Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,609 members, 7,843,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally (27392 Views)

Just In: Massive Street Rally For Obi And Gbadebo In Ikeja Ward D / Anti Saraki O To Ge Ongoing Street Rally In Kwara. PICTURES / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by Sulybayus: 11:55am On Feb 15, 2019
while orji kalu always carrying ball
Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by Kc3000: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
Oh he has now seen road to walk in Aba, the same roads that were in ruins and drowning in thrash when he was governor. If Aba was what it used to be, they would have stoned this looter right out of the city.
Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by ekhai(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
THESE PEOPLE FOLLOWING, WAVING AND SHAKING HANDS WITH KALU ARE THEY EASTERNERS OR IMPORTED CROWD? AM ASKING BECAUSE I HEARD THERE'S NO APC IN THE SOUTHEAST. LAS LAS UNA GO KNOW.
Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by DerideGull(m): 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
This dude should be very irrelevant in Igbo land. He practically achieved nothing while destroying Abia State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by Ojiofor: 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
vengertime:
you're mad

I think he right, OUK is the best among the 3 failures that have ruined Abia state.
Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by j1mmy: 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
After stealing their money as governor they are hailing him - stupid people!

Stone him!!!
Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by vengertime: 7:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ojiofor:

I think he right, OUK is the best among the 3 failures that have ruined Abia state.
the best for looting us to death abi?

1 Like

Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by Ojiofor: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
vengertime:
the best for looting us to death abi?

My friend, I am no fan of OUK. Read my post carefully you will understand.
Re: ABIA 2019: "Nwa Aba"!! Kalu Grabs "Keke" Ends Campaign With Massive Street Rally by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
matinos28:
I saw them yesterday, I was wondering why it didn't occur to them to use that their broom to sweep the dirty street.
why didn't you stop him that question in person. You can lie.for Africa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani / Woman Boku: Sodom And Gomorrah In Abuja! / Military Jet Hovers Over National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.