Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,621 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

My Friend Is Engaged But Dreaming Of Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Engaged But Dreaming Of Another Man (457 Views)

She's Engaged But Still All Over Me! / My Best Friend Is Engaged But Still Sending Nudes To Her Ex / I'm Engaged But I Am Having The Greatest Sex Of My Life With My Childhood Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Is Engaged But Dreaming Of Another Man by Beke2020: 11:57am On Feb 16, 2019
Good morning everyone,

Please I need an advice for my friend. She is into a relationship for a year now that everyone knows will lead to marriage this year and her parent knows about it, surprisingly she started dreaming about her choir coordinator.

The first dream she had was that they were in a program sitting together and suddenly the guy started to think in his mind saying and I like this girl oooo,but I don’t know how to express my self,and as the thinking was going on, my friend said she was hearing those thoughts,as if he was saying it out.
My friend said she waved it away,she said not long again she......

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-friend-is-engaged-but-dreaming-of-another-man/

Re: My Friend Is Engaged But Dreaming Of Another Man by Beke2020: 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
Would you like to talk to *Jzhane* a seasoned relationship & marriage expert?

Do you have a relationship story to share?
*You can Call: 08029870309 and you'll be counseled you for free*

*Guided By Rules, Strictly For Relationship issues*

Welcome to join the most amazing but unique WhatsApp group where we share true life stories and members contributes including *Jzhane* provides professional advise

LS borne out of the need to provide emotional support without *Judging you*

Invite friends and like minds �

*Group link. Share with friends*

https:///D71sGamxetQ6VKkKbRHdbk

(1) (Reply)

Does Yoga Exercise Causes Ejaculation / How Do You React To A Situation Where A Guy Spend On Your Gal When Trying To Woo / Guys Act Maturely I Hate D Way Girls Insult Y'all

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.