Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,325 members, 7,846,452 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up (4106 Views)

Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / Kadaria Ahmed Final Poll Results On INEC Chairman's Resignation / It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by eagleeye2: 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
kally32:
She is simply an APC apologist nothing more nothing less.
Exactly.
Let her move on. But she should remember that Nigerians hardly forget.
Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by Ohibenemma(m): 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
Fake News. Mods, take note... Check the link.
Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
APC Kadaria.
Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by RTSC: 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
It is difficult to see a northern professional.

Government agencies is the only place they can thrive.
Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by victordaimond: 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
This lady can continue lieing to her teeth...
Re: Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up by Treasure17(m): 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
Fake news with misleading topic. I listened to the programme from the beginning to the end. She never said that through out the programme. Some just fabricated the story with preconceived ideas.

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African Girl Says This And Nigerians Come For Her / Jurors In Tears As They Clear Nigerian Student Of despoil / June 12 20TH Anniversary: Drop Your Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.