Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,591 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd (43655 Views)

Ondo Govt Fixes Akeredolu's Burial For February 23rd & 24th - SR / Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) / BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by Mutteeme: 3:13am On Feb 16, 2019
The Independent National Electoral Commission in Nigeria (INEC) on Friday night announced a shift in the general elections dates to February 23 and March 9 respectively.

The new schedule was announced by the Chairman of the commission, Professor Mahmood Yakubu, early Saturday morning after an emergency meeting with security officials, election observers and other political stakeholders.

Fayose Tweets:
Two days ago, I told Nigerians that the Presidency cabal were considering postponement of the elections because they knew that they can't win. Now I'm vindicated. With this, they have only succeeded in making their situation worse. Nigerians will defeat this tyranny ultimately.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Nigerians-Reacts-As-INEC-Postponed-General-Elections-Till-February-23rd.html

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by Mutteeme: 3:21am On Feb 16, 2019

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by Mutteeme: 3:21am On Feb 16, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by scholes0(m): 3:26am On Feb 16, 2019
This is just sad!

They couldn't even make this public on election eve, it had to be on the same day the election was suppose to hold.

Nigeria, which way?

34 Likes

Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by bedspread: 3:26am On Feb 16, 2019
Don't be tired Citizens!

Nothing should Steal your Joy!

Weeping may Endure for the Night but JOY Comes in The Morning

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by vicdom(m): 3:31am On Feb 16, 2019
Evidently, Buhari is going down just like GEJ. Why the fear since you claimed you performed very well grin cheesy

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by Samunique(m): 3:36am On Feb 16, 2019
The prophecy being fulfilled here so nobody should surprised !!!

Buhari is a goner !!!

134 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by hucienda: 3:39am On Feb 16, 2019
any soothsayer predict postponement of election during the new year releases?

if so, go check who dem say go win tongue

10 Likes

Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by aghap51(m): 3:44am On Feb 16, 2019
with the way things were already going since yesterday, it was very obvious the election was gonna be marred with violence.....lehz just hope the postponment will afford INEC the opportunity to conduct a free,fair and credible elections devoid of violence....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by magoo10(m): 3:54am On Feb 16, 2019
After 4years of planning
This is nigeria

32 Likes

Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by blezzy080: 3:56am On Feb 16, 2019
I knew it

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:17am On Feb 16, 2019
This is just funny an big embarrassment to INEC and the country as a whole...why did they wait til the late hour to tell Nigerians this silly stories they call news....why didnt they foresee all these challenges during the week and make amends...
shebi is now next Saturday, Feb 23 2019.....I just hope INEC wil live up to its responsibility and give this nation a sense of belonging onnthe world stage!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by morili: 4:34am On Feb 16, 2019
Fayose, the man with fish brain.

Mutteeme:
The Independent National Electoral Commission in Nigeria (INEC) on Friday night announced a shift in the general elections dates to February 23 and March 9 respectively.

The new schedule was announced by the Chairman of the commission, Professor Mahmood Yakubu, early Saturday morning after an emergency meeting with security officials, election observers and other political stakeholders.

Fayose Tweets:
Two days ago, I told Nigerians that the Presidency cabal were considering postponement of the elections because they knew that they can't win. Now I'm vindicated. With this, they have only succeeded in making their situation worse. Nigerians will defeat this tyranny ultimately.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Nigerians-Reacts-As-INEC-Postponed-General-Elections-Till-February-23rd.html

3 Likes

Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by morili: 4:35am On Feb 16, 2019
For your dream. You need to wake up.

Samunique:
The prophecy being fulfilled here so nobody should surprised !!!

Buhari is a goner !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by Nobody: 4:42am On Feb 16, 2019
I never had intention to Vote for Atiku but for this single reason I am voting for Atiku come Feb 23th

142 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by NIGHTMARE0O7: 4:44am On Feb 16, 2019
grin
Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by maestroferdi: 4:54am On Feb 16, 2019
APC will lose big time...

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by allthingsgood: 4:55am On Feb 16, 2019
This guy is a big fool. Is it presidency that conduct elections And how will postponement help any party Mumu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by Franzinni: 4:56am On Feb 16, 2019
Relax guys.... The 300billion naira rigging machine that APC bought from china to use today is not coming on and the problem is the manual is in Chinese.... So APC needs one more week to call the Chinese company to come and turn it on.... Don't worry by next week they would have "FIXED" it.... Pun intended..

But on a serious note.... I was already preparing for the celebration....do they mean this my local chicken will eat my food for one more week?

Anyways I think I will be feeding it maggi.... So that the way the chicken go sweet on the 23 when BUHARi will be leaving the power he so much feel is a birthright..... Kai.... I go save some for our Nairaland maisuya......

If you have atikulated obidiently apply ATICOOL!!!

Victory is HERE!!!! 23rd no far!!!

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by guru90: 4:56am On Feb 16, 2019
2019 Elections postponed! Over logistics challenges. Till 23rd feb. 2019 Nigeria always confused...... NO FREE AND FAIR ELECTION, APC MAKING THEIR WAYS FOR PERFECT RIGGING. NONSENSE NIGERIA.
I still stands for Atiku...

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by Kingluqman(m): 4:57am On Feb 16, 2019
My friend Ajoke, Buhari don cancel your wedding ooo.

Na you dey shout SAI BABA before grin

Like for Atiku
Share for Buhari

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by eluquenson(m): 4:58am On Feb 16, 2019
Nigeria as a country is inconclusive

The British should come and do proper Independent for Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by Nobody: 4:58am On Feb 16, 2019
Why did INEC debunked the news of postponement early yesterday ?
Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by MrMcJay(m): 4:58am On Feb 16, 2019
You had 3 and half Years to prepare for 1 day, yet you still bungled it.

1,300 days to prepare for 1 day and you still flopped.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by Gforce2019: 4:58am On Feb 16, 2019
It's better to postpone than to conduct shambles election....

We are still moving to the next level.....

Sai buhari!

4 Likes

Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by Kailalomo(m): 4:58am On Feb 16, 2019
There is one BBQ seller that call people names, please come and defend your self on this one.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:58am On Feb 16, 2019
Foolish INEC

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by Xander85: 4:59am On Feb 16, 2019
morili:
Fayose, the man with fish brain who saw tomorrow.

Fixed! wink

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by Nobody: 4:59am On Feb 16, 2019
Buhari you be bastard

6 Likes

Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by Phygo(m): 4:59am On Feb 16, 2019
D
Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by Gforce2019: 5:00am On Feb 16, 2019
maestroferdi:
APC will lose big time...

Mofo on nairaland, APC will win the election

Moving to the next level

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki / Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) / Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.