Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,088 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris (32768 Views)

Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE / Daniel Ademinokan: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Stella Damasus & Our Encounter / Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by OgaBuhari: 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
asawanathegreat:
I want to vote not this post
vote who
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by kenodrill: 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
WeRblessed:

As you continue to bring people's past mistakes, and will not let it be dead and buried, so is satan bringing up your past errors and mistakes in the presence of God. I rest my case!

Go take sniper
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by asawanathegreat(m): 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
OgaBuhari:
vote who
vote next level
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by WeRblessed(f): 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
LiveByNight:
Never carry love for any woman as your all and all except your mother

Jaiye is dead she living her life as expected. No one expected her life to stand still because her hubby died

Only a mum's life will stand still if she looses her son or daughter.
grin

On the contrary, so shall a man leave his father and mother and cling to his wife and they both shall be one. For whatever God joins together no one shall put asunder. This is the word of the most high God.

Do not neglect your parents after you get married and you should not love your parents more than you love your wife. When you get married, your wife comes before your parents. In fact, your wife should be the one making sure that you, her husband, takes good care of your parents. When you go into a marriage with the mindset of 'no one will take my mother's place' you don't 100% love your wife. It's like your wife telling you that she loves her father more than she loves you. In a marriage both your love and support for your partner should be 100% and anything less you see a marriage built without a foundation, and the crash of that marriage even God will not help save it because you failed to yield to his marriage principles and yielded to your flesh and selfishness. This just my opinion, God bless you.
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
WeRblessed:

On the contrary, so shall a man leave his father and mother and cling to his wife and they both shall be one. For whatever God joins together no one shall put asunder. This is the word of the most high God.

Do not neglect your parents after you get married and you should not love your parents more than you love your wife. When you get married, your wife comes before your parents. In fact, your wife should be the one making sure that you, her husband, takes good care of your parents. When you go into a marriage with the mindset of 'no one will take my mother's place' you don't 100% love your wife. It's like your wife telling you that she loves her father more than she loves you. In a marriage both your love and support for your partner should be 100% and anything less you see a marriage built without a foundation, and the crash of that marriage even God will not help save it because you failed to yield to his marriage principles and yielded to your flesh and selfishness. This just my opinion, God bless you.

Your opinion is well noted

Lord Jesus loved his mother till death on the cross

He didn't say look after my girl xyz

He told his disciple please look after my mum treat her as your mother

Just saying
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by OgaBuhari: 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
asawanathegreat:
vote next level
Buhari slave spotted
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by Nyrah(f): 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
Welcome to Nigeria where a woman gets criticized for moving on but the man Is allowed to move on immediately he looses his wife. Welcome to the home of backwardness... The shit hole NIGERIA. Stella enjoy your life, you deserve happiness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by asawanathegreat(m): 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
OgaBuhari:
Buhari slave spotted
Atiku detected looters must not be allowed to govern us
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by DateMynd44(m): 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
asawanathegreat:
Atiku detected looters must not be allowed to govern us
. A only buhari and atiku dey contest elections?
Saturday results go shock u like film tricks
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by akdjr(m): 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
A life well lived is better than long life in power. Make una de flex de go jare me too devplan say me and my wife go enter Paris this year even if no just one week baecation.
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by femi4: 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
LiveByNight:

Your opinion is well noted

Lord Jesus loved his mother till death on the cross

He didn't say look after my girl xyz

He told his disciple please look after my mum treat her as your mother

Just saying
but Jesus no get wife. Once you have a wife, there is a change in that order

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by Baqwell1738: 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
so they qat no intention of voting b4? Yiaga!
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by ogbonti: 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
rentAcock:
I commend them for ditching Dubai unlike most Nigerian celebrities. I will never visit Dubai because of how common Nigerians have made it seem. But at some point in life, grown men and women shouldn't be posting kissing pics on social media, at least that's just my opinion.

Dubai ? God forbid!
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by asawanathegreat(m): 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
DateMynd44:
. A only buhari and atiku dey contest elections?
Saturday results go shock u like film tricks
I dey wait to receive the shock
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
What's happening to the two?
Are they truly married?
Are they having children together already?
Or are they just fooling themselves?
How many children does the man have now?
How many does the woman have?
How many do they have for each other?
Do they plan on having children together?
What kind of relationship are they having?
If they are in Nigeria, can their marriage last?
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by jay4joy247(f): 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
Nyrah:
Welcome to Nigeria where a woman gets criticized for moving on but the man Is allowed to move on immediately he looses his wife. Welcome to the home of backwardness... The shit hole NIGERIA. Stella enjoy your life, you deserve happiness.
. Real backwardness indeed
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by Ahamefuna0001(m): 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
Them no sabi kiss, her husband shud bring her lemme teach him.
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by mechanics(m): 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
Can she even stand in the queue for 30mins?
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by showafrica(m): 12:37am On Feb 18, 2019
Everything about Europe is beautiful, the sky, the intensity of the sun even the waters are blueish, the people, the leaders etc. Here what do we get, heavy sunshine bad leaders can't harvest, idiots, street urchins.. Buhari, Atiku, armed robbers, kidnappers, deadly animals, dirty waters, skull miners, boko haram, poverty, diseases, mosquitos, malaria, HIV, hatred... I wonder what happened in the beginning.
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by DateMynd44(m): 12:39am On Feb 18, 2019
asawanathegreat:
I dey wait to receive the shock
afonja claiming Ijaw
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by dasparrow: 1:33am On Feb 18, 2019
joyfullyjoyous:
What's happening to the two?
Are they truly married?
Are they having children together already?
Or are they just fooling themselves?
How many children does the man have now?
How many does the woman have?
How many do they have for each other?
Do they plan on having children together?
What kind of relationship are they having?
If they are in Nigeria, can their marriage last?

What's with all the questions? Learn to mind your business and focus on your life.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by asawanathegreat(m): 10:11am On Feb 18, 2019
DateMynd44:
afonja claiming Ijaw
ipob no vision claiming naija
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by newdawn2017(f): 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2019
yesloaded:
Stella is now getting old
&so re u. undecided
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by yesloaded: 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
newdawn2017:
&so re u. undecided
I'm getting younger grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Marley: Daddy Showkey Slams EFCC (Video) / Uche Jombo, Funke Akindele In 2002 / Fans Scream As Wizkid Tries To Jump Off From A High Hill Van (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.