Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,236 members, 7,860,508 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

Man Maltreat, Push Wife From Balcony To Death - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Maltreat, Push Wife From Balcony To Death (715 Views)

Half-Naked Man Filmed Lowering Lover From Balcony As His Girlfriend Returns / Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador / Man Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And Wife From 5 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Maltreat, Push Wife From Balcony To Death by robosky02(m): 9:01am On Feb 15, 2019
She was bleeding so much from her vagina, when she ran to my house. I screamed and called out for my daughter, who drove us to the hospital.
After surgery, the doctor told me that a spoon was forcefully, driven in there.
I called her people, and asked them if they want to bury their sister, cos of marriage.
My friend left from the hospital, to her father's house. Her father get house ooo, comfortable house oo. According to her, her room is still intact. Mmmm
Saw her this morning, going to church from her husband's house.
I stopped my car. She saw me, and could not dodge it.
Me: NNE keekwanu?
She: I am fine ma. Was planning to pay you a visit.
Me: that's not necessary. When did you come back?
She: two weeks ago.
Me: so, you came back, two weeks after the retrieval of spoon, from your vagina?
She: mmmm yes ma. I am sorry, its just that....
Me: I am late. Take care of yourself.
All hail marriage!!!!!!!!
What you read above ���was posted on 27th January 2019. What's today's date ?
Below ��� is the result :
I have been sitting in my car, thinking whether to type or not.
Our sister, who had spoon, driven into her vagina, last time, have been 48hrs old in the morgue.
I still do not know what the hubby is telling the police, that caused her death...
How can you not know where your wife landed, when you pushed her at the balcony, how can you not?
Blessing Mccolumbus.
McColumbus'Jotter©
He pushed her off the balcony and said he didn't know where she landed.
Another soul lost to domestic violence, very soon, I will stop this preaching, I think anyone who has ears and can hear will hear word.

Source:
Adindu Oluchi facebook user
Re: Man Maltreat, Push Wife From Balcony To Death by Chuknovski(m): 9:03am On Feb 15, 2019
Tales by moonlight

1 Like

Re: Man Maltreat, Push Wife From Balcony To Death by robosky02(m): 9:07am On Feb 15, 2019
Chuknovski:
Tales by moonlight

Its not everything you joke with angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Maltreat, Push Wife From Balcony To Death by phintohlar(f): 9:27am On Feb 15, 2019
Chuknovski:
Tales by moonlight
why won't it be tales, sebi na ur colleague kill hin wife so.. nonsense boy
Re: Man Maltreat, Push Wife From Balcony To Death by Chuknovski(m): 11:55am On Feb 15, 2019
phintohlar:
why won't it be tales, sebi na ur colleague kill hin wife so.. nonsense boy

God punish you there,like seriously you soo stupid,
Nairaland has given juveniles opportunity to spew idiotic words to thier seniors, can you see me face to face and call me boy, ? Dem no born you well
Re: Man Maltreat, Push Wife From Balcony To Death by phintohlar(f): 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
Chuknovski:

God punish you there,like seriously you soo stupid,
Nairaland has given juveniles opportunity to spew idiotic words to thier seniors, can you see me face to face and call me boy, ? Dem no born you well
see as u dey bark like dog, e pain u go nack ur head for wall. The fact that u even quote me makes a pikin not even boy.

1 Like

Re: Man Maltreat, Push Wife From Balcony To Death by Randy100: 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
Small pikin story, no be only spoon in the vagina na pestle and mortar in the vagina.
Re: Man Maltreat, Push Wife From Balcony To Death by Chuknovski(m): 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
phintohlar:
see as u dey bark like dog, e pain u go nack ur head for wall. The fact that u even quote me makes a pikin not even boy.

You are just looking for attention, so someone cannot criticize a write up that's not well rendered,a write up that I couldn't decipher and I gave my synopsis of it, then you came along with your incoherent blabbing calling me names, well I can perceive you have a serious relationship problem,you lack social intelligence, please next time listen to what is said not how it's said, if you perhaps take this personal, you are highly welcome
Re: Man Maltreat, Push Wife From Balcony To Death by phintohlar(f): 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
Chuknovski:

You are just looking for attention, so someone cannot criticize a write up that's not well rendered,a write up that I couldn't decipher and I gave my synopsis of it, then you came along with your incoherent blabbing calling me names, well I can perceive you have a serious relationship problem,you lack social intelligence, please next time listen to what is said not how it's said, if you perhaps take this personal, you are highly welcome
tongue out for you
Re: Man Maltreat, Push Wife From Balcony To Death by Chuknovski(m): 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
phintohlar:
tongue out for you
Thanks to you my lady, pleased to meet your acquaintance

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Why Do We Think We Can Change “bad Boys”? / An Act Of Respect Turned Mockery / Girl-among-four-migrants-found-hidden-inside-car-dashboards-and-engines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.