieve anything as governors.

May God deliver abia state.
Please explain BEST.
Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by Topmaike007(m): 8:39am On Feb 15, 2019
tyson98:

You will cry on sunday ehn!
them never know Oo, just leave them Sunday afternoon there eye will clear

1 Like

Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by debetmx(m): 8:47am On Feb 15, 2019
adajiboyy:

I would rather vote for one of Buhari's cow than vote for him.
Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by cambukad: 8:51am On Feb 15, 2019
winning is must get your fix correct score for today game call or whatsapp us

Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by endy69: 8:55am On Feb 15, 2019
This nigga hates OBJ with passion!
Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by AmTruth: 9:42am On Feb 15, 2019
Where are the IPOB youth. I thought they said no APC will dare campaign in their Runaway leader state. Next Level jare.
Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by guru90: 9:57am On Feb 15, 2019
Not in Support!!!! .... Rather supporting your opponent!!
Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 15, 2019
Vincentchris4u:

Do u even have a voters card let alone coming out to vote
I have a PVC man and can't wait to vote that monumental failure called buhari out of Aso Rock
Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 15, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Trust me!

You can't wail till 2023. You will get tired at some point cos Buhari will be gunning till 2023
are you such a slave to buhari that you vant see that he has failed woefully and disgracefully. Anyway tomorrow would judge sha
Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by Indispensable85(m): 10:29am On Feb 15, 2019
Uzor kalu will SURE be elected tomorrow as an Apc senator.
Abia state governor is competing with yahaya bello.
Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by senatordave1(m): 10:46am On Feb 15, 2019
Indispensable85:
Uzor kalu will SURE be elected tomorrow as an Apc senator.
Abia state governor is competing with yahaya bello.
Orji kalu is still the most loved politician in abia state.he will thrash ohuabunwa and deliver abia north to buhari.i wont be surprised if buhari gets up to 25% im abia.

1 Like

Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by gladisa7: 10:49am On Feb 15, 2019
I think say him been dey sick? Once they win d election the no go see am touch again until another 4 years.. ABA no road no gutter no water no light..But very industrious people.
Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by Indispensable85(m): 10:57am On Feb 15, 2019
senatordave1:

Orji kalu is still the most loved politician in abia state.he will thrash ohuabunwa and deliver abia north to buhari.i wont be surprised if buhari gets up to 25% im abia.

They rigged him out the last time,when he ran under PPA. And the result was still very close.
That rigging can not happen this time around.
Uzor kalu and okorocha will be the first two Apc senators to be announced in the southeast tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by themanderon: 11:02am On Feb 15, 2019
Stupid Nigerians dancing with a known thief that stole them blind and is still threatening to return. In fact eehh I believe a faculty should be created so we can study the specie of stupidity where Nigerians belong cos am sure its one not found in any other part of the world.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Senate Presidents & Speakers Of The House Of Representatives Of Nigeria / Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did / Military Jet Hovers Over National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.