Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? (8784 Views)

25 Years Of Marriage He Never Raise A Voice At Is Wife(phone) / After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man / Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? by ChristisGod: 5:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
You check your wife's phone
And she has sent WhatsApp message to a guy she says is a casual friend...

Like " happy vals day dear, can I take you out?

This same guy, your wife has sent her pictures to before, though not nude

What will you do as a husband

Could it be normal friendship?
Re: If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? by Roon9(m): 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
ChristisGod:

Lols... Them no born my girlfriend well to type that shit not to talk of wife.... She go reach her father house 2mins

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? by ChristisGod: 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Roon9:

Lols... Them no born my girlfriend well to type that shit not to talk of wife.... She go reach her father house 2mins

Is it that bad, bro
Re: If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? by Ogbenimax(m): 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin grin grin
Roon9:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? by Ogbenimax(m): 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
sleep over NO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? by GOFRONT(m): 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
Okay, na so e dey start.....

6 Likes

Re: If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? by ChristisGod: 8:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ogbenimax:
sleep over NO

Meaning?
Re: If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? by doctorEkene: 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
Na from clap dance they start

That is simply disrespectful from the wife

1 Like

Re: If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? by dreamwords: 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
ChristisGod:

They have started banging your wife cool

3 Likes

Re: If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? by Deicide: 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
Its impossible cause no 9ja girl even if you point gun for their head would never ask a guy that undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
I would feel heartbroken for sure but I don't think it can happen
Re: If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? by ChristisGod: 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
Deicide:
Its impossible cause no 9ja girl even if you point gun for their head would ask a guy that undecided

True story
Re: If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? by wordcat(m): 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
I pray not to see that on my wife's phone because if I do,,, Na big disaster
Re: If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? by extremelygolden: 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
Confront her and hear what she has to say.

2 Likes

Re: If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? by bedspread: 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
It's not Healthy character or behavior for a Wife..
Re: If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? by Seandisputed(m): 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
Marriage is overrated.

1 Like

Re: If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? by Splendor185: 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
2face release a comedy skit for his Don't sell your vote song.....watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTxJptDLYxE
Re: If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? by elmagnifico411(m): 11:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
E dey like na the real husband she wan carry comot. Them down change u while u still dey alive and functional. Berra chase the yeye woman out.. But if u do and the guy outside open door for her to come in, no call my name oh. Na u ask for advice.
Re: If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 16, 2019
he's just her bestie nah, Op you are too jealous, !!!

Re: If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? by dayleke: 2:46am On Feb 16, 2019
How will she wanna take the friend out on Val's day when she has a husband. Her village pples don start meeting for her but adjourned it.
She must really have the hots for him then.
Re: If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? by ChristisGod: 3:19am On Feb 16, 2019
amhelpless:

Just jealous really
Re: If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:45am On Feb 16, 2019
Roon9:

No chills bro
Re: If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? by femi4: 5:20am On Feb 16, 2019
ChristisGod:

They are fvcking

1. When last did she call you dear
2. When last did she take you out

For now, act normal but tap her phone, watch her movement, reaction to get more evidence to nail her

1 Like

Re: If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? by eagleeye2: 5:27am On Feb 16, 2019
dreamwords:

They have started banging your wife cool
If you know. you know.

1 Like

Re: If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? by Oluhills007: 8:24am On Feb 16, 2019
For sale in Akure

Re: If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? by NokiaN8(m): 8:37am On Feb 16, 2019
like my girlfriend do lie keeping many male friends, saying they are just friends, calling some dear... men wiseup..,olosho ladies are many...delete them
Re: If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? by metroid(m): 8:41am On Feb 16, 2019
you need to pay more attention to the little things you used to do before and now you don't. Just pray she hasn't given the booty away and he help you to chop it properly hmmm.... cry
Re: If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? by delectablegyal(f): 8:44am On Feb 16, 2019
it is a preliminary level of friendship that will eventually lead to phucking . your wife will someday phuck the guy.

1 Like

Re: If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? by metroid(m): 8:48am On Feb 16, 2019
Deicide:
Its impossible cause no 9ja girl even if you point gun for their head would never ask a guy that undecided

Girls are sending guys nudes u dey shock for small conversation

Re: If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? by Companion1224(m): 9:35am On Feb 16, 2019
amhelpless:

Jealousy...
Seriously...
Re: If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? by OriginalManuel(m): 9:38am On Feb 16, 2019
That day might be a different ball game...
Re: If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? by sexy74(m): 10:06am On Feb 16, 2019
ChristisGod:

My father will always tel me , my son know thyself.
If you can’t take it tel her straight and put consequences to follow.
If you don’t want trouble and you don’t want to confront her, make her not to exist in your mind or thoughts or actions, never I repeat never ever have any plans with her, she can kill.
She has no moral justification for this action.
Na from clap e Dey turn to dance .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tested And Trusted Tips To Ask A Woman For Sex. (photo) / What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? / What Do You Do When A Girl Rapes You( A True Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.