Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Please Help! How Do I Restore A Bleached Skin Back To Its Original Complexion? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please Help! How Do I Restore A Bleached Skin Back To Its Original Complexion? (3651 Views)

How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? / Meet Gigo Junior Lawson Who Bleached From Black To Yellow (Pictures) / How To Identify A Bleached Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! How Do I Restore A Bleached Skin Back To Its Original Complexion? by hafsatadebisi: 11:46am On Feb 15, 2019
Hello Nairalanders! Please I need your advice and recommendations on how a skin can be restored back to its original state/colour/complexion after the excessive use of bleaching creams. What products or remedies do you recommend based on your experiences( not hearsay). Have you ever found yourself in this situation before? How were you able to handle it and get your original complexion back ? Please I want practicable solutions that will remedy this, and not products that will end up worsening the situation. Thanks.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Restore A Bleached Skin Back To Its Original Complexion? by NLbully(m): 11:51am On Feb 15, 2019
Just stop using the cream

You don't need any remedy

After 2 weeks your skin will start returning back to normal
Re: Please Help! How Do I Restore A Bleached Skin Back To Its Original Complexion? by daddytime(m): 11:56am On Feb 15, 2019
Bleach it backwards.. grin

Just kidding...

Quit with the cream..
Re: Please Help! How Do I Restore A Bleached Skin Back To Its Original Complexion? by hafsatadebisi: 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
NLbully:
Just stop using the cream

You don't need any remedy

After 2 weeks your skin will start returning back to normal
I'm talking about skin that has been excessively bleached.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Restore A Bleached Skin Back To Its Original Complexion? by meobizy(f): 12:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
I'm talking about skin that has been excessively bleached.
No matter how badly bleached it is the skin will always go back to its default tone.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! How Do I Restore A Bleached Skin Back To Its Original Complexion? by misskungfup: 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
Stop using bleaching products, get original shea butter and coconut oil. these 2 products have regenerative properties and they are affordable. There are other butters and oils that are better than the 2 mentioned but you can start with that. If you need professional help with your skin, contact me�
Re: Please Help! How Do I Restore A Bleached Skin Back To Its Original Complexion? by hafsatadebisi: 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
misskungfup:
Stop using bleaching products, get original shea butter and coconut oil. these 2 products have regenerative properties and they are affordable. There are other butters and oils that are better than the 2 mentioned but you can start with that. If you need professional help with your skin, contact me�
Please which other remedies do you recommend? The shea butter and coconut oil you recommended, can someone with dry and acne-prone skin apply them? How do you differentiate original from fake? Thanks.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Restore A Bleached Skin Back To Its Original Complexion? by misskungfup: 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
Well there are different school of thoughts, some researchers swear by coconut oil for acne prone skin, others says it clogs the pores. You can never know until you have tried it.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Restore A Bleached Skin Back To Its Original Complexion? by OmoKhary(f): 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
Depends on how badly damaged the skin is. From experience, due to fake cream and ignorance on my part, I had serious pimples and the skin around my eyes got red. For the pimples, I used beauty formulas tea tree oil facial cleanser, and for the burnt part of my face, it took years for that area to become normal. I applied cucumber juice on my face daily for about 7-8 months, and I started using St Ives lotion before I switched to olay 7 in one lotion. Long story short my skin is way better now.

(1) (Reply)

''Reflet De Lumière'': Optical Illusion By Vlisco / Zaron Lip Gloss Review / All The Buzz About Halle Berry's Dress On Jay Leno's Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.