Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened (4114 Views)

Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" / Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened by PapaBaby: 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku's candidacy have God's blessing

My friend who is going to vote Buhari, flew from port Harcourt to Lagos this morning and forgot his PVC in ph.

I serve a living God...

https://twitter.com/tillytate20/status/1096361426732617728?s=19

Lalasticlala

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened by Slynation(m): 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lol....grin this is just the beginninggrin

18 Likes

Re: Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened by hisexcellency34: 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
And so?

2 Likes

Re: Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened by ChaleeBendel: 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
He would have wasted his vote.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened by dustmalik: 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
The fact that your friend traveled all the way from PH to Lagos just to vote for Buhari, should tell you a lot about how much love people have for Buhari.

But then again, given your name and where you probably come from, I'm not surprised that you hate Buhari.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened by ChaleeBendel: 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:
And so?

Seems nature have a way of helping helpless beings.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened by LuciferPastor: 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
If he tries to fly back to get it, his plane will crash. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened by SanusiGworo: 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

The God that Atiku serve is greater than them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened by Bakeroy: 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
Anybody that wants to suffer us by voting for Buhari, will sleep and wake up after voting is over tomorrow.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened by Okoroawusa: 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
This ppl n this their "living God"...

So others have a dead God?

Which one did GEJ have in 2015?...Living God or Dead God?

nonsense n ingredients

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened by PapaBaby: 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
Thumbprint Buhari and watch your life become lifeless.

3 Likes

Re: Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened by Okoroawusa: 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
dustmalik:
The fact that your friend traveled all the way from PH to Lagos just to vote for Buhari, should tell you a lot about how much love people have for Buhari.

But then again, given your name and where you probably come from, I'm not surprised that you hate Buhari.
Gbam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened by PapaBaby: 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
[s]
Okoroawusa:
This ppl n this their "living God"...

So others have a dead God?

Which one did GEJ have in 2015?...Living God or Dead God?

nonsense n ingredients
[/s]

Don't joke with the real God or your life will be lifeless.

4 Likes

Re: Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened by Salvador1: 12:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
Thanks to God

vote that would have been wasted.

5 Likes

Re: Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened by PapaBaby: 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
dustmalik:

Also showed how stupid he is if he forgot the most important document he was supposed to carry.
I guess you can't fight nature?

5 Likes

Re: Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened by enshi(m): 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
Like for atiku share for buhari

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened by dominique(f): 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
Another Twitter superstory
Always their friend, cousin or neighbour

1 Like

Re: Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened by Okoroawusa: 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
PapaBaby:
[s][/s]

Don't joke with the real God or your life will be lifeless.
The problem with both Muslims n Christians is that each group believe that their own "God" is better than the other.

At the end of the day na me n them dey commit the same actions their religions call "sins"...

Taaaa!...real God gbue gi there!
Re: Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened by seyigiggle: 12:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
very hilarious
Re: Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened by PapaBaby: 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
Okoroawusa:

The problem with both Muslims n Christians is that each group believe that their own "God" is better than the other.

At the end of the day na me n them dey commit the same actions their religions call "sins"...

Taaaa!...real God gbue gi there!

This is power of the living God.

1 Like

Re: Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened by Newznow: 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
Their Change na Fake Change, I will vote for Atiku - Davido. Click here to watch video: https:///paHHhx-af

1 Like

Re: Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened by Okoroawusa: 1:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
PapaBaby:

This is power of the living God.
Ana ko nke ikoro...iko ozo

Ijikwa ahu?
Re: Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened by tobby98: 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
dustmalik:

Which kind love?
He is Prolly a Buhari government beneficiary... I go love o.

2 Likes

Re: Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
dustmalik:

It is not love, just stupid ethnic bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened by yuvisan: 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
Oh.... HE CAN STILL REMEDY THE SEEMING DISATER. LET HIS PEOPLE
SEND IT TO HIM BY OVERNIGHT COURIER.
OUR GOD IS THE GOD OF THE IMPOSSIBLE, JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD. AMEN.
HE MAKES A WAY WHERE THERE IS NONE . HE HEALS AND EVEN RAISES FROM THE DEAD .
PMB ALL THE WAY . NO SHAKING , THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD. AMEN.
Re: Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nigerians are online champions... Just imagine, I have asked so many people recently if they have a voters card or if they are going to vote, they all replied no... Imagine and most are supporters of Atiku... It is very shameful really! You all make mouth online but got no Pvc or claim you left it in your village... Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened by SalamRushdie: 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
that your friend is a very wicked person
Re: Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened by PythonDancer: 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
The fact that someone is admitting that her friend from Rivers state wants to vote Buhari tell us so much about what will happen tomorrow.
Contrary to what Ipob pigs are trying to make us believe about that region .
Southsouth will give buhari massive votes this time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:
If he tries to fly back to get it, his plane will crash. grin

How is this funny or something you would wish someone? What if your mother, father and all your siblings are on that same plane?
Re: Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened by odi1278(m): 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
My friend who also wanted to vote buhari got his bag stolen and his pvc is gone.
I am so happy right now.
PapaBaby:
Atiku's candidacy have God's blessing

https://twitter.com/tillytate20/status/1096361426732617728?s=19

Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nine Yoruba Nigerians Awarded In The US / Amaechi Escapes As Kidnappers Attack Abuja-kaduna Train Passengers / Nnamdi Kanu Exposes ASP James Nwafor The SARS Serial Murderer In OKUZU #endsars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.