Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos (45013 Views)

Osun Election: Why PDP Leaders Protested At INEC Headquarters – Keyamo / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 7:27am On Feb 16, 2019
Report has it that security operatives have arrested the younger brother to a serving Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Member, Delta State House of Assembly, Hon. Uviejorobor, representing Udu Constituency.

It was gathered that the suspect allegedly tried to break into the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) headquarters, Asaba while armed late last night.

A pump action rifle was recovered from him.

The suspect is currently in police custody as investigation into the matter is underway.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/politicians-brother-arrested-with-pump-action-at-inec-office-in-asaba-photos.html

7 Likes

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 16, 2019
Yes, I am a strong supporter of the PDP, but I don't in any way support violent, encourage electoral malpractice or stealing of electoral materials.

Hon. Uviejorbor should be called for questioning immediately after the elections.
The PDP will not support any form of illegal act carried out by it's members or any party.

Detain the pump action thief and make sure no one comes to bail him.

This is one of the outcome and disadvantages of postponing elections.

See the way dem put the pump action for he neck like gold necklace.
grin

213 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 16, 2019
This postponement will cause more violence in the coming weeks.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by madridguy(m): 7:35am On Feb 16, 2019
The Satanic umbrella party will not finished Nigeria with their greed. Thank you INEC for the postponement at last minute.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:39am On Feb 16, 2019
undecided
Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by madridguy(m): 7:40am On Feb 16, 2019
What is funny in this?

JasonScolari:
grin

3 Likes

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 16, 2019
madridguy:
What is funny in this?

Next time, you wait for 46' seconds before quoting me instead of jumping into my mention like a defeated porcupine.

I understand kwò?
grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by sarrki(m): 7:46am On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:
Yes, I am a strong supporter of the PDP, but I don't in any way support violent, encourage electoral malpractice or stealing of electoral materials.

Hon. Uviejorbor should be called for questioning immediately after the elections.
The PDP will not support any form of illegal act carried out by it's members or any party.

This is one of the outcome and disadvantages of postponing elections.

grin

High Chief nah for your backyard

Update us

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by madridguy(m): 7:50am On Feb 16, 2019
Don't be a coward friend, no one will spank you. Be sincere with yourself for once, tell me the truth, you are happy with the news. kiss

JasonScolari:
Next time, you wait for 46' seconds before quoting me instead of jumping into my mention like a defeated porcupine.

I understand kwò? grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by madridguy(m): 7:55am On Feb 16, 2019
You mean Hon. Uviejorbor should be called for questioning so you and your likes can start wailing, PMB should leave Delta State alone and face his Almajiri people in Kano grin
To me this is a huge advantage of postponing elections. grin Imagine this guy succeed last night and election is held today.

JasonScolari:

This is one of the outcome and disadvantages o
f postponing elections.

grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by softwerk(f): 7:55am On Feb 16, 2019
Deltans always showing themselves angry

Why the pump action? Was he going hunting?!

14 Likes

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 16, 2019
madridguy:
Don't be a coward friend, no one will spank you. Be sincere with yourself for once, tell me the truth, you are happy with the news. kiss

Lmfao!!! grin Now be truthful to yourself, Fellow Nairalanders, Between me, madridguy and the Lifeless dullard, who is a coward?

A lifeless dry leaf who quickly called the referee (INEC) to end the match before it gets started?

A lifeless drunkard who asked his cows to eat before starting trouble? Lol, guy, detoxify yourself from zombiesm.
grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 16, 2019
sarrki:

High Chief nah for your backyard

Update us
Lol, the police will be in better position to do that bro. cheesy
Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by madridguy(m): 8:01am On Feb 16, 2019
grin grin grin Baba don't need INEC to give the established thief beating of his life. From preseaon matches " Rally and campaign " you should be able to judge. Someone is doing his rally is Olympic stadium always fulled up with someone using community praying ground tongue tongue

JasonScolari:
Lmfao!!! grin Now be truthful to yourself, Fellow Nairalanders, Between me, madridguy and the Lifeless dullard, who is a coward? A lifeless dry leaf who quickly called the referee (INEC) to end the match before it gets started? A lifeless drunkard who asked his cows to eat before starting trouble? Lol, guy, detoxify yourself from zombiesm. grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 16, 2019
madridguy:
You mean Hon. Uviejorbor should be called for questioning so you and your likes can start wailing, PMB should leave Delta State alone and face his Almajiri people in Kano grin
To me this is a huge advantage of postponing elections. grin Imagine this guy succeed last night and election is held today.

Thank heavens your comprehension ability is crawling out. grin

6 Likes

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by madridguy(m): 8:03am On Feb 16, 2019
grin grin grin I know you're sad the guy was arrested cheesy Say the truth, no one will report. PDP cannot win free and fair election.

JasonScolari:
Thank heavens your comprehension ability is crawling out. grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by otokx(m): 8:10am On Feb 16, 2019
The guy should be examined by a psychiatrist if the story is true.

2 Likes

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by meccuno: 8:17am On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:

I understand kwò?
grin
grin grin grin grin correct man!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by sammyj: 8:20am On Feb 16, 2019
This boy get mind ooo shocked

3 Likes

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by Weedhustler: 8:20am On Feb 16, 2019
Ogun go kill buhari n APC supporters
Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by afroniger: 8:20am On Feb 16, 2019
Smh. Some people too dey carry dis election matter too personal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by Xkarterberry666: 8:20am On Feb 16, 2019
madridguy:
The Satanic umbrella party will not finished Nigeria with their greed. Thank you INEC for the postponement at last minute.
this was a very senseless post

4 Likes

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by julimax(m): 8:22am On Feb 16, 2019
madridguy:

"Finish Nigeria" not "finished Nigeria"

Bush man. Una no dey ever get WAEC certificate

8 Likes

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by islandmoon: 8:22am On Feb 16, 2019
madridguy:

Huh?

1 Like

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by Orpe7(m): 8:23am On Feb 16, 2019
Na their way na
ANIMALS WHO WANT TO COME BACK TO ASO ROCK
KO JOOR

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by JubrinElSudan: 8:25am On Feb 16, 2019
See as her pose, he know say he no go spend plenty time for cell
Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by islandmoon: 8:25am On Feb 16, 2019
madridguy:
grin grin grin Baba don't need INEC to give the established thief beating of his life. From preseaon matches " Rally and campaign " you should be able to judge. Someone is doing his rally is Olympic stadium always fulled up with someone using community praying ground tongue tongue

from the campaign he was stoned?

1 Like

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by Chileads(m): 8:25am On Feb 16, 2019
NWANNE KILL THEM ALL

1 Like

Re: Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos by Bonebreaker(m): 8:26am On Feb 16, 2019
He is gonna be out before six

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) / Why Tinubu Will Lose To Osinbajo In APC Primaries / Bukola Saraki Blasts APC After Buhari Was Booed At National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.